What's new

War Memorial of A Indian & Pakistani in Yokohama, Japan 1939-1945

LOL Pakistan is the Country of Muslims of SA and Represents Muslims Of SA.The Muslims Of british Indian Army Joined Pak army after independence.It was build for the same Muslims of SA.

Pakistan is the successor state of Muslims of british India troops and approx every Muslim of that branch(british-India Army) of British army joined Pak army.Hence their designation of indian soldiers is wrong.
These soldiers buried in Japan should be designated as Pak-India Soldiers Of British India Army.

Funny that over 65% of Muslims of South Asia live outside of the self-proclaimed representative of South Asian Muslims.

Funny that over 65% of Muslims of South Asia live outside of the self-proclaimed representative of South Asian Muslims.

LOl and How many % jews live in israel and how many % live outside??

Pakistan-Israel r ideological states They represent their Ideology n r the Voices of Muslims n Jews respectively in the world!!!.

And yr Country is secular Country not a Muslim one and that too with 21% Muslim population. Where as We have 97.2% Muslims here. The Muslims in India r only morre in Numbers then us n alll muslim countries expect indonesia but that doesnt Makes us Muslim Countries less Muslim representative Countries. same way for Pak too in representing Muslims of SA.

Hence their designation of indian soldiers is wrong.
These soldiers buried in Japan should be designated as Pak-India Soldiers Of British India Army.

LOl and How many % jews live in israel and how many % live outside??

Pakistan-Israel r ideological states They represent their Ideology n r the Voices of Muslims n Jews respectively in the world!!!.

And yr Country is secular Country not a Muslim one and that too with 21% Muslim population. Where as We have 97.2% Muslims here. The Muslims in India r only morre in Numbers then us n alll muslim countries expect indonesia but that doesnt Makes us Muslim Countries less Muslim representative Countries. same way for Pak too in representing Muslims of SA.

Hence their designation of indian soldiers is wrong.

All Jews in the world have "the right to return" - so all Jews automatically can gain Israeli citizenship. Does Pakistan give this right to the Muslims of South Asia if it truly is its homeland?

oh man, you INDIANs and PAKSITANIs are pathetic than I thought off. you find oppertunity to bash each other.
Both want to see and hear what you wish for but you fools forget that there is a shared history prior 1947 and your ansystory or identity what ever you related to some distant place like MIDDLE EAST or MARS, your genetic material is made out of Britsh INDIA, which comprises of INDIA, PAKISTAN and BANGLAGESH today

The british indian army surrendered en mass to the Japanese forces in the east ( 80,000 British, Indian and Australian troops surrendered to the Japanese ) , out of those indians who surrendered to japan , they formed the indian national army and made Subhash Chandra Bose its leader.

The INA was eventually defeated in the Burma campaign and their leader Chandra Bode died in mysterious circumstances.
Chandra Bose is still not fully acknowledged as an icon of struggle against the british in india due to his disagreement with half naked gandhi and also perhaps due to his alignment with Adlolf Hitler

This topic merits a separate thread

The british indian army surrendered en mass to the Japanese forces in the east ( 80,000 British, Indian and Australian troops surrendered to the Japanese ) , out of those indians who surrendered to japan , they formed the indian national army and made Subash Cahdra Bose its leader.

The INA was eventually defeated in the Burma campaign and their leader Chadra Bode died in mysterious circumstances.
Chardara Bose is still not fully acknowledged as an icon of struggle against the british in india due to his disagreement with half naked gandhi and also perhaps due to his alignment with Adlolf Hitler

Please don't sprout BS . Netaji is revered in India for his part in struggle for freedom .

But explaining this to you a man filled with hatred is in vain I know.

^^^ british were not considered occupiers in India, they were exactly like moguls, turks and others who rules India. Is it not a bit racist to single them out?

Absolutely wrong, Mughals and Turkic invaders married local people, settled, brought cultural values with them which were absorbed in the local culture..and also adopted the local culture...until they became part of the sub continent. Their values and culture contributed alot to the Indian culture..especially the North Indian Muslim culture. The British didn't have that huge of an impact, neither did they married locals, nor did they want themselves to be part of Subcontinent...they always considered themselves as British.

