What's new

Voters verification: PTI gives 14 August deadline, warns of long march

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

PTI warned to begin long march against the government after the deadline.

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) issued a deadline of August 14 to the government on Tuesday, demanding to complete voters verification in four allegedly rigged constituencies. PTI warned to begin long march against the government after the deadline, Dunya News reported.
PTI’s core committee in its session on Tuesday decided to turn its protest against electoral rigging into a full-fledged movement. The protest will continue to South Punjab and then to Karachi.
The committee decided to take the protest to Sialkot on June 7, Bahawalpur on June 22 and Karachi on August 14.
The committee also decided there will be no rallies during the month of Ramadan. It was also decided in the meeting that the party will hold rallies against Election Commission in various cities including Islamabad on Friday.
The party said its core committee took ‘principle stand’ of starting long march against the government if voters’ verification is not completed by August 14. It was decided that the long March will begin from Lahore and that there will be protests in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa prior to the long march.
Talking about Prime Minister’s visit to India, Imran Khan said that he has no objection over PM meeting Modi but there should be peace on both eastern and western borders.
Khan said that Geo confessed to the crime by issuing the apology.

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/223403-Voters-verification-PTI-gives-14-August-deadline

NOW WE ARE TALKING !! @Jazzbot

PTI warned to begin long march against the government after the deadline.

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) issued a deadline of August 14 to the government on Tuesday, demanding to complete voters verification in four allegedly rigged constituencies. PTI warned to begin long march against the government after the deadline, Dunya News reported.
PTI’s core committee in its session on Tuesday decided to turn its protest against electoral rigging into a full-fledged movement. The protest will continue to South Punjab and then to Karachi.
The committee decided to take the protest to Sialkot on June 7, Bahawalpur on June 22 and Karachi on August 14.
The committee also decided there will be no rallies during the month of Ramadan. It was also decided in the meeting that the party will hold rallies against Election Commission in various cities including Islamabad on Friday.
The party said its core committee took ‘principle stand’ of starting long march against the government if voters’ verification is not completed by August 14. It was decided that the long March will begin from Lahore and that there will be protests in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa prior to the long march.
Talking about Prime Minister’s visit to India, Imran Khan said that he has no objection over PM meeting Modi but there should be peace on both eastern and western borders.
Khan said that Geo confessed to the crime by issuing the apology.

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/223403-Voters-verification-PTI-gives-14-August-deadline

NOW WE ARE TALKING !! @Jazzbot
Yes Finally because these last couple of Jalsas got me disheartened, it seemed like IK is just killing time and nothing will happen but this deadline thing gives me hope again. :pakistan:

Great so Another deadline another dharna followed by jalsa followed by a dharna followed by a dharna than jalsa than dharna than jalsa a dharna than jalsa than dharna than jalsa ..... jalsa / dharna / dharna / jalsa / dharna ... this may turn finally turning into a big time Mujra .. a never ending vicious cycle ............... WTFfffffffffffffffffffffff

Great so Another deadline another dharna followed by jalsa followed by a dharna followed by a dharna than jalsa than dharna than jalsa a dharna than jalsa than dharna than jalsa ..... jalsa / dharna / dharna / jalsa / dharna ... this may turn finally turning into a big time Mujra .. a never ending vicious cycle ............... WTFfffffffffffffffffffffff

Sorry dude, this thread is NOT about MQM, we're discussing PTI here.

Imran Khan news about meeting the crook head (COAS) - Imran khan should match towards GHQ. The day jernail mafia is pug behind the bars, Pakistan will truly see real revolution. Nowadays Amrika will give schmoney to the Pakistani elite for this purpose. Imran khan should understand Pak Jernails will sell their old moms for money. They have sold country's people. You can ban for me this. I will be happy. At the end, Muhsaf Ali Mir crash, Mujahideen war, Ayub khan pump, Zia pump, Unkale Mushy pump, terror war, Nawaza pump etc In all these mega pumps, Pak Jernails played a key role. And they get money in return. The real enemy of the state are the corrupt Jernails. Amrika will release all the kickbacks hopefully. But unfortunately, the mafia doesn't operate like this. Maybe we see a whistleblower.

Sorry dude, this thread is NOT about MQM, we're discussing PTI here.

dharna /jasla - jalsa / dharna -dharna /jasla - jalsa / dharna - dharna /jasla - jalsa / dharna

do a test run mate post on your FB page and ask people to guess what party is this about

dharna /jasla - jalsa / dharna -dharna /jasla - jalsa / dharna - dharna /jasla - jalsa / dharna

do a test run mate post on your FB page and ask people to guess what party is this about

Sorry, you've completely gone nuts, so I won't argue with you anymore. Keep repeating dharna/jalsa - jalsa/dharna :lol:

Ek dharna or sahi.

Cool, good enough time to change what remainings IK has, ji already given sign to change sides. And if that happens, long march will be a big flop.

Sorry, you've completely gone nuts, so I won't argue with you anymore. Keep repeating dharna/jalsa - jalsa/dharna :lol:

may be who knows some one some where has definatly lost it in the mean while i will continue with

jalsa / dharna / dharna / jalsa / dharnajalsa / dharna / dharna / jalsa / dharna jalsa / dharna / dharna / jalsa / dharna

lol ...

Imran Khan news about meeting the crook head (COAS) - Imran khan should match towards GHQ. The day jernail mafia is pug behind the bars, Pakistan will truly see real revolution. Nowadays Amrika will give schmoney to the Pakistani elite for this purpose. Imran khan should understand Pak Jernails will sell their old moms for money. They have sold country's people. You can ban for me this. I will be happy. At the end, Muhsaf Ali Mir crash, Mujahideen war, Ayub khan pump, Zia pump, Unkale Mushy pump, terror war, Nawaza pump etc In all these mega pumps, Pak Jernails played a key role. And they get money in return. The real enemy of the state are the corrupt Jernails. Amrika will release all the kickbacks hopefully. But unfortunately, the mafia doesn't operate like this. Maybe we see a whistleblower.

The list is endless, Any sane and unbiased person can clearly see that. They dare to come on TV and say generals are more patriotic than Civilians. Once we get rid of this Corrupt mafia in uniform, people like ganja or 10% is just a walk in a park.

The list is endless, Any sane and unbiased person can clearly see that. They dare to come on TV and say generals are more patriotic than Civilians. Once we get rid of this Corrupt mafia in uniform, people like ganja or 10% is just a walk in a park.

I agree with you.

The only way to ride the journey of success is accountability across the board.

Pakistani Jernails have to be accountable to bring prosperity to the country.

Nawaza and Zardari are just pawns used by the bigger mafia.

Back
Top Bottom