What's new

WarGame: Red Dragon

alimobin memon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Wargame: Red Dragon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not sure if right place to post just did it admin redirect it if its at wrong area :)
Wargame: Red Dragon is a real time strategy game.

wargame-red-dragon-screen-02.jpg

Wargame-Red-Dragon-PC-Screenshot-Gameplay-2.jpg
dfedf1cc-6a7c-4caf-9a9b-89a27a1f2eda.jpg

The point of posting it in defence.pk forum is that the game is all about the strategy.

In the campaign mode u can play as china, soviet, south korea and vietnam all the campaigns have their unique experience.

After playing it I have come to the realization that this could be the most realistic war game ever built.

1 from the effectiveness of Antiship Missiles and there limited use for example in many frigates there are no more than 8 missiles. the enemy ship if has more advance and higher range anti ship your ship has to come near to the enemy ship to attack it however the enemy ship should have fired its missile already. The exciting thing about this game was that I thought I was surely dead than something new and unique happened, Ships CIWS really saved my ship.

2 At the other hand lets talk about the air battle lets suppose u have mig 21 it doesnt end here there are types of mig 21 you could own. for example one of mig 21 sqdn has pl2 missile and other has pl5 the chances of having pl5 missiles will surely give you advantage but if enemy has semi active radar it could lose in Long range fights.

3 If ur jet has anti tank cluster bombs than there effectiveness is if there are tank formations its effectiveness against low profile infantry targets is limited

4 if there is any attack chopper fleet it has limited to 6 to 12 anti tank missiles limited ammo

5 all of your units have limited ammo need to get refilled after any attack

6 if you lose any battle troops morale get low they might withdraw without order given

7 you can have ally

Must play it guys

Back
Top Bottom