What's new

War is coming in mid april .......intl report Pak Gov

Kindly list PLAAN surface and sub surface assets, currently in the Arabian Sea & Indian Ocean.

Thanks!
Lets not go to an endless debate. lets wait for end of second round, will answers all of your questions.

Napoleon Bonaparte said this 'Soldiers can't march on the empty stomachs' ironically Pakistan soldiers are better fed, better cared for and better remunerated( don't we make a hue and cry about huge army budget).

And Ironically Napoleon B. lost the war at Waterloo against the British Coalition.

Think W. Churchill also said that 'Are the judiciary working during the war, people replied in the affirmative, said everything is destroyed but judiciary is working, Churchill thundered 'We'll win the war' and he did.

Pakistan military industrial complex is huge and independent of the country's economy...

From the horse mouth.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ase-better-than-ours-army-vice-chief-4766949/
Sir we don't have a military industrial complex.
We just have a few assembly and manufacturing plants.

Bhai kiss zamnay ma rhaty ho ap...giligit sa la kr karachi tak logn ka geroun ma weapon hai...r hr banda fire krta hai...baki apna pashtoon r blochi bhaioyn ka na bolo...
Bhai mere Gun chalane ate hai apko?

No debate here, I just asked you for numbers, and you are playing semantics.
Fair enough, After PAK FM media statement, do you think any P5 will issue any statement or do they even care? My best bet is that all P5 ignore 10 min of PAK FM media statement as they dont want to antagonize India.

This is simple business, One day if PAK become $5T economy, everyone will be behind PAK. I guess this is simple math. Same goes with China.

Remember once US was best supporter of PAK during 1971. Now they are not. I guess it is simple business to understand.

I highly doubt China will ever interfere with India business
1. India stay away from South China Sea, Tibet etc. China stay away from Kashmir.
2. For me doesnt even make any sense why China will help Pakistan apart from some false help promise to keep PAK dependent on China and hence heavily use it as they did with Sri Lanka.

Rest this is my personal opinion as discussion with friends. Only time ( coming years/decades) can only tell how the geo-politics turns out.

Given the current scenario, i would only say Turkey is true supported of PAK as of now. Rest are none.

Bhai kiss zamnay ma rhaty ho ap...giligit sa la kr karachi tak logn ka geroun ma weapon hai...r hr banda fire krta hai...baki apna pashtoon r blochi bhaioyn ka na bolo...
Mei Karachi se hun. Weapon hona aur chalane me farq hota hai. Lol bhai ghr me kitne weapons honge as compared to those capable to fight. Apki Rangers ne unke weapons hi leliye jinko ache chalane ate the

Fair enough, After PAK FM media statement, do you think any P5 will issue any statement or do they even care? My best bet is that all P5 ignore 10 min of PAK FM media statement as they dont want to antagonize India.

This is simple business, One day if PAK become $5T economy, everyone will be behind PAK. I guess this is simple math. Same goes with China.

Remember once US was best supporter of PAK during 1971. Now they are not. I guess it is simple business to understand.

I highly doubt China will ever interfere with India business
1. India stay away from South China Sea, Tibet etc. China stay away from Kashmir.
2. For me doesnt even make any sense why China will help Pakistan apart from some false help promise to keep PAK dependent on China and hence heavily use it as they did with Sri Lanka.

Rest this is my personal opinion as discussion with friends. Only time ( coming years/decades) can only tell how the geo-politics turns out.

Given the current scenario, i would only say Turkey is true supported of PAK as of now. Rest are none.

Semantics AGAIN? I asked you for numbers, not gibberish BS.

Mei Karachi se hun. Weapon hona aur chalane me farq hota hai. Lol bhai ghr me kitne weapons honge as compared to those capable to fight. Apki Rangers ne unke weapons hi leliye jinko ache chalane ate the
I am from punjab ...u dnt knw kia kuch hai yahan...

Bhai i m from Karachi and know the punjab too and very well :) waqt aany du sab sy pehly tum dono ko hi aagain bhejain gy
I am from punjab ...u dnt knw kia kuch hai yahan...

Back
Top Bottom