What's new

visiting north korea

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
North Korea is so bizarre that i often thought about visiting it for a travel. I know that some tours exist for westerners but was anybody here ever there? I think it would be kinda interesting.

North Korea is so bizarre that i often thought about visiting it for a travel. I know that some tours exist for westerners but was anybody here ever there? I think it would be kinda interesting.

won't be bad if you follow everything they say and I wouldn't risk pulling a camera out and taking photos
or asking too many questions

the capital Pyongang is pretty clean and developed .But the Junche propaganda is nauseating . A friend of mine has been to North Korea . Pretty clean,well maintained. But yes ,the villages have shortage of electricity and power cut every day for 5-8 hours.But the city is fine.You will like the city a lot ,but you will be surprised by the state of affairs in the countryside. Plus ,buddhism is tolerated and practiced ,but there is no christian missionary activity especially protestants ,catholics and there is shoot at sight orders for protestants missionaries,even islam is not allowed. Though Russian orthodox church proselyting is allowed. So Buddhism and russian orthodox church are allowed . Rest all are considered subversive.

Though the state promotes the Junche system as a philosophy.

6,000 RMB trival payment, from China BeiJing fly to N.Korea Pyongang.

When visit in N.Korea, do what Korean tell u to do,and less questions. Do not discuss their Great Leader !

They used 90% money and resources to build up Pyongang city, it's the only good place for foreigners to visit in North Korea.
ceBnWSUaUpqw.jpg

Last edited:
@MarkusS

watch this 3 episodes documentary . it's about an american guy who travels there. i think it answers your questions.

thank you all. This is very interesting. I think best is not to talk that much there and just watch and have fun.

thank you all. This is very interesting. I think best is not to talk that much there and just watch and have fun.

Have fun?

North Koreans are not living a good life AFAIK, and you really enjoy that?

Have fun?

North Koreans are not living a good life AFAIK, and you really enjoy that?

You really try hard to misunderstand me, right? I would enjoy to learn something about a country that is not much known about here, right?

You really try hard to misunderstand me, right? I would enjoy to learn something about a country that is not much known about here, right?

No, you misunderstood me. My friends have been there, and told me their lives are really bad. But you can't see this unless you have contact with native North Koreans, and this is impossible.

No, you misunderstood me. My friends have been there, and told me their lives are really bad. But you can't see this unless you have contact with native North Koreans, and this is impossible.

I think this is impossible for a european. I know they would just show me the sugar sites.

Back
Top Bottom