What's new

Wahhabism to ISIS: how Saudi Arabia exported the main source of global terrorism

Well many of my countrymen fail to openly condemn on forums because of there personal association with the sects and what they heard from the religious scholars they follow.
Salafism and all sect who are inspired by Salafi movement have literally destroyed our beautiful country.
Whoever wants to call a spade a spade will be casted into being a pro iran and the discussion is deliberately shifted to Shia Sunni shit :hitwall:
At most people will say. Both Iran and Saudia are bad and that it.

Reality is no matter who you are. if you are a Pakistani by heart.
Look at your country.
Tehreek e Taliban Paksitan
Jandullah
Lashkar e Islam
Lashkar e Jhangvi
Tehreek e Nifaz e Shariat e Muhammadi
Jamat ul Ahraar
And all of these shitty jamaats

All of these factions who have been slaughtering Pakistanis and our armed forces. Which ideology do they belong to? Don't you see? Don't you ever engage in dialogue with there supporters?
What hypocrisy is this we cannot condemn them who kill our fellow countrymen and armed forces?
Salafi Inspired Fasaad is a curse that is burning Pakistan no matter what sugar coating people want to do on it

Well many of my countrymen fail to openly condemn on forums because of there personal association with the sects and what they heard from the religious scholars they follow.
Salafism and all sect who are inspired by Salafi movement have literally destroyed our beautiful country.
Whoever wants to call a spade a spade will be casted into being a pro iran and the discussion is deliberately shifted to Shia Sunni shit :hitwall:

Look at your country.
Jandullah
Lashkar e Islam
Lashkar e Jhangvi
Jamat ul Ahraar

All of these factions who have been slaughtering Pakistanis and our armed forces. Which ideology do they belong to? Don't you see? Don't you ever engage in dialogue with there supporters?
What hypocrisy is this we cannot condemn them who kill our fellow countrymen and armed forces?
Salafi Inspired Fasaad is a curse that is burning Pakistan no matter what sugar coating people want to do on it

Accepting the problem without denial is the first step towards eradicating that problem.. :tup:

In the First World War, the Young Turks slaughtered over a million Armenians, including women, children and the elderly, to create a pure Turkic nation.

... was going well till this part, Turks known for respecting other cultures under empire umbrella. My opinion, it was a mistake.

Ask Saudi filths!
They even deny the existence of wahabism in Muslim world. Wahabis are committing suicide mission in Muslim countries.
#Save Pakistan from wahabi scums!.
I have Salafi family in Pakistan, who believe in peace, and support Iran. You damn well better watch your filthy mouth.

I have Salafi family in Pakistan, who believe in peace, and support Iran. You damn well better watch your filthy mouth.
@That Guy
If Salafism is revolution in Islam and fighting colonialism, i am a Salafi too. Ali Khamenei, supreme leader of Iran.
Pardon me sir, but Americans changed the thoughts of Salafis. If you read my 2015s quotes, i was a Salafi supporter for their stance against Israelis but suddenly they became a major part of extremists. If still there is anti-Israel Salafis, tell them our leader called himself a Salafi for their legal stance.
P.S. wahabis have many differences from great Salafi population.

Last edited:
@That Guy
If Salafism is revolution in Islam and fighting colonialism, i am a Salafi too. Ali Khamenei, supreme leader of Iran.
Pardon me sir, but Americans changed the thoughts of Salafis. If you read my 2015s quotes, i was a Salafi supporter for their stance against Israelis but suddenly they became a major part of extremists. If still there is anti-Israel Salafis, tell them our leader called himself a Salafi for their legal stance.
P.S. wahabis have many differences from great Salafi population.
Salafis and Wahhabis are pretty much the same. Your comment is so ignorant, it doesn't even warrant a proper response. If you cannot be bothered to even do some basic googling to know basic knowledge about this particular sect, you aren't worth talking to.

I warn you again, do NOT take a sectarian tone here.

Salafis and Wahhabis are pretty much the same. Your comment is so ignorant, it doesn't even warrant a proper response. If you cannot be bothered to even do some basic googling to know basic knowledge about this particular sect, you aren't worth talking to.

Why are threatening? Is the thread not about wahabism export of SA? Why are you attacking his person?

Saudis turning Mecca into Las Vegas

19511398_512844509058767_4244565665659409017_n.jpg

The design of clock tower is aimed at marginalization of Ka'aba.
And FIY buddy, Mecca city is already turned into it. However secretly but if you ask the people who have lived in KSA for a while, they will tell you about. There is no sign of Islam in KSA
Our holy Ka'aba and prophet's(PBUH) house is used like a cover for their dirty secrecies.
Osmanli hokumati Hashemite seyyidlara izn vermishdir ki orda Islami system kursunlar. Umuyorim ki Sunni qardeshlarimiz bir da hokumati alsinlar ellerine. Inshallah bu Yahood kupekleri bir likda kutsal bolgemizden cikrarak.

Apparently you have no idea about Salafis.
And unfortunately I made a bad generalization. If we suppose KSA is leading Salafi world then I was right but it is a wrong assumption at all.

The general definition of a Salafi person : If someone chooses traduction in the field of methodology, Hadith-oriented in the field of epistemology, sense-oriented in the field of ontology and finally chooses appearance-oriented in the field of semantics, we call him a Salafist. This makes them out of ordinary Sunni concept and gives them revolutionary properties. However we cannot call them all delusional believers cause they are different in their own branches.

* Salafi branches based on their origin are divided into 3 social origins :

1) The people who raised from Najd , the place which our prophet (PBUH) has cursed it , this is where wahhabism was born.

2) The people who raised from subcontinent. Jenab Vali ul llah Dehlavi (RA) is the main ideological leader of this branch of Salafism.

3) The people who raised from Egypt. The persons like Seyyed Qutb and Rashid Reza (Rahmat ul llah alayhema) were the main ideological leaders of that branch of Salafism.

* Salafi branches based on their governmental establishment are divided into 3 social origins :

1) Secular Salafis. They are ruling KSA. Ale-Saud family are supposed to be Secular Salafis who abuse religion for their political wills. Al-Qaeda, ISIS and Al-Nusra are it’s examples who are abusing religion for their illegal goals. جهاد النکاح ، جهاد لواط are their dirty creations of religious concepts. Other Takfiris are Al-Malekiyyeh and Al-Jamiyyeh who are Takfiring every Sunni and Shia and claiming that they are the only remaining tiny group of true Muslims and others are Kuffar.

2) Jihadist Salafis. They are the followers of Egyptian Seyyed Qutb (RA). They are not Takfiri and I respect them and follow them in their ideology. Western colonialists and traitors like Anwar Sadat and new Sissy of Egypt are their enemies. You can spare the father of new Arab community, Gamal Abd ul Naser. He is different from everyone of those traitors and a true leader who fought British-Israeli invaders in Palestine. But others were puppets of colonialists and betrayed Seyyed Qutb (RA).

3) Tanubari Salafis. They are the best branch of Slafism, hardly believe in rational results in religion.

As a result, great religious Salafi personalities like Seyyed Qutb or others from sub continent never asked Muslims to draw their swords against other Muslims, they believed in union and fighting colonialists. Al-Qaeda or other Takfiri extremists betrayed those great personalities and in some ways, forged their hand write books for their own illegal agenda. These guys, Takfiris, are highly dangerous for Muslim world, they accept nothing in peace and stability. Forever war is their only demand which weakens Muslim countries and prepares them for foreign invasions. These groups are a shame to symbols of Sunni world like Rashidun (RA) and great warriors like Salhuddin (RA). Wahabism is fruit of Takfir, look what they did to Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan. Muslims are dying because of their suicide operations.

I spent time firstly to apology and secondly to separate good Salafis , who have a high number in Salafi world, from bad ones located in Najd the creators of ISIS and other extremists who have ruined Muslim countries and I gave you examples. Pakistani Salafis are mostly followers of second and third sections of second arrangement. I can surely say that most of them are not Takfiris but KSA's funded whabi madrasas in Pakistan are trying to push them towards Takfiri branch of Salafism. Please educate them and avoid them from learning suicide operations.
Thanks in advance

No such thing as "good" Salafis, "good" Salafism is the gateway to terrorism, even "good" Salafi's are sympathetic towards terror if it happens outside Saudi.

The 'bad' Salafis are the ones who actually have the balls and are stupid enough take action on Salafi teachings.

Otherwise Salafism is the biggest cancer to hit the Muslim community since Shiaism.

Big Ben and Saudi royal family tower are holy for freemason jews. Since 2012 it was predicted that there will false flagging attacks in either London or holy Mecca, which happened in 9/11/2015 in Mecca by and after that Mina disaster.

Good article about satan worshipping jewish freemasonry:

www.muslimsandtheworld.com/london-olympics-set-for-false-flag-terrorist-bombings

Another good article, how Jew freemasonry born in London in 1700's:

www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/6335-freemasonry

Freemason Saudis and their jew lords have put freemasonry signs in holy Mecca to weaken Islam in their tiny minds ... Jews are after all Jews.

very narrow minded article and utterly uselessly written article - a bit of this and a bit of that. Our chicken licken has been verbiage about various chickens then this rubbish.

Firstly, there is nothing Islamic about IS..... They are murderous criminals, thugs and psycopaths - Let us all agree to one thing, this is Dog State (DS) - all rabid criminals and lunatics who have clamoured to be on the board this bandwagon.

The biggest issue is neither Iran nor Saudi have a clean conscience to be of any value in terms of leadership.

200% - this is Las Vegas grandeur at its best.

Look at your country.
Jandullah
Lashkar e Islam
Lashkar e Jhangvi
Jamat ul Ahraar

Thank you..... well put.

We have been very very fortunate not have this yet to show up here. Our fear now is the amount of somali illegals who are making this country a permanent home.

Anyone not opening their eyes to the Saudi funded narrow mindset will see the seeds of destruction bloom as you are seeing in your country. From my deep ties within our local communities - we are a small city yet we are interact in communal festivities - my friend was telling me how these travelling mullahs from Pakistan came to our local mosque and started to lambast how this way is wrong that way is wrong etc etc. He is a senior member and stood up and told them that this community has co-existed irrespective of various beliefs or ways which are considered personal; if they want to spread message of hate etc, then they better no even come to this mosque ever again.

The biggest issue which I see and in discussion of friday evenings with my moslem friends is the word 'islam'. Noone stands up to say those parties are wrong because these lunatics deliberately put the name of islamic or synonyms - every one is afraid of being labelled a blasphemer.

Until the 1/2 bakes mullahs and segregation of religion and politics is not done; this nightmare will continue - these parties are thriving because of the very lack of segregation. These idiots are using ordinary people to firstly use the government's lack of ability to provide good level of education across grassroots level and widespread poverty to hand over kids to these madressas who are funded by the Saudi's via the goverment and who know which kind of agency with ulterior motives.

I really admire Oman where they have completed regulated the formal training of imams via educational institutions. In travelling in Oman, i really felt this is a model every one should have followed, forget Turkey, Iran, Pakistan or worst of all Saudis...

Back
Top Bottom