What's new

Visiting the MOST AIR POLLUTED CITY in the World (Dust Hell)

Metal 0-1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm in the most air polluted city on the planet; Lahore, which is in Pakistan. (That's according to American Air Quality Index reports and the data changes every year) Air pollution is such a big problem here that in 2018, 135,000 people have lost their lives due to this reason alone, and about 100,000 people continue to lose their lives every year. There is also a fog session because of air pollution. Air pollution steals 5 years from people's average life span.

Lahore city, which is also a great example of environmental pollution, is a great indicator of the damage that humans cause to nature. Let's start exploring the most polluted city in the world.

Visiting the MOST AIR POLLUTED CITY in the World (Dust Hell) - YouTube

Air pollution is such a big problem here that in 2018, 135,000 people have lost their lives due to this reason alone, and about 100,000 people continue to lose their lives every year.

How have these figures been calculated, please?

Air pollution is indeed a serious issue for lahore due to a big number of kilns nearby, a lot of factories, rakshas etc. Needs looking into. Maybe we could have cleaner or electric rikshaws.

This guy keeps mentioning pollution and especially when he goes to aerial view he says this not fog but pollution

But I don't know the solution to this problem

City is already pretty green (with plans of more urban forests), If cleanliness has something to do with it than it's pretty clean too, and let's be honest there aren't a lot of factories inside the city, they're mostly on the outskirts

So this leaves out cars etc, I can see majority of rickshaws and Motorcycles going electric if gov decides to goes all out and we already have commercialy competitive options for these vehicles

but cars I am not too sure if they can go fully EV as in 800 cc ev car

So this leaves out the farmers....

This guy keeps mentioning pollution and especially when he goes to aerial view he says this not fog but pollution

But I don't know the solution to this problem

City is already pretty green (with plans of more urban forests), If cleanliness has something to do with it than it's pretty clean too, and let's be honest there aren't a lot of factories inside the city, they're mostly on the outskirts

So this leaves out cars etc, I can see majority of rickshaws and Motorcycles going electric if gov decides to goes all out and we already have commercialy competitive options for these vehicles

but cars I am not too sure if they can go fully EV as in 800 cc ev car

So this leaves out the farmers....
NGL Lahore is really bad
There are places like Ichra where I actually had hard time breathing when I visited Lahore in winter
Its a different story if you get used to it

No wonder they love nawaz Sharif all high on dust same as Karachi.

NGL Lahore is really bad
There are places like Ichra where I actually had hard time breathing when I visited Lahore in winter
Its a different story if you get used to it
NGL?

And I know pollution is a problem, but I can't think of a decent solution to this problem tbh

Last edited:
How have these figures been calculated, please?
Considering I was in a city here that beat Lahore for about 4 days on the air quality scale to be number 1 at worst air quality due to smoke from fires - I think it’s probably an average.

Considering I was in a city here that beat Lahore for about 4 days on the air quality scale to be number 1 at worst air quality due to smoke from fires - I think it’s probably an average.

I know Lahore is dusty. I am just curious as to how the claimed mortality numbers attributed to pollution have been calculated, that is all.

LOL Totally False. I am in Lahore today, nothing as such, it is actually much clean now.

Devoid of reality reports.

Back
Top Bottom