What's new

War Game is expecte in Karachi as Malik asked Qazi for consultation on law, order

pkpatriotic

Reaction score
Updated at: 1825 PST, Friday, April 18, 2008

ISLAMABAD: Advisor to Prime Minister for Interior, Rehman Malik Friday met with the leader of APDM and Amir Jamat-i-Islami, Qazi Hussain Ahmed and offered him to provide consultation on maintenance of law and order to government.

The Advisor had a meeting with Qazi Hussain at latter’s residence in E-7 which lasted for more than one hour.

During meeting Rehman Malik took Qazi in confidence about the government’s political strategy.

Qazi Hussain Ahmed later briefing the media about the details of the meeting said he is ready to provide consultation to government on maintenance of law and order, however, he said the government should take action against the groups conspiring to disturb the peace in Karachi city.

“The government is seriously considering to pull out forces from Balochistan, Swat and Fata areas,” he quoted Rehman Malik as saying.

Pull out forces from Balochistan? How on Earth even remotely does that make sense?

Pull out forces from Balochistan? How on Earth even remotely does that make sense?

Baloch are unhappy with forces there. We really have to work on this really. Whereever the army is doing an operation there are mkore and more discontent people. I dunno what is going on.This is a message i received from a baloch dude:

Reply:

I replied to u in my videos, cause u wanted to ask something, n yes u shudn't have brought politics in such thing. First: When did i say I want to kill Baluchs?, Second: NO! Not most Baluchs are proud pokistanis. Third: U R WRONG~! Not all pokistanis like Baluchs, Believe it or not, I have first hand experience in being discriminated by POKIS!, IN SCHOOL; I HAVE BEEN TAUNTED BY STUDENTS TO TECHERS; JUST CAUSE I CULDN"T SPEAK URDU n I HAD THE WEIRDEST ACCENT; I NEVER TOLD MY LAST NAME "BALUCH" JUST CUZ PPL WUD MIMICK MY ACCENT; ALWAYS GET PICKED UPON IN CLASSROOM BY TEACHERS N BEING CALLED OH U BALUCHIS WUD NEVER LEARN ANYTHING GO TO UR BALUCH PARA! RIDE A CART!; I'VE BEEN STOPPED BY COPS AT FIRST THEY WUD JST CHECK MY LICENSE ETC WHEN THEY SEE MY NAME; BALUCH WRITTEN ON IT; I WENT THRU A ******* LONG HUMILIATING SEARCH; JUST B/C I WAS A BALUCH n I MIGHT B CARRYING DRUGS/WEAPONS. SO DONT EVER ******* TELL ME THAT I HATE FOR NO REASON OR HAVE AN SUCH IDIOTIC CONCEPT!; "NOTE" I DON'T HATE ALL POKIS!!!! I DON'T! I JUST HATE THE ONES LIKE U; WHO WUD JUMP OFF ALL THE ******* FACTS n SAY AH U FEW BALUCHIS R JUST CRAZY TO THINK lIKE THAT n POKISTAN IS SO INNOCENT n NEVER DID NETHING WRONG TO THESE STUPID BALUCHIS. ETC!

ATLAST: DIDN'T U SEE ON MARCH 27TH n LAST YR 14 AUGUST, HOW MANY BALUCHS WE'RE CHANTING ANTI-POKI SLOGANS???? DON'T EVER COME UP WITH BULLSHIT! WE, BALUCHS WERE SUPPOSE TO BE UR, SO CALLED MUSLIM BROTHERS! BUT LOOK WHT HAVE BEEN DONE TO US. SO DON'T EVER COME UP WITH MUSLIM UNITY, POKISTANIS HAVE RUINED IT!

AGAIN NOT I DONT HATE ALL OF POKIS!! EVER!, IF U DON'T BELIEVE, MY G/F IS A ****-PUNJABI, FROM ISLAMABAD. I'VE BEEN HONEST WITH HER, TOLD HER I DON'T ALL OF PAKIS.

newayz, NO MY FATHER WASNT A SARDAR! He was a honest, hardworking man.

Newayz, listen, don't reply me with full of curses or whtever. alright! n don't tell me to look into Gwadar development programs etc, i have many relatives in the cities coastal Makouran, spreading from Ormara to Jiwani, Pishin etc. I know how's the situation in Gwadar.

Newayz.... Just a reminder, I live with pakis here in NYC. They know where i stand, and agree with the greiveness i have.

