What's new

War Memorial of A Indian & Pakistani in Yokohama, Japan 1939-1945

Who the hell is "they"?????????

Talk ONLY about your own self....

Did you read the topic??

You are the slave that talk about anything other than the topic... The topic is DAMNED BRITISH.... your masters. And you would change anything to stay off that topic.

The point to be noted is NOT that I am not talking about the Muslim imperialists, I am also not talking about potatoes, coz that is not what this thread is about.

The point to be noted is that you, the slave is willing to not even comment on your masters, but deflect the topic to keep them protected.

Sheesh, why so angry? Have a glass of water.

Why do you think persian, turkic, mongol, afghani, and arab imperialists were good but british ones bad? That makes no sense.

Sheesh, why so angry? Have a glass of water.

Why do you think persian, turkic, mongol, afghani, and arab imperialists were good but british ones bad? That makes no sense.

religion sir,religion...that is why they even praise invaders like ghauri and ghaznavi...

religion sir,religion...that is why they even praise invaders like ghauri and ghaznavi...

None of my christian friends praise the british. Heck taimurlane murdered more ''ancient pakistanis'' then probably any other invader, and pakistanis love him for that :) Such idiotic thinking is laughable.

And he calls me a ''british slave''!!!

Why does age matter?? To me arguments do... And BTW, I think I am pretty sure I am older than most of the "slaves" here.

Look at your own argument, White man's burden... Do you know when it was written?? Do you know when were places like the US, Australia etc were colonised?? What was their argument then???

Its not very intelligent to think that the argument was BORN out of no where from only one book. I am sorry I am not going to reply in full, because its not worth it, I am already seen your argument. And if you choose to be a slave then go right ahead. No doubt Pakistan is in the condition its in.

I have already replied even though I told myself I won't. But your arguments are sooo atrocious, it makes me question humanity. So at least I will leave some grain of sanity for anyone else to read and get encouragement from. Because I am sure there are others who feel this way but are scared to say it because of the overwhelming majority's conscious decision to remain slaves. Like those in this video, proud to get killed for their slave masters.

I was born free and will always be. You can be what you want.

You, sir deserve a salute.

Back
Top Bottom