What's new

War has begun in Karabakh.

+++ And last Karabakh war started with a ballistic missile attack on Azerbaijani territory. I am not talking about Karabakh and the other 6 occupied territories, the attack took place in the north-west of Azerbaijan, In the area of the Azerbaijan-Georgia pipeline.
Is there a video of this?

Battles yes,officially which war has Pakistan won against its much bigger neighbor?

So Does Pakistan not hold its Kashmir so how is that possible if it lost wars ? It lost in the 1971 in east Pakistan because of Bangladeshis were traitors and politics.

No,it's logical.
How so 250 millions with 200 plus atomic bombs. Pakistan can take half of world with them. Its suicide country

There is One way you can occupy Pakistan that give some millions to Pakistani gernerals and some plots and flats in west.They will hand over Pakistan to you in plate with their daughters and mothers.
Ad shrifs and Zaradris with them

Last edited:
Afghan Pakhtuns defeated ussr & nato what’s the point. Afghanistan is no comparison to a heavily armed Pakistan.
Afagans have Gareth( self respt) don't insult them when you compare them with us Pakistanis. they fought with bravery againt mightier military front human history has ever saw

Afagans have Gareth( self respt) don't insult them when you compare them with us Pakistanis. they fought with bravery againt mightier military front human history has ever saw

No offence dearest brother, I don’t expect a lot from Karachi or Lahore sissy’s . Pakistan is a very big country not all of us ethnics are like these pathetic cowards Pakistanis

I wouldnt be surprised if Russia gave the green light on karabakh

Pashinyan is an absolute incompetent clown. It was unbelievable how dumb the armenians were to re elect him.. now he invites the US and 2 days later this happens…

Azerbaijan will keep attacking karabakh and take small chunks untill the collectively brain dead armenian population wakes up and throws this western agent out….

With that said, im 100% certain the turks will never ever cross Irans red line on zanzegur…. If azerbaijan took yerevan tommorow, Iran would care far less then any azerbademjan troops occupying zanzegur

The turks know Irans red line, and they will never dare crossing. It

this conflict is dangerous

I really hope Turkey and Iran stay out of it
Also include Russia- those people on PDF who say Russia is too preoccupied to get involved in this Karabakh conflict are underestimating Russia and missing the truth- Russia already has 100s of thousands of forces on standby incase of NATO's direct involvement in the Ukraine war, and remember thousands of Russians are showing up at military recruitment centers daily to sign contracts with Russia's military- I dont even think Russia would need more than probably 5-20K soldiers to smash Azerbaijan and Armenia back into their places- Russia has the military forces to intervene in this war if it wants to.

With that said, im 100% certain the turks will never ever cross Irans red line on zanzegur…. If azerbaijan took yerevan tommorow, Iran would care far less then any azerbademjan troops occupying zanzegur
lol.. drawing fake lines on the sand.. one of the most bullshxt red lines that has zero meaning..

It has zero meaning behind it other then a fake shout out just for talking points..

Armenia got stuffed twice now.. Besides Iran has no corridor to Russia.. Georgia is a turkey-NATO vessal and what meaning does it have? Absolutely nothing it is make believe stuff and Iran is already cut of from Russia..

Georgia is the corridor if Irans interest were real they would have to carve out a corridor militarily thru Armenia and then Georgia to have a corridor with Russia.. But other then that it is make believe stuff..

It is pointless bravado with zero geopolitically meaning just for the sake of talks..

They want nothing of Azeri-turk bashing them instead but they will scream from a far with something that doesn't make intellectually sense geopolitically.

Last edited:
Every country and its forces stand up for what's theirs and fight off their enemies, except Pakistani Army which consists of impotent, drunk, weak, smelly, un-intelligent fat Generals and regulars.

I wouldnt be surprised if Russia gave the green light on karabakh

Pashinyan is an absolute incompetent clown. It was unbelievable how dumb the armenians were to re elect him.. now he invites the US and 2 days later this happens…

Azerbaijan will keep attacking karabakh and take small chunks untill the collectively brain dead armenian population wakes up and throws this western agent out….

The turks know Irans red line, and they will never dare crossing. It

let's be honest as far as I know Russia had warned Armenians . before the war and let them know you're on your own in this war because it's Azerbaijani territory occupied by you Armenia. So stop whining about everything just because you can't have it your way because everybody is fed up with you Iran and Armenians

Last edited:
I hope sanity prevail in sub continent as India may see opportunity to gran AJK and GB from Pakistan as later is in bad condition due to economy and bad governance.
Doubt..why would India go to war. It may simply afew Bill 💸 to general and viola we will withdraw or create a fake situation followed by a withdrawal

Back
Top Bottom