What's new

W-3PL Gluszec Combat Helicopter, Poland

The finest models were never transfered to Poland by the USSR.And,let us not kid ourselves,countries like Poland,Romania had an aeronautic industry,producing aircrafts,even before WW2 .The USSR refused to grant licenses to Romania,so we produced mainly Western helicopters.
Mi-2 was almost the only light helicopter of the USSR (there was the Ka-26, but it was lighter and was produced in much smaller numbers) and it was totally produced in Poland. US will never give Poland the production of its helicopters or warships ships (I mean for US needs). In the best case - screwdriver assembly of obsolete models for sale in the third world countries.

Mi-2 was almost the only light helicopter of the USSR (there was the Ka-26, but it was lighter and was produced in much smaller numbers) and it was totally produced in Poland. US will never give Poland the production of its helicopters or warships ships (I mean for US needs). In the best case - screwdriver assembly of obsolete models for sale in the third world countries.

I just gave you the example of the AH 1Z ,which is the latest model.Or the AH 1 in the 90's.Most US allies flourished with US tech transfer in the Cold War or the 90's.

I just gave you the example of the AH 1Z ,which is the latest model.Or the AH 1 in the 90's.Most US allies flourished with US tech transfer in the Cold War or the 90's.
And I already told you that the United States will never transfer production to Poland helicopters for the US needs (massive orders for thousands of machines). In the best case - screwdriver assembly of US produced kits and the right to sell to third world countries - not to the United States.

And I already told you that the United States will never transfer production to Poland helicopters for the US needs (massive orders for thousands of machines). In the best case - screwdriver assembly of US produced kits and the right to sell to third world countries - not to the United States.

Show me to whome did Russia transfered factories and tech to build thousands of helicopters for its needs after the end of the Cold War in 1990 ?

Show me to whome did Russia transfered factories and tech to build thousands of helicopters for its needs after the end of the Cold War in 1990 ?
Russia no longer has a military bloc and its allies in Eastern Europe. The US is now in a much better position than in 1990. Russia - in a much worse position. Nevertheless, the US is in no hurry to pamper newfound allies with massive industrial orders.

Russia no longer has a military bloc and its allies in Eastern Europe. The US is now in a much better position than in 1990. Russia - in a much worse position. Nevertheless, the US is in no hurry to pamper newfound allies with massive industrial orders.

The orders are nowhere near the ones in the Cold War in either camp.That's why third markets are targeted.

The orders are nowhere near the ones in the Cold War in either camp.That's why third markets are targeted.
US military budget is now twice as high it was in 1990. If they want to, they could easily move production of some equipment for their needs and the needs of NATO to Poland.

Poland produced Mi-2, they learned from it and have people with experience in production as also they designed own variants and helicopters.

Because it is a modernized Soviet Mi-2.

Its not a modernized mi-2 ... I could go your way and say ka 50 is a modernised version of mi 24

PZL Kania was the modernization of mi 2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PZL_Kania
And now Poland is puppet-state of USA. But for some reason, the United States does not transfer the production of its helicopters to Poland.

PZL Mielec makes Black Hawks...

And can somone clean this vostok trolling?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom