What's new

‘Virus’ never allowed elected PMs to finish tenures: Nawaz Sharif

What racism?

You're using the word "Jew" in an extremely derogatory manner. Judaism is one of the most respected and oldest religion of the world, we at PDF welcome people from all religions. This behaviour of racism against people of Judaism background will not be tolerated. Second, you're saying that you THINK that IK and Jemima are still in a relationship. That's gossip, unless you cannot prove it, its a below the belt comment.

You have to take your rating back, I want to raise this issue with owner or admin of this forum.

Be my guest. Your racist and derogatory comments are enough to bury you.

Yes and I mentioned why I think.

I am not accusing him but there are some points which states that he is indeed in relationship with Jemmima Khan.

Still gossip unless you have proof. I can accuse you of many things, but i won't because my education and morals don't allow me to do that. PDF is a professional forum where we don't tolerate trolls, gossips or below the belt comments.

Calling a Mulsim to Muslim isn't crime same applies to jews.

Look in the context you're using the word 'Jew', in an extremely derogatory manner. Let me copy paste it for you again. You're talking as if having a "Jew Wife" is equivalent to having a "Satan Wife". That's racist my friend, not all Jews are horrible people.

At least they don't have illegitimate children and Jew wife who sponsored him

I want to report your actions, be kind enough to let me know the procedure.

Sure. Get in touch with the WebMaster directly.

Thanks

It seems like PDF appoints die hard fan of I.K so biased is expected,
And sure i will let him know about your actions and see professionalism of other Pitian posters who are professionals in foul language and desi abuses.

yesterday @Zibago also brag about webmaster and now you it seem whole PDF elites and mods are PTI supporter but you can't stop me voicing against I.Ks moral and political corruption.

There is nothing wrong with that. You have every right to, and i sincerely encourage you to do that. But when you engage in racism, derogatory remarks and gossip, you're abusing PDF and the Rules of PDF. We encourage professional discourse here, not the one at PML-N Media Cell.

Just let me now why the hell a US citizen living in U.K and exactly same house with I.K's kids and ex-Wife.
Who called her my stepdaughter, proofs are posted and you saw them which also offended you perhaps created Bhut Jolakiya effect.

You again proved my point. I guess some people never learn. You're engaging in gossip here again, unless you have hardcore proof i suggest you refrain from engaging in this nasty conversation. Shame. You're making my job to easy, what do you think the Mods will think when they see your gutter level of guftagu.

When Army own a country then you don't get democracy but autocracy and that's how army operates.

Why say Pakistani Army? Why not Martians from Pluto?

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ion-highlighted-by-panama-papers-aap-4771868/

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion...cal-risks-indias-demonetization/#.WYh5YdRuJQI

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ney-and-can-demonetisation-make-dent-it-52801

While the Pakistan Supreme Court is carrying out checks and balance, why are Indians attacking the verdict? Is it false that a salary uncollected is not an asset?

Or do people expect a country with $Billions in corruption every year to magically convict someone for even $Million in corruption? If it was so easy why haven't the Swiss finished their corruption probe into some Pakistani Politicians?

There are bigger powers at play protecting Pakistani Corruption.

Last edited:
Seriously I didn't get you.

@notorious_eagle
Another example.

I know you will never respond to this also for obvious reason.

Calling a Muslim Pig not fair, He perform Umrah, Hajj many times.

No doubt he is corrupt looted our wealth and kicked out because he did declare his assets but at least he is not proven Zinai and a convicted person from US court.
Zardari is great King of corruption but still don't have a single allegation of Zina.

All above mentioned leaders including I.K are corrupt should be treated same manner.

maxresdefault.jpg

I am not supporter of any party or leader but feeling my duty to inform you all who support I.K's cult that he is one of them.

He performed Hajj and umra many times but he still didn't learn what Imaan is well there my friend we have the answer to who one should look up too and who not too

Tell what do you think about Kim Barker's allegations? you ought to be ashamed of using religion to defend mian ji. is corruption a pillar of Islam?
No I am not defending him but calling a Muslim a pig is not good, as I said he is corrupt and cases are in court but I.K is same no difference even worse.

No I am not defending him but calling a Muslim a pig is not good, as I said he is corrupt and cases are in court but I.K is same no difference even worse.

How is Imran Khan worse do you know him personally or are you speculating do you have concrete evidence if so provide it 100% not mere hearsay facts undeniable facts and I'm sure the world will agree with you?

The Newspaper's Staff Reporter Updated August 07, 2017

ISLAMABAD
: Nawaz Sharif sees a “virus” in the country’s system that does not allow elected prime ministers to complete their tenures.

Talking to a delegation of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) office-bearers and workers from Rawalpindi at Punjab House on Sunday, the ousted premier regretted that on an average an elected prime minister had served the country only for one-and-a-half years, whereas a dictator’s rule averaged nine years.

Mr Sharif said they all needed to trace the fault in the system so that the country could be put on the right track.

According to a participant of the meeting, the former prime minister expressed concern over “selective accountability” of his family and said he was happy over the fact that he had not been disqualified on charges of corruption or for receiving kickbacks.

He said no evidence of corruption could be found against him despite a thorough investigation into his father’s company.

Mr Sharif once again said he had been disqualified because he had not “received salary from the company owned by my son”.

The daughter of the ousted prime minister, Maryam Nawaz, posted two video clips of her father’s Sunday meeting with the party members on her Twitter account, showing charged PML-N members chanting slogans “Wazir-i-Azam Nawaz Sharif, Hai Quaid Hamara Nawaz Sharif (our leader Nawaz Sharif) and Dekho Dekho Kaun Aaya Sher Aaya (Look who is coming, lion is coming)”.

Former minister Pervez Rashid, newly-elected Senator Asif Kirmani, Senator Chaudhry Tanveer and Minister of State for Capital Administration and Development, Dr Tariq Fazal Chaudhry, were also present at the meeting.

Mr Sharif had returned to Islamabad on Saturday morning from Murree, where he had been staying with his family after vacating the PM House on July 30.

The PML-N has already announced that Mr Sharif will travel to Lahore via the GT Road on Wednesday (Aug 9). Sources said Mr Sharif had discussed the plan with some of his close aides during an informal meeting on Sunday.

Talking informally to reporters on Saturday, Mr Sharif had said that although he had a lot to say on the circumstances surrounding his ouster, he wished to remain silent for now. Taking exception to the recent remarks of former military ruler retired Gen Pervez Musharraf in an interview to BBC, Mr Sharif had challenged him to return to the country and face the public.

In the interview, Gen Musharraf claimed that dictators had served the country better than the civilians and asked whether the courts could ever hold a dictator accountable for his actions.

Published in Dawn, August 7th, 2017

https://www.dawn.com/news/1350086/virus-never-allowed-elected-pms-to-finish-tenures-nawaz-sharif

@nair @Itachi @Levina @Grevion @Nilgiri
Surprised he hasn't fled (again) to one of his properties in London or Dubai, making statements like this against the deep state isn't going to serve him well but I guess he has nothing to lose now.

I first saw mian ji at his london apartments with my own eyes in 1995! Yes I saw him at his flats. Then I met and shook hands with his boys Hassan and Hussain during exile years when they were trying to rally support from the Pakistani community in UK against Musharraf.

I know one thing I never met Imran but I know who the biggest crook is. I know the qatari letter is bogus!

Well he sure eats like one :D
indeed it is the never ending 'phook' like the never ending story :lol:

Back
Top Bottom