What's new

Vote PML-N and this will happen to Pakistan

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats wrong ??? they are enjoying a b'day cake :D
btw they can go sit on the chairs they stole from PTI jalsa and enjoy it ...i see no diff between these idiots and the one who stole chairs..... Taleem kee Kami

Whats wrong ??? they are enjoying a b'day cake :D
btw they can go sit on the chairs they stole from PTI jalsa and enjoy it ...i see no diff between these idiots and the one who stole chairs..... Taleem kee Kami

They dont need PTI chairs they have stolen from PML-N which they can use lol

Long Live PML (N).

This is how PML-N treats the Youth, the boy was thrown from stage, his leg was broken and still the punjab govt and PML-N kept beating him.

Haneef Abbasi Vulgar and bad words to Female , Kashmala Tariq
Hanif Abbasi is JAHIL ....NAWAZ SHARIF is also a production of dictatorship & i cant believe this kind of Jahils are elected by people who dont know how to respect a woman ....SHAME ON YOU HANIF ABBASI !!!

Nawaz Sharif lie

PMLN attack on supreme Court

PMLN supporters attacked on Shalimar Police station Islamabad and released Anjum akeel

There are also tons of scandals of PMLN. And you Know Haji Pervaiz Khan who was NA member, caught in exams, after his resignation show, now he is vice president of PMLN in rawalpindi.

This happens only in PMLN.

I can't believe , still, how you like them. and on what basis??????????????????:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom