Warid Launches Two GFive LTE Smartphones Under Rs. 10,999
SHARES
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Whatsapp
Linkedin
Print
Warid Telecom has launched two brand new LTE enabled smartphones for their customers. The G’Five LTE 2 and LTE 3 are now available to new and existing LTE prepaid and LTE postpaid customers for Rs. 7,999 and Rs. 10,999 respectively.

With each purchase, a free LTE SIM will be given to customers along with free 2GB’s of LTE mobile data per month for 12 months straight.

Both of the handsets come with 15 months of warranty exclusively for Warid customers!

With the free SIM and LTE, customers will be able to enjoy this service at no extra charge.

Customers can simply visit any Warid business center to buy one of these devices, or can order it online to their doorstep.

These two devices give customers the opportunity to purchase inexpensive LTE phones which are usually considered to be pricey and out of reach.

This development will allow those who want fast mobile internet (but do not want to spend on exorbitant phones) to access it. Warid has always endeavored to provide their subscribers with the most convenient and affordable options and will continue to do so in the future.

Below are phone specifications:

G’Five LTE 3
gfive-LF-5017-two.jpg

Price: Rs. 10,999
Processor: CPU MT6535P Quad Core 1.0GHz
Network:
FDD/WCDMA/GSM
Dual SIM card dual standby
Frequency: FDD B3/B7 W2100MHz; GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
Body Dimensions: 144.3*72.2*8.5mm
Display
Type: On-Cell
Size: 5.0 HD’IPS 1280×720
Sound:
Loudspeaker: Yes
Connector: 5 Pin Micro USB 3.5mm standard earphone connector
Memory:
RAM: 1GB
ROM 8GB
Connectivity: BT4.0/Wifi/FM/USB
Camera
Primary: Back 8.0MP
Secondary: Front 2.0MP
Battery: 2200mAh
G’Five LTE 2
lte-2-silver.jpg

Price: Rs. 7,999
CPU: MT6735M quad core 1.0GHz
Network:
FDD/WCDMA/GSM,
Frequency: FDD B3/B7 GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz W2100MHz;
Body Dimensions: 128.5*65.6*9.7mm
Display:
Type: TP Capacitive touch screen, G+F
Size: 4.0 WVGA’ 800×480
Sound
Memory
ROM: 8GB
Connectivity: BT4.0/WIFI FM/USB
Camera
Primary Back: 5.0MP
Secondary Front: 2.0MP
Battery: 1750mAh

Warid Launches Two GFive LTE Smartphones Under Rs. 10,999 :

@Ifrit @WAJsal @engineer saad zarvan @EAK

Warid Launches Two GFive LTE Smartphones Under Rs. 10,999
SHARES
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Whatsapp
Linkedin
Print
Warid Telecom has launched two brand new LTE enabled smartphones for their customers. The G’Five LTE 2 and LTE 3 are now available to new and existing LTE prepaid and LTE postpaid customers for Rs. 7,999 and Rs. 10,999 respectively.

With each purchase, a free LTE SIM will be given to customers along with free 2GB’s of LTE mobile data per month for 12 months straight.

Both of the handsets come with 15 months of warranty exclusively for Warid customers!

With the free SIM and LTE, customers will be able to enjoy this service at no extra charge.

Customers can simply visit any Warid business center to buy one of these devices, or can order it online to their doorstep.

These two devices give customers the opportunity to purchase inexpensive LTE phones which are usually considered to be pricey and out of reach.

This development will allow those who want fast mobile internet (but do not want to spend on exorbitant phones) to access it. Warid has always endeavored to provide their subscribers with the most convenient and affordable options and will continue to do so in the future.

Below are phone specifications:

G’Five LTE 3
gfive-LF-5017-two.jpg

Price: Rs. 10,999
Processor: CPU MT6535P Quad Core 1.0GHz
Network:
FDD/WCDMA/GSM
Frequency: FDD B3/B7 W2100MHz; GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
Body Dimensions: 144.3*72.2*8.5mm
Display
Type: On-Cell
Size: 5.0 HD’IPS 1280×720
Sound:
Memory:
ROM 8GB
Connectivity: BT4.0/Wifi/FM/USB
Camera
Primary: Back 8.0MP
Secondary: Front 2.0MP
Battery: 2200mAh
G’Five LTE 2
lte-2-silver.jpg

Price: Rs. 7,999
CPU: MT6735M quad core 1.0GHz
Network:
FDD/WCDMA/GSM,
Frequency: FDD B3/B7 GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz W2100MHz;
Body Dimensions: 128.5*65.6*9.7mm
Display:
Type: TP Capacitive touch screen, G+F
Size: 4.0 WVGA’ 800×480
Sound
Memory
ROM: 8GB
Connectivity: BT4.0/WIFI FM/USB
Camera
Primary Back: 5.0MP
Secondary Front: 2.0MP
Battery: 1750mAh

Warid Launches Two GFive LTE Smartphones Under Rs. 10,999 :

@Ifrit @WAJsal @engineer saad zarvan @EAK
Yaar nice offer iss sey tou sasti sirf khamooshi hey..nice looking phone.

Yaar nice offer iss sey tou sasti sirf khamooshi hey..nice looking phone.
I like this one
lte-2-silver.jpg

Yar you solved my problem, I have been using Nokia simple basic cellphone for about 4 years now, baba Adam kay zamany ka, and I was thinking of switching to these shiny new cellphones in light of some changes that allow me to use smartphone with cameras.

Kya khayal hay yeh ly lo? :undecided:
Jee haan lain lain apkay phone ko zang lag raha hay

Jee haan lain lain apkay phone ko zang lag raha hay

Yar jo may use kar raha ho 4 dafa uss ki IC repair kara chuka ho, in smartphones say mayra door door tak ka laina daina nahi hy, agar may ny lay lia aur yeh kam ka nai nikla na to Galiat say lay kay Mirpur tak tuwady na dy pamphlet banda ga tay naly kuttay chor diyan ga jithay zazar ay tusi phir.

Gfive is a pathetic company with shitty products. I bought their G9 president and after 15 days of use, the lcd got blank. Took it to warranty only to find out LCD are not covered. Finally had to throw the set for 4000 rs.

Gfive is a pathetic company with shitty products. I bought their G9 president and after 15 days of use, the lcd got blank. Took it to warranty only to find out LCD are not covered. Finally had to throw the set for 4000 rs.

:o: So I should not buy? @fakhre mirpur :angry:

I have no idea about their warranty policy buti think you should start your entry into the smart world with huawei :enjoy:

Huawei ka to nam bhi mat laina my wife has that thing not a nice experience.

add few bucks you can get alcatel flash 2 5'' display with octacor processor 13mp/5mp camera 128gb expendable memory 2gb ram only tk.12000
12107205_1697425813823660_2691340668276978409_n.jpg

I have a 3c its not that bad i mean acha hay

Yar funnily the other day I surveyed the market, two to three shops and asked them if I can get a cellphone (a symbian one smart one) that has a keypad instead of this touch screen function, and most of the dealers were ub log yeh use nahi karty kiss dor ki bat kar rahy hain ap ub to aisay mobile nahi aty, baira garaq ho Q mobile ka every other phone is shinny intelligent Whatsapp blah blah thing. I am kind of a person that does not switch frequently and I keep my cellphone for years I still have the ones that I had to ground.

add few bucks you can get alcatel flash 2 with octacor processor 13mp/5mp camera 128gb expendable memory 2gb ram only 1tk.2000

I think Alcatel phones are not available in Pakistan.............. or these are not that common. I have not seen any Alcatel phones

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom