What's new

Viral: Fake quotes by world leaders offering support to India over tensions with China

People on here discuss so much about fake whatssap forwards from India. You people have a lot of time at hand.

So discussing authencity of facebook quotes now. Excellent. Such fake posts on facebook are surely a disgrace to its reputation.

446jt3.jpg

one thing that both chinese and pakistani posters need to understand that trade is not the only parameter to decide friendship,
Australia is biggest trade partner of china, still they pushed for coronavirus investigation... no friends with chinese there.

this is true specially for pakistanis here on pdf, if they understand that trade is the only means to get friends then why dont they trade more with other nations?? because they have nothing to offer.

ohh wait, religion is also important for them... but they lost out on that front too. repeatedly specially on religion... you know the reason, because you are biased.

You really dont care for religion, you dont care for rohingyas, you dont care for uighurs.... only useless and cheap talk.

pakistan is isolated even in IOC, countries like Maldives are against pakistan. but i want pakistan never understands this and always sleeps on important topics. and is defeated on each platform....

what world treat India and how much they support is a known fact, i dont want to repeat.

why dont china show their friends list and we can compare? specially the once speaking against India right now?

Australia is biggest trade partner of china, still they pushed for coronavirus investigation... no friends with chinese there.
Politics is about talking and saving face. How naive are you?
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...na-for-same-reduction-in-trade-barriers-as-us

why dont china show their friends list and we can compare? specially the once speaking against India right now?
As you stated correctly, states have no friends, they ally for limited period of time if their interests align. History is full of difference alliances and betrayel of those alliances (1848 --> Russian intervention in Hungary to help Austria, but in 1853 Austria stays neutral during the Crimean War).

China is still an economic power and the world depends highly on their goods and investments (I don't like that fact either), but do you really think that the world will sacrifice their relations with China for India? It's like thinking that next month a 10 Million Muslim Army from OIC will arrive to intervene in Kashmir on Pakistans side. Not gonna happen.

there will be plenty of such requests going back and forth before any country approaches ICJ or WTO or UN...

As you stated correctly, states have no friends, they ally for limited period of time if their interests align. History is full of difference alliances and betrayel of those alliances (1848 --> Russian intervention in Hungary to help Austria, but in 1853 Austria stays neutral during the Crimean War).

China is still an economic power and the world depends highly on their goods and investments (I don't like that fact either), but do you really think that the world will sacrifice their relations with China for India? It's like thinking that next month a 10 Million Muslim Army from OIC will arrive to intervene in Kashmir on Pakistans side. Not gonna happen.

no one sacrifices their relationships but they eventually choose one over another, all are sitting on fence right now. all i was asking is where is the support on china side either?

we can talk about India's support when there is need for it. china knows India's support very well to keep control on their side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom