What's new

Voting for 8 NA, 3 Punjab Assembly seats

There is a huge difference btw aaam foji & corrupt, terrorists and criminal money launder supporter establishment. After ruining Pakistan's image globally by this 3rd-grade establishment now they SUCESSFULLY removed love (which was one-sided), sympathy, compassion, and praise from the hearts of our generationssssss... the damage done by this bajwa is beyond irreparable .... mark my words sir!
Cannot agree more.
Fall out shall be on ordinary soldiers and other officers also who are not with the sellout general class.
Nobody will come out and watch the parade of fake army on March 23rd next year.
In my eyes, they have lost all honor.

Hamid Mir: Musa Gilani ziada kosh na hoo woh 13 political parties ki support laykar agay hain na kay akelay halankay woh akeli SMQ ki beti 60,000 vote laykar bheti hey vs 70,000.. meri nazar ye bhi PTI ki jeet hey...
That is true to some extant but the choice of Candidate has costed PTI this seat. Had SMQ itself stood on the seat PTI would have won.

بھائی پچھلی بار تو لوٹوں کو ٹکٹ دی تھی ہارے تھے اس بار کونسے پین کے خصم کو دی تھی

Cannot agree more.
Fall out shall be on ordinary soldiers and other officers also who are not with the sellout general class.
Nobody will come out and watch the parade of fake army on March 23rd next year.
In my eyes, they have lost all honor.

Believe me 2022 14th August and 6 sept was the worst out of worst in the history of Pakistan... all my PRO fooji, airforce enthuasts, people who have great interest in the military and pro-Pakistani Army literally gave a shit to 6 sept esp this year... matlab jisko msg karo koi jawab nahe ata tha aur jiska b aya kuch asa kay koon is bakwas topi dramay ko dekhnay jaye... all BS... man Bajwa akela nahe hey ismay pori fooji tabar hey dont blame on person but jo damage kardiya hey... inko andaza he nahe... our parents generation now divided,, current generation an ywesay he L pe rakhdiya hey inko aur jo anay wali hey jo new phood hey according to Najam Sethi woh tu is fooj ko kise khatay may nahi leti woh chup nahe bhetayge woh inke sirf utaar kar nahe rakhyge inko ura kar rakhdeage har jaga har platform har battle may

IK's now like Mujib in the East Pak during 1970-71....

No wonder President Biden is damn upset. Now, he has to deal with another "Erdo'an". Even MBS and MBZ are showing him fingers! The USA needs such a victory for President Trump.....

Even if PTI wins. They will again begin licking the boots of Estb like they did in last tenure. It does not matter who wins, they'll just follow the practice.

One shouldn't have hopes knowing how system actually works in Pakistan.

So here Khan sb admits that he wasn't even in control. What's the difference?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1665942514714.jpg
    FB_IMG_1665942514714.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 15
Believe me 2022 14th August and 6 sept was the worst out of worst in the history of Pakistan... all my PRO fooji, airforce enthuasts, people who have great interest in the military and pro-Pakistani Army literally gave a shit to 6 sept esp this year... matlab jisko msg karo koi jawab nahe ata tha aur jiska b aya kuch asa kay koon is bakwas topi dramay ko dekhnay jaye... all BS... man Bajwa akela nahe hey ismay pori fooji tabar hey dont blame on person but jo damage kardiya hey... inko andaza he nahe... our parents generation now divided,, current generation an ywesay he L pe rakhdiya hey inko aur jo anay wali hey jo new phood hey according to Najam Sethi woh tu is fooj ko kise khatay may nahi leti woh chup nahe bhetayge woh inke sirf utaar kar nahe rakhyge inko ura kar rakhdeage har jaga har platform har battle may
Hypocrisy was exposed.
We were always so sold out to "our army."
Now the real face is unveiled and of other power brokers too.
I am sure good will come out of this evil.

Last edited:
Awaaam PDM aur Neutrals ko is akeer zalalat pe mubarikbaad paesh karti hai ub Khan ki VIDEO b leak karain takay jo aapki bachi kuchi rah gaye hey awaam woh bhi pori karday LOL this result is after Terrorism, and Tohen-e-adalat cases, Audio leaks and all that PDM/Estb BS

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom