What's new

War Veteran Air Cdre Sajjad Haider insulted by islamabad police

DJ ISPR bc ko ab 'idaray ki beizzati' nazar nhn aye gi, beghairat log.

As for this PML tout posing as a journalist, since when did standing at a public pathway become a crime?
If I was there I would have shown that SOB his true aukaat in front of a war veteran. And I am not afraid of consequences and going to jail.
Look at his face he looks like some haramkhor safarshi tattoo.

How 'bout PAF Intelligence track down this mothAfucka tulla & give him the proper "software update".
Well unfortunately PAF doesn't operate like army and lumber 1. It's a disciplined, professional and organized institution. They will follow a complain and Fir procedure at best and that's useless.

Imran Khan has been calling out top army leadership. He has unequivocally said the junior officers are patriots.

Coming back to the topic, Islamabad police like Punjab police has been infested with patwaris and their sympathizers.

There needs to be a mechanism to purge these elements. No government can operate when their enablers are compromised to this level.

This f**king cockroach.No respect. Make a note of all these people. Lets see how brave they are when IK is back in power.
You sound like a cultist. Are you saying imran Khan will throw people in jail left and right like Stalin? Imran Khan is leading a dangerous anti Pakistan death cult. This moron should never be allowed anywhere the state machinery. I've got bad news for you, your messiah is just as worse as Zardari and Nawaz Sharif.

You sound like a cultist. Are you saying imran Khan will throw people in jail left and right like Stalin? Imran Khan is leading a dangerous anti Pakistan death cult. This moron should never be allowed anywhere the state machinery. I've got bad news for you, your messiah is just as worse as Zardari and Nawaz Sharif.
Yes yes, IK has kept Pakistan a 3rd world shithole since 1947, and now he is breaking it apart like he did in 1971... We get it, you like to lick boot.

Yes yes, IK has kept Pakistan a 3rd world shithole since 1947, and now he is breaking it apart like he did in 1971... We get it, you like to lick boot.

Right because I don't support Imran Khan I must be a supporter of corrupt generals . You sound like you're in a cult. Anyone who doesn't support Imran Khan is an enemy right?

Right because I don't support Imran Khan I must be a supporter of corrupt generals . You sound like you're in a cult. Anyone who doesn't support Imran Khan is an enemy right?
Okay, I apologise, you're right, it doesn't make you a bootlicker automatically. But to call him anti-pakistani, you are following the narrative of army and PDM, so I thought it was a safe assumption. So, coming back to my comment, who has been anti Pakistan that has kept Pakistan a 3rd world shithole, and who broke the country? Was it IK?

Also, who is breaking the constitution and imposing themselves on us? Is it IK?

Okay, I apologise, you're right, it doesn't make you a bootlicker automatically. But to call him anti-pakistani, you are following the narrative of army and PDM, so I thought it was a safe assumption. So, coming back to my comment, who has been anti Pakistan that has kept Pakistan a 3rd world shithole, and who broke the country? Was it IK?

Also, who is breaking the constitution and imposing themselves on us? Is it IK?

Corrupt generals, the judiciary is corrupt to the core, beaucrats always do corruption no matter which government comes and goes. Politicians are busy stealing money from Pakistan and putting it off shore.

If it was upto me I would have every single politician in Pakistan in prison for a very very long time. Zardari and Nawaz Sharif in particular would be locked in solitary for ever.

Now coming to Imran Khan, he worked with army to come in power and then he also took in same corrupt politicians in his party. A lot young Pakistanis were hoping for a lot of changes but in 4 years I don't think he did enough. However I do think his government was taken down by the order of white house and Bajwa complied because he has business interests in USA.

But attacking military installments and core commanders houses is insane. Imran Khan is not a prophet, his followers are burning Pakistan for the sake of one man who was a known playboy and suddenly found Islam. Imran Khan is a fraud just like Zardari, Bajwa and the sharif family.

Back
Top Bottom