What's new

War-crime trial: witness threatened, bribed (Video)

It is a hoax and fake video. The concerned person called a press conference and declared it is a propaganda by Jamaat and it's British lobbyist and he never recorded or published any such video that way shown on youtube.

TV Report:

It was nannus voice and nannus picture in the video. It can be easily verified by the expert or machine wheter the voice is from Nannu.

Those who have doubt about the authenticity of the new ict scandal video can check this video

Last edited by a moderator:
Those who have doubt about the authenticity of the new ict scandal video can check this video

:rofl:captain planet,your the hero,gonna make look like actually zero......:omghaha:
Any body remember the cartoons song?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really the Shahbagi lot aren't a majority in Bangladesh and their ideology isn't a majority as well, it's the way the media have portrayed it. In media there is something called manufacturers content, the media can make an ideology look like it is supported by the masses. Just because we have seen thousands of Shahbaghi's in Shahbag Square doesn't mean nothing.

We've seen the Skype scandal, we've seen this Nannu video and plus the no evidence, so these are all 'alleged' crimes. I can't confirm on Quader Mullah, but 300+ murders is a big number. Regarding Sayeedi, I've met him personally many times because he's done alot of Waz in London and in my local mosjid. Sayeedi was an unknown person at the time of 1971 and was a local Huzoor in village. He had no affiliation with Jamaat or Al Badr, etc, in was only till 1992? or 1997 that he had so all this says otherwise to his alleged crimes.

Back
Top Bottom