Nevertheless, TAKE CARE.
SALAAM!----- FROM JUST A "BALUCH"

Really draconian measures have to be taken because this is becoming a major problem. Some baloch people are totally discontent.

Baloch are unhappy with forces there. We really have to work on this really. Whereever the army is doing an operation there are mkore and more discontent people. I dunno what is going on.This is a message i received from a baloch dude:

Really draconian measures have to be taken because this is becoming a major problem. Some baloch people are totally discontent.

I' feel sorry to hear that all above you stated as the personal experience.

It's a misconceptions spread over by the MAFIA of politicians Feudal lords, sardars, chaudries, Civil & millitary bureaucrates, as they have no race, cast, and religion, they just faith on Money & Power, and wish to be richest then richer, (common soldier and junior ranks officers may sincere like common citizens of Paksitan who love each other regardless races or consituencies).

I have trevelled a lot in every region and province of the country and abroad as well, Its pleasure to tell that, I found every the caring and loving peoples everywhere. Dear friends, Unfortunatly its a game of power politics who follow the British rule "Larao aur Hukomat karo"

Normally sayings, The four pillers of state:
Government including President & prime minister -Parliment
Media
Forces
Judicionary

In fact Unfortunatly all four pillers we have, are corrupt and trying to make fool to the peoples. this is the main reason of the dis-satisfaction of the peoples, and deprivation of our country.

As I have told in another massgae of this forum that; "Economic growth, coupled with good governance, may yet prove to be a source of solutions rather than problems".

There is no chance development despite of abundance of resources, Unless true & sincere, loyal and capable of foresight and intelligence, are applied with complete attention to the satisfaction of these people's needs and respectable lives.

Here I close with the message that, Pakistan is the land of loving sincere peoples in all of its province, and we & respect each other, so please dont get disappointed, Pakiatan is the land of all Pakistanis
Best wish with love and respect to all of Pakistanis regardless whoever and where ever you are :pakistan:Baluchistan, :pakistan:Sarhad :pakistan:Sindh or :pakistan:Punjab.

Dear Patriotic, I like the way you have talked and explain the enviornment, I must thanks and appreciate, and wish that peoples specially decicion maker shud consider the seriousness of the matter and make every efforts to put swab of love and consideration with the caring behavior in favor of the effected peoples.

Dont mix up the Balochi issue and the issue of FATA with MQM.

Our Tribal brothers are more patriotic then any rest of us they are just fighting against USA as thay God Dam country has bombed their villages.

Regarding balochistan Yeah I agree there are problems there and they are evident from the fact that there have been shutter downs in baloch dominated areas on the issue of Military operation.

What the new Chief Minister is doing there is right.

1)We got to give back Balochistan there 150 Bn Rs of Gas royalty which was not given in all these years.We got to do this in one year.

2)Get the alignment of Kacchi Canal right.GOD DAM MUSH not only started operation in Dera bugti but aligned the Kachi canal to the TAUNSA BARRAGE which would only irrigate 10 % of 3.5 million acres of Virgin plains.If he had aligned it to CHASHMA Barrage it would have irrigated all 100 % of that.

3)Stop military operation.

4)Release all political prisoners.

5) call back army exxcept of sensitive areas and get LEVIES on track

6)Give 80 % baloch safe water which they dont have

7) Take their literacy from 30 % to 60 %

8_Give them cemented houses instead of SLums

9) Re settle the thousands of internally displaced people back in Dera Bugti

10) Negotiate with Militants and try the best .Surely it will work out and if it doesnt then us THE FORCE SELECTIVELY by engaging Baloch levies and Baloch people.

RAISANI IS A CAPABLE MAN.HE CAN DO THE JOB.

But the way I advocate political reconcilliation with our TRIBAL Bros and balochis

I think the MQM are just PLAIN TERRORISTS .

Bhatta Khors
Ghundas
Torture cells
calling the t 2 nation Theory BLUNNDDDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should be treated with an iron hand .

We got to wash out these terrorist from karachi.

You missed the entire point of my comment, as far as I know, and frankly I think I know alot, there is no army operation taking place in Balochistan at this stage. Army forces in Balochistan are deployed in their peace time locations. So what I am trying to say is how can the corp in Quetta pack its bags and leave?

However Paramilitary forces have every right to be there because it is their job, and they obviously have the right to take measures to defend themselves. Other than that I just dont know about any military 'operation' every one keeps ranting about.

Back
Top Bottom