Walton Android phone to hit market soon

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Walton Android phone to hit market soon

Business Desk

Walton Android Primo, the first of its kind in Walton’s smart phone series, is likely to hit market in Dhaka soon, said a news release.
The new smartphone is coming to the market with the slogan, ‘Get Android Primo-Be Entertained.’
Equipped with all third generation (3G) features, this smartphone set will be very attractive in design and look. It will also have all the multimedia facilities. The new mobile set will be available at all the Walton plazas and distributors’ showrooms across the country, the release said.

New Age | Newspaper

First I thought it was mfg in Bangladesh but looks like it is part of Walton global product portfolio.

I'm waiting to buy this one. Today I've been to a Walton plaza, it's still not available there...problem is last year July I bought Walton T70, it's still running as exactly I bought without any technical issue. The look didn't change a bit as well. When I bought I thought it might show some issue at the end of 11/12 months, then I can think of a new one as it's cheaper. I bought another one and gifted that. Surprisingly, both are running without any glitches...even no service has been required. Now I'm in dilemma, what I do with the current one :undecided: !?

The new Android smartphone recently launched in Android market that might be possible to break the market of other smartphone. Walton Android phone newly released in mobile market and its not possible to create huge market as compared to Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone.

The new Android smartphone recently launched in Android market that might be possible to break the market of other smartphone. Walton Android phone newly released in mobile market and its not possible to create huge market as compared to Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone.

I got latest Walton Primo G1 2 weeks ago based on Android Ice Cream Sandwitch. It was hotcake then just within 2 days of release, showroom guys were ordering as much as possible to headquarters to meet the demand. Walton at this stage doesn't need to compete with Samsung Galaxy, a firm consumer base as starter is fine and it's achieving that.

Walton is only trying to expand there CP and Smartphone in BD it will take them time to be competitive with Samsung

what are the spaces?is it good for gaming?

I got latest Walton Primo G1 2 weeks ago based on Android Ice Cream Sandwitch. It was hotcake then just within 2 days of release, showroom guys were ordering as much as possible to headquarters to meet the demand. Walton at this stage doesn't need to compete with Samsung Galaxy, a firm consumer base as starter is fine and it's achieving that.
i think walton is like micromaxx of indian market.

Walton - they got the name from Sam Walton, the guy who created Wal-Mart?

i think walton is like micromaxx of indian market.

Not exactly....Micromaxx is only a mobile company whereas Walton manufactures household appliances, motorcycles and recently started mobile phone.

Not exactly....Micromaxx is only a mobile company whereas Walton manufactures household appliances, motorcycles and recently started mobile phone.

oh,ya now i see.

but in terms of introducing budget phones,can we make out similarities between them??

dude,,you are in mumbai,not bombay.:P

oh,ya now i see.

but in terms of introducing budget phones,can we make out similarities between them??

Yeah....Walton is cheap and reliable, I already bought couple of them though I don't know much about Micromaxx. I think Micromaxx at this moment is technologically advanced than Walton.

Yeah....Walton is cheap and reliable, I already bought couple of them though I don't know much about Micromaxx. I think Micromaxx at this moment is technologically advanced than Walton.

hmmm.which samsung phone do you get at the price of primo G1 in bangladesh??

do you get the galaxy y??

also has 3g been introduced in bangladesh??

indians here to derail the discussion by introducing "similarity" fist fight, please don't fall for it. Buy Walton and reject indian product in Bangladesh.
-----------------------------------------------------

Specification:
SIM: Dual SIM (UMTS+GSM), Dual Standby
Network: GSM 900/1800/1900; UMTS 900/2100
Processor Speed: Dual-core 1.2 GHz (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4)
GPU: Adreno 203
Memory: ROM: 4GB, RAM: 512MB
Display: 4.5” Capacitive touch, qHD (540*960 Pixels)
Camera: Rear-5MP with Auto- Focus, Front- VGA
Memory Card: Memory Card Support (Micro SD Up to 32GB). **8GB micro SD card free
Service: GPS/AGPS, MMS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, USB & Bluetooth tethering, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
Bluetooth: Bluetooth Version 3.0 with A2DP
Sensors: Accelerometer/Gyroscope/Gravity sensor, Proximity, And AMBIENT LIGHT
Multimedia: Full Multimedia, MP3/WAV/MP4/H263/H264 Player
FM: FM Radio with RDS
Application: Facebook, Skype, Viber, Chrome, Opera mini, YouTube, Angry birds, Tom loves Angela, Kingsoft Office, Adobe Reader etc
USB: Charging & Data Transfer (Micro USB)

hmmm.which samsung phone do you get at the price of primo G1 in bangladesh??

do you get the galaxy y??

also has 3g been introduced in bangladesh??

Samsung Galaxy Y and Walton Primo G1 (G2, R1) are almost same priced but Galaxy Y is a lower quality one....I bought my cousin a Galaxy Y, it didn't serve well. I compared G1 today with SII, these are almost same but the latter is 3/4 times expensive.

Yeah only one operator started 3G in BD.

Back
Top Bottom