What's new

Vladimir Putin on Hillary Clinton: ‘Better Not to Argue With Women’

AND PUTIN CAN MESS WITH MURiCA HOW COOL IS DAT
FACE PALM

Yeah, Either you loose or she wins!!.....:D
50574153.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow Jay, I didn't know that you're an ultra-lib feminist. :D

One of the problems of over-sensitizing societies. Just 20 years ago, your country was normal.

He says that not to argue with women is best, and women call him a pig? Wow! Feminism at its insecure best.
If You say something you are male chauvinist pig, if you don't say anything, then how insensitive and selfish are you,don't care for others suffering.
Either way you are screwed. So better not to talk or argue with women :D

If You say something you are male chauvinist pig, if you don't say anything, then how insensitive and selfish are you,don't care for others suffering.
Either way you are screwed. So better not to talk or argue with women :D

The P Man is right. :P

I once made the blunder of arguing with my wife. Till date shiver from the experience. On top of that, she's punjabi. :lol:

" countries" not just a country... where women traditionally are seen as being in the background.
Let me make it very clear to you Jay, for women to rise and have a better life or whatever, the men of the country need to be educated first and foremost. Women rising on their own in an uneducated society of men has never happened. (Afghanistan)

i think he meant its better not to argue with women who think they are men

" countries" not just a country... where women traditionally are seen as being in the background.

You will drive yourself crazy trying to hold other cultures to the same standard as your own on an international forum. :o:

Back
Top Bottom