What's new

Walton Android phone to hit market soon

Anytime any member on PDF come up with product Indians start comparing with there Country product.... we have this we have that.....

indians here to derail the discussion by introducing "similarity" fist fight, please don't fall for it. Buy Walton and reject indian product in Bangladesh.
-----------------------------------------------------

Specification:
SIM: Dual SIM (UMTS+GSM), Dual Standby
Network: GSM 900/1800/1900; UMTS 900/2100
Processor Speed: Dual-core 1.2 GHz (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4)
GPU: Adreno 203
Memory: ROM: 4GB, RAM: 512MB
Display: 4.5” Capacitive touch, qHD (540*960 Pixels)
Camera: Rear-5MP with Auto- Focus, Front- VGA
Memory Card: Memory Card Support (Micro SD Up to 32GB). **8GB micro SD card free
Service: GPS/AGPS, MMS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, USB & Bluetooth tethering, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
Bluetooth: Bluetooth Version 3.0 with A2DP
Sensors: Accelerometer/Gyroscope/Gravity sensor, Proximity, And AMBIENT LIGHT
Multimedia: Full Multimedia, MP3/WAV/MP4/H263/H264 Player
FM: FM Radio with RDS
Application: Facebook, Skype, Viber, Chrome, Opera mini, YouTube, Angry birds, Tom loves Angela, Kingsoft Office, Adobe Reader etc
USB: Charging & Data Transfer (Micro USB)

Among G1, R1, F1 G1 became hotcake.....so Walton quickly within 10 days released G2. By the way, the indian guy was discussing not derailing.

Samsung Galaxy Y and Walton Primo G1 (G2, R1) are almost same priced but Galaxy Y is a lower quality one....I bought my cousin a Galaxy Y, it didn't serve well. I compared G1 today with SII, these are almost same but the latter is 3/4 times expensive.

Yeah only one operator started 3G in BD.

cool.was nice talking to you mate.

indians here to derail the discussion by introducing "similarity" fist fight, please don't fall for it. Buy Walton and reject indian product in Bangladesh.
-----------------------------------------------------

Specification:
Memory Card: Memory Card Support (Micro SD Up to 32GB). **8GB micro SD card free
Service: GPS/AGPS, MMS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, USB & Bluetooth tethering, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
Application: Facebook, Skype, Viber, Chrome, Opera mini, YouTube, Angry birds, Tom loves Angela, Kingsoft Office, Adobe Reader etc

Anytime any member on PDF come up with product Indians start comparing with there Country product.... we have this we have that.....

we were having a healthy discussion guys,he accepted it himself.

why so much insecurity??you are free to go for whatever you like.

Its only BD 7,490 Taka. This is cheap.

Is there any mobile service conract required
?

Pretty cheap, might get one next year. There should be better models then :D
TV should promote this kind of cheap stuff so that more people get interested and buy phones made in BD

Pretty cheap, might get one next year. There should be better models then :D
TV should promote this kind of cheap stuff so that more people get interested and buy phones made in BD

Other than the 1st Primo which was based on Android 2 Gingerbread latest G1, R1, F1 and G2 based on Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) are comparable to any international brands. Yesterday I compared my G1 with Samsung Galaxy SII and G1 isn't bad you know. In fact, Android made things easy. Walton did a mistake, it should have fixed the price at least half of renowned brands that would attract Bangali...it's our typical mindset we don't like cheap as well as our brands .

Other than the 1st Primo which was based on Android 2 Gingerbread latest G1, R1, F1 and G2 based on Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) are comparable to any international brands. Yesterday I compared my G1 with Samsung Galaxy SII and G1 isn't bad you know. In fact, Android made things easy. Walton did a mistake, it should have fixed the price at least half of renowned brands that would attract Bangali...it's our typical mindset we don't like cheap as well as our brands .
What are the prices of other smartphones of the same caliber compared to walton?

\

Specification:

When is this one coming out and what is the price? definitely looks better
and can someone differentiate all of them properly? i am getting confused with the names :undecided:

But i have a question, why would someone buy G1, when G2 is of the same price?

You could compare the specs yourself from their site. Probably G2 has smaller screen than G1 and G2 costs 100/200 tk more than G1.

You could compare the specs yourself from their site. Probably G2 has smaller screen than G1 and G2 costs 100/200 tk more than G1.

Oh wait i was comparing Primo and G1. Among them all, i like R1 the most but the display is too small, only 4" and the design of F1 seems to be the best. Anyway hopefully they will get a great market here so that they will be encouraged to introduce better phones. And people are actually wanting the price to be lower than what they are right now.

Oh wait i was comparing Primo and G1. Among them all, i like R1 the most but the display is too small, only 4"

I also went for R1 but got G1 :)...when you physically see them, G1 is the most attractive one.

I also went for R1 but got G1 :)...when you physically see them, G1 is the most attractive one.

45680_504185632978916_1810983393_n.jpg

obviously looks more attractive according size and design, only thing that don't attract me is that 5mp camera, which doesn't suit smartphones for my taste. Should be atleast 12mp :P

Back
Top Bottom