What's new

Wary of China, India offers Akash surface-to-air missile systems to Vietnam

these equations will never be the same, start living today not yesterday.
You live in delusion at yesterday and today. Akash and Brahmos, what else? Tejas?Arjun?

India is eager to help, barely nothing to provide.

As China keeps providing large batches of weapons to Laos/Cambodia/Thailand, Vietnam is just sitting duck living in desperation. 4 vs 1 in the region.

You live in delusion at yesterday and today. Akash and Brahmos, what else? Tejas?Arjun?

India is eager to help, barely nothing to provide.

what they can provide us enough for anyone to attack Viet. china fought its last war more than 50 years ago, stop making fool of you here brother.

As China keeps providing large batches of weapons to Laos/Cambodia/Thailand, Vietnam is just sitting duck living in desperation. 4 vs 1 in the region.

only a fool can think of Laos/Cambodia/Thailand attacking Vietnam

I suggest India shall free those Akash, no one will pay for a 1980s technology.

what they can provide us enough for anyone to attack Viet. china fought its last war more than 50 years ago, stop making fool of you here brother.

only a fool can think of Laos/Cambodia/Thailand attacking Vietnam
It's not attacking, it's about containing and isolation.

Maybe India can donate some cash to Vietnam.

It's not possible cause your ATM runs out of cash.

Stay focused on your own business, and we will take care of Vietman commorades.

LUL

india cannot even produce to meet its own air defense needs. and they are selling ???

honestly sometimes i think some people are going backwords

I suggest India shall free those Akash, no one will pay for a 1980s technology.
It's not attacking, it's about containing and isolation.

cant talk to a fool and delusional idiot. first teach chinese kids to fight war, Viets defeated americans and china did not won the war at all .... you look to be another big mouth here.

cant talk to a fool and delusional idiot. first teach chinese kids to fight war, Viets defeated americans and china did not won the war at all .... you look to be another big mouth here.
Yeh, India won the 1962 war.

Akash,Tejas,Arjun. Those war machine are the nightmare we Chinese have in mind, I beg you not sell those to Vietnam.:rofl:

my advise to Vietnam: Please insist on live fire demo first

why in gods name would they buy that? heck the indian army were forced to buy it as the spyder was far more capable. im thinking its incredibly cheap

The thing is, Vietnam is already buying Spyder MR from Israel, so I don't see how Akash fits into the picture.

Back
Top Bottom