What's new

War like situation at India-pak border?

I doubt that India will invade your major cities, Do you think they are testing Agni-V for fun or what?

Indians have few agni-5 as of now.We have a much larger arsenal .

Like what you helped pakistan in kargil war....:yahoo:

Russia was a big ally of yours then .You are now trying to be part of USA dream team and have abandoned Russia.And Russia is now our ally.

So we can inflict another 1962 on you for sure.

:woot:

I was not aware of madarsas in china too.

Nobody cares for anyone each one have to deal with its own crap. so stop fooling pakistan china have never helped pakistan in war with India. Why you want another shameful incident for them.

Simply because we feared Soviet union/Russia. Now india is on western team side and Russia is with us.:victory:

India should worry????? :woot: :omghaha:

With 9 posts and you've already started tolling? :pissed: You seem to be the new clown on the block!
Colorful_Clown_Making_a_Funny_Face_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100218-124434-612053.jpg

He is some old chinese troll who opened a new id after getting banned, just look at his user id: "unfinished_business" !! :D

Edit: Same story with this sinocommander!! All chinese can't be so typically hateful!! :D

He is some old chinese troll who opened a new id after getting banned, just look at his user id: "unfinished_business" !! :D

Edit: Same story with this sinocommander!! All chinese can't be so typically hateful!! :D
I've got a dirty feeling that there are just a handful of Chinese posters here on PDF who have opened multiple fake accounts to bash India with. So they keep spewing garbage knowing that even if a couple of fake accounts are banned, there are other accounts from where there can continue bashing Indians!

I daresay there are even some Pakistanis masquerading as Chinese to spew venom by proxy! After all, they're experts in proxy wars!! :P

Since China is a strategic ally of Pakistan, India should worry more.

Since the world is an Indian ally, its u that should be worried 'more'.

World is not indian ally. The west sees you as expendable ,just like Iraq was used in Iran-Iraq wars. Strange thing was West provided Iraq with materials for WMD production.

indian terrorists or whoever fired from indian side are to be blamed as they fired first at Sialkot sector.

For every action there is a reaction, so if your terrorists or whoever fired plays with fire expect retaliation from otherside too.

World is not indian ally. The west sees you as expendable ,just like Iraq was used in Iran-Iraq wars. Strange thing was West provided Iraq with materials for WMD production.

Here history repeating.. China replaced USA.. Pak replaced Iraq.. China using Pak now.. Also we all know the fate of USA-Iraq relation..

I've got a dirty feeling that there are just a handful of Chinese posters here on PDF who have opened multiple fake accounts to bash India with. So they keep spewing garbage knowing that even if a couple of fake accounts are banned, there are other accounts from where there can continue bashing Indians!

I daresay there are even some Pakistanis masquerading as Chinese to spew venom by proxy! After all, they're experts in proxy wars!! :P

Exactly! These are some racist Chinese and some Pakistanis with multiple accounts.

Since China is a strategic ally of Pakistan, India should worry more.

We can be the showstopper any moment! :azn:

On a serious note Iam concerned.

where were u guys in 71....dude the thing is...ur guv. dosnt think like u....china has a huge market in india....so it wont do anything unless its own integrity is threatened by us...which we will never do...simple

Back
Top Bottom