What's new

War On Terror Cartoons

putin-and-syria-cartoon-bok.jpg

12794626_1000404153375808_5226883024264925606_n.jpg

Courtesy: Pakistani Meme

Cartoons like this are normally used to mock the Islamic version of heaven (or atleast some aspects of it) by kuffar in the west. I'm surprised Pakistanis on here use them without any fear of Allah (and no I am not defending Qadri or his actions, incase anyone quotes me for that).

They will not satisfied of you until you accept their religion. ( Al Quran ).

Cartoons like this are normally used to mock the Islamic version of heaven (or atleast some aspects of it) by kuffar in the west. I'm surprised Pakistanis on here use them without any fear of Allah (and no I am not defending Qadri or his actions, incase anyone quotes me for that).
How do they mock the version of heaven if not in insecure thought?
Yes, they will seem mocking to those with less than 3 brain cells and we have a large majority of them in Pakistan. But if anyone can convince me that this is not focused on what Mumtaz Qadri deserves considering his train of thought and more to do with 72 virgins as if that is all Islam is(well to any madressa graduate that is exactly what it is since the repeated mantra is "hoors" there)

How do they mock the version of heaven if not in insecure thought?

It's not really insecure thought.

Yes, they will seem mocking to those with less than 3 brain cells and we have a large majority of them in Pakistan

Well I assure you, that as a medical student I have more than 3. So they seem mocking to those with more than 3 brain cells too.

But if anyone can convince me that this is not focused on what Mumtaz Qadri deserves considering his train of thought and more to do with 72 virgins as if that is all Islam is

Firstly Hoor al Ayn are mentioned in the Qur'an, so they are a fact for every Muslim (so no not just those "madressa graduates" ). Secondly there are hadith which state that a martyr may receive 72 Hoor al Ayn in Jannah. Yonder cartoon is mocking this concept of Hoor al Ayn.

Some people call Qadri a martyr so this cartoon takes the mick and attacks (some) Islamic rewards for martyrdom. "No girls in Jannah for you, you really just have creepy-looking men for homosexual purposes".

As I said, anti-Islam people make them and use them to mock Islamic concepts. It's fairly obvious someone's just nabbed their work and edited it a bit.

(well to any madressa graduate that is exactly what it is since the repeated mantra is "hoors" there)

You seem to have some problem with them but this doesn't change the fact the hoor are an Islamic concept.

There is generally nothing wrong with being a madrassa graduate btw. I've never been to one to learn but I have some good friends who do lean towards Islamic scholarship (a bit higher than a madrassa graduate) and they're smart guys who study intense courses at university at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom