What's new

Walton enters Indian territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a Q my indian dada
why u guys so much afraid of jamatis?? :what:
jamatis exist in ur india 2??

Bandhu!!! Why would we be afraid. :lol: :lol:

I was pointing out Jamatis have a great contribution in making Bangladesh a confused Nation, you guys want trade & investment and don't want trade and investment with India at the same time. :D We have lots of confused Bangladeshi on this forum making good time pass like The dalals, Chamcha, Jamatis, Razakar, Dravidian,RAW agent, "Amar Moron Bangladesh" :rofl: :rofl: Who will want to watch Zee TV instead of these timepass.

Bangladesh mein ek se badh ke ek namune hain, achchha time-pass karte hain. :lol:

Why bhartis allowed it in Assam only??? not in any other part....:angry:

These r just show off...reality is that still there are 4 billion usd trade deficit.

Thats right. Walton should cancel this deal immediately. This deal is a Bharti anti-Bangla conspiracy.

nice to see this development . the more trade we have with BD the better our relations will be in the long run .:tup:

Bandhu!!! Why would we be afraid. :lol: :lol:

I was pointing out Jamatis have a great contribution in making Bangladesh a confused Nation, you guys want trade & investment and don't want trade and investment with India at the same time. :D We have lots of confused Bangladeshi on this forum making good time pass like The dalals, Chamcha, Jamatis, Razakar, Dravidian,RAW agent, "Amar Moron Bangladesh" :rofl: :rofl: Who will want to watch Zee TV instead of these timepass.

Bangladesh mein ek se badh ke ek namune hain, achchha time-pass karte hain. :lol:

nahi bandhu bangadesh se jyada namune agar kisi country me rehte hai wo aapki bharat mata hi hai :rofl::rofl:

Why bhartis allowed it in Assam only??? not in any other part....:angry:

These r just show off...reality is that still there are 4 billion usd trade deficit.

Because Guwahati is the the largest city and Economic Hub of North-East India and all future India-Bangladesh trade would be more focused on North-East India because there is a huge trade potential in North-East India with Bangladesh and Myanmar and that is a top priority for Indian government.

Tab bhi dalal, Chamcha, Jamatis, Razakar, Dravidian, RAW agent, "Amar Moron Bangladesh" ek jagah pe kahin nahi milte. :lol: :lol:

bandhu jamatis aur amar moron ko chhro ke

dalal, Chamcha,Dravidian, RAW agent ye sab apke country me bhi milte hai :rofl:

shiv sena ko bhul mat jana :rofl:

Aren't they??
I live with 500 boys in my dorm. all kind of people available here.. Heavy drinker, drug addict, sports freak, movie freak, nerd, pious, religious, romeo.... At first i used to think like you guys about Jamati activists and used to avoid them...... One day while playing football i had my hand broken! Guess what i found two-three Jamatis taking me to hospital, bought me medicine and rejected to take money from me. Another day before a very important exam i was suffering from fever. All my close friends left me alone as they had to study in reading room... Suddenly i found out that two jamatis pouring water over my head! Though i am not a jamati, there are reasons i respect them a lot..

Once you are on a Walton motorbike, you can shoot down a Eurofighter with nothing but a pistol! And once again, transforms into an F-16 when it crashes! :D

It's badass :smokin:

Oh crap. You should have informed us before. We should have invited RFI from Walton for MRCA contract.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walton will remain wanton in their dream of entering india. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom