What's new

Wagha Border Ceremony(Drama) should be stopped.

Perhaps you should. It helps sometimes especially times like this.

Perhaps you should stop meddling in my matters and listen to polite requests but only if you are capable of understading polite requests that is.

Perhaps you should stop meddling in my matters.

Meddling in YOUR matters?

Please list a few of them?

So I make sure I do not meddle in them.

Is biryani happens to be your matter that someone meddled in?

But that's just a dish, not a matter to be meddled with!

Strange times!

I suppose!

Well You have right of opinion.But it seems quite unnatural thing to do.As i said..With the feeling of patriotism,also came feeling of hatred for another one.See people shouting slogans,having adrenaline rush,goosebumps.Dance ceremony is ok btw:omghaha:

I consider this dance ceremony

not too different from the cricket match.

Such matches too bring about what you said

"feeling of patriotism,also came feeling of hatred for another one.See people shouting slogans,having adrenaline rush,goosebumps"

I agree with reducing jingoism between the countries though.

Not good for long term health of the region.

you have a point there.

Meddling in YOUR matters?

Please list a few of them?

So I make sure I do not meddle in them.

Is biryani happens to be your matter that someone meddled in?

But that's just a dish, not a matter to be meddled with!

Strange times!

I suppose!

I don't have to list a few of them since i mentioned another thread so if your memory serves you right you can know where you meddle and how often.

wahga ceremony should be stopped, utter waste of money and time and its pathetic

if love is exchanged rather than anger it will make better sense, because it will help in creating peace

So you don't know?

Oh i do know very well but as i made very clear earlier i don't engage in debates with people who get personal and thats all you have ever done whenever we have discussed anything so thats precisely the reason i don't want you to meddle in my business.

So which thread provided your meddling list?

Seriously bibi. Seriously!

Mohtaram bibi kehne se kisi ki izzat nahin ho jaati sirf, tehzeeb se baat bhi karni parhti hai per woh aapse umeed rakhna kuch zyada hi hai.

Mohtaram bibi kehne se kisi ki izzat nahin ho jaati sirf, tehzeeb se baat bhi karni parhti hai per woh aapse umeed rakhna kuch zyada hi hai.

Azma ker to daikhee-ay.

Khali-khooli Ghussa kernay say kiya hasil?

No?

You have problem than ask your govt. to call off, why i should ask my govt.?

Actually our government did make a proposal to pak saying that personnel on both sides have serious health problems especially major damage to hip area and bones through this nonsense. Pak admin rejected it. And if it's the armed forces then our guys cannot ignore if your guys contimue prancing around like peacocks on steriods. So it continues.

How many of you really know that after the "dance ceremony" is over, the two sides setup a card table and play and drink tea and eat matar pulao.

Just enjoy the show and pray that we do this stuff more often than doing the shooting.

peace

Biryani is not a state secret in Saudi. :lol:

The 'show' is not as innocent as it looks. They walk all royal and then once in their barracks limp around with hip damage and cry through the night. Not worth it.

Actually our government did make a proposal to pak saying that personnel on both sides have serious health problems especially major damage to hip area and bones through this nonsense. Pak admin rejected it. And if it's the armed forces then our guys cannot ignore if your guys contimue prancing around like peacocks on steriods. So it continues.

Oh Come on.

They can always use olympic style padding on the ground. They can then not only hit their feet, but also their heads on the pads and suffer no ill effects.

Yes?

The 'show' is not as innocent as it looks. They walk all royal and then once in their barracks limp around with hip damage and cry through the night. Not worth it.

Sorry to hear about hip issues.

But one can alwasy rotate them out after few shows. Oh and did I mention padding?

Oh Come on.

They can always use olympic style padding on the ground. They can then not only hit their feet, but also their heads on the pads and suffer no ill effects.

Yes?

Sorry to hear about hip issues.

But one can alwasy rotate them out after few shows.

i haven't heard of any solutions working. Both sides take this stuff seriously and prepare like they do for war. This stuff has little significance except showmanship. The americans don't do any of this and still walk and crap all over the world don't they?

i haven't heard of any solutions working. Both sides take this stuff seriously and prepare like they do for war. This stuff has little significance except showmanship. The americans don't do any of this and still walk and crap all over the world don't they?

good point.

May be if Americans learned from us, they too would be crying about their hip joints.

Then perhaps, only perhaps they will walk and cr@p in their own country or may be Canada.

No?

Back
Top Bottom