Absolutely wrong, Mughals and Turkic invaders married local people, settled, brought cultural values with them which were absorbed in the local culture..and also adopted the local culture...until they became part of the sub continent. Their values and culture contributed alot to the Indian culture..especially the North Indian Muslim culture. The British didn't have that huge of an impact, neither did they married locals, nor did they want themselves to be part of Subcontinent...they always considered themselves as British.

Good point.
Still I think for an ordinary person who has been in those profession( in India being in forces is mostly heredetary thing), its hard to figure out who is your own and who is outsider. Rajputs faughts for mughals and afgans faught for marathas too.
Idea of nationalism came much later.

The british indian army surrendered en mass to the Japanese forces in the east ( 80,000 British, Indian and Australian troops surrendered to the Japanese ) , out of those indians who surrendered to japan , they formed the indian national army and made Subhash Chandra Bose its leader.

The INA was eventually defeated in the Burma campaign and their leader Chandra Bode died in mysterious circumstances.
Chandra Bose is still not fully acknowledged as an icon of struggle against the british in india due to his disagreement with half naked gandhi and also perhaps due to his alignment with Adlolf Hitler

Agar vo nhi hota to tum aj bhi apni G--D mrava rhe hote angrejo se. Show some respect lol.:P

Where you get that we doesn't acknowledge Bose as icon lol. We respect all freedom fighters even khan abdul gaffar khan unlike you,............. oh one minute you also put Khan in jail, if I am right. lol muslims, never appreciates anyones works.

Good point.
Still I think for an ordinary person who has been in those profession( in India being in forces is mostly heredetary thing), its hard to figure out who is your own and who is outsider. Rajputs faughts for mughals and afgans faught for marathas too.
Idea of nationalism came much later.

Even Mahmood Ghaznavi had a few thousand hindu soldiers which he used successfully against the Persians..when he attacked and captured Sistan.

Abe bhoot me ke agar mahatma nahi hote too tum angreezo se G--D Marva rahe hote
Show some respect Dude

All Jews in the world have "the right to return" - so all Jews automatically can gain Israeli citizenship. Does Pakistan give this right to the Muslims of South Asia if it truly is its homeland?

LOL that right to return is their ideological thing as they believe that their country is build specifically for jews only.

Pakistan was build specifically for Muslims of SA and the Muslims of SA can get the citizenship of this country easily. We havnt closed the doors ideologically and there r lot of Muslims who had came here n settled here as late as 90s from your country.

But anyways you found it 'funny' that over 65% of Muslims of South Asia live outside of the self-proclaimed representative of South Asian Muslims.
and i told u that those r just 21% in yr country n in ours we r 97.2%.

So i think that is enough to answer u.

On one hand are these nameless b*******.... And on the other we have the likes of Muhammad Ali who while forced to live as a second class citizen, when forced to fight in Vietnam said, "Ain't no Vietcong called me N!**er."

"I would rather die here fighting you."

Got happily stripped of his titles. In fact threw his Olympic gold medal into the river in protest.

He is immortal today... even in the land and among the people who would have happily killed him back then

AND ON THE OTHER HAND....

We have these....

Even worse!! There are people in India AND Pakistan who think highly of them...

I won't even spit on you!!

huh!!! That's the reason you are still a third world country and despite your illusions of progress, will remain so...

Damn right!! India can proudly claim these no good sons of b!t****

Sir,

Only your 2nd post on the board----and you have already made to "not spitting" at things.

Mister---could it be that you maybe not cut for this board----I mean to say---have some respect.

LOL that right to return is their ideological thing as they believe that their country is build specifically for jews only.

Pakistan was build specifically for Muslims of SA and the Muslims of SA can get the citizenship of this country easily. We havnt closed the doors ideologically and there r lot of Muslims who had came here n settled here as late as 90s from your country.

But anyways you found it 'funny' that over 65% of Muslims of South Asia live outside of the self-proclaimed representative of South Asian Muslims.
and i told u that those r just 21% in yr country n in ours we r 97.2%.

So i think that is enough to answer u.

That is a blatant lie. Do you have any source to back up this absurd claim of yours? How many Indian citizens have emigrated to Pakistan? Do you have the numbers?

Back
Top Bottom