404289_454239214614690_1222655455_n.jpg

Volvo Double Decker Bus in Lahore

mKJoHNn.png

12509342_831785526947959_8826770206103573933_n.jpg

12573838_833642366762275_3220883788601257400_n.png

MAN buses are already owned by Bilal travels :D wish poori hogai aapki :D :D :D

New Daewoo Buses in Lahore

12313839_914177105298890_3158029257694395082_n.jpg

I have seen MAN buses in Bilal Bus terminal and they also say on their ticket that they'll be buying Volvo so Yayyyyyy
Hope other companies will follow

Its high time Pakistan sets up major bus production facilities itself from companies like volvo, scania etc...or is such being covered in any specific MOU within the overall CPEC framework for chinese companies?

Volvo is owned by Chinese company Zhejiang Geely. Shanghai Sunwin Bus Corporation is a Joint Venture between Volvo (China) Investment Corp, and Volvo Bus Corporation. Sunwin bus is a Chinese bus producer. The Sunwin brand is sold primarily in China. Through its joint venture with Volvo Buses.

Good luck in seeing them in karachi or hydrabad, they'll be screwed up and kicked out by the bus mafia.

Volvo is owned by Chinese company Zhejiang Geely. Shanghai Sunwin Bus Corporation is a Joint Venture between Volvo (China) Investment Corp, and Volvo Bus Corporation. Sunwin bus is a Chinese bus producer. The Sunwin brand is sold primarily in China. Through its joint venture with Volvo Buses.
chinese company owns only car section of volvo...rest of the volvo group companies is owned by sweedish giant VOLVO..

I am asking how much if any plans are there to make volvo or such buses within Pakistan in the coming years. Like CKD or full production line production etc.

her chez mein india ghusa do - hud ho gai -

Har cheez mei India hee ghusa hua hai. Read Pakistani newspapers. Its all India. Switch on Pakistani channel, its Indian style comedy, news reading, songs and cheap jokes. We have lost our identity. Wouldnt you agree?

India does not make this chassis and model as far as I am aware.

I think they are made only in Sweden and Brazil.

Daewoo here also seems to be the bus operator rather than anything else.

Also Tata only owns the commercial vehicle (trucks) section of Daewoo

They have a production facility in bangalore

I think Daewoo has a production plant in KPK for trucks and buses, no? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom