What's new

Violent clashes erupts in Indian Punjab, many feared dead, News and updates thread.

Why would he rape??

This is an interesting question you have asked.;)

Yea why would he rape when there could be 100 girls willing to be his wife. And when you are a crime/sin eliminator, it is unlikely for you to be an initiator.

Rioters been deal Firmly. 31 was Gun Down. From Kashmir to KanyaKumari; anyone questionin writ of state should get Bullet in there Forehead.

Ya but if we do this with kashmiri goons, it becomes the atrocities on innocents.

Just watching this guy... he seems quiet a sensible person and just learned he is fighting against drug mafia and is rehabilitating se*x slaves. He is reformist and a social worker. Why is Hindustani government trying to inflict him in false cases? And looking at the reasoning, when there are over half a million people living in his Ashram, why would he rape? Would 100s of girls not be willing to marry him any given day?

And we can see why are there riots in Indian Punjab and why his followers are offended.

Yes. He runs one of the largest free drug rehabilitation center in India.

only fasict state in South Asia is India who is ruled by Neo Nazis

We have the Terrorists Country in South Asia whose Army refuses to accept Dead Bodies of his Personnels and label them as "Terrorists". That Country is Pakistan. :lol:

We should openly support Kashmir,

They need to be taught a lesson. Why your army doesn't work with us?

We can liberate Kashmir
You should support Kashmiri freedom struggle and political forum by voicing against Indian barbarism and to support Pakistan but sad to say I never heard anything positive from your side.

Calling your masters for help? :lol: Islamist Terrorism is THE BRUTAL REALITY. Forum Administrators can Ban me but not stop me from telling Truth. :lol:
@Arsalan @WebMaster

We should openly support Kashmir,

They need to be taught a lesson. Why your army doesn't work with us?

We can liberate Kashmir
No need to get agitated for a fictional character.
Their is no god.
Look at the halat of all the religious countries.

@padamchen We will see how you survive your extremists ......... as I say they just need global attention.

Interesting times ......... what the rioters are doing is one thing ........... but the commentators here are even more interesting.

He was trying to point out, unfortunately to a blind, deaf and dumb audience, that the followers did not belong to the ruling section of the Sikhs, the Jat Sikh.
as long as they are human, who cares... why u people are so much in this low cast, ruling section shit?

Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh convicted LIVE updates: High level meeting begins at Rajnath Singh’s residence
Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh conviction live updates: Home Minister Rajnath Singh has called for an emergency meeting of top officials at his residence in New Delhi to review the security situation.

ram-rahim-7594.jpg

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...lence-manohar-lal-khattar-death-toll-4814080/

You should support Kashmiri freedom struggle and political forum by voicing against Indian barbarism and to support Pakistan but sad to say I never heard anything positive from your side.
You need to see this
http://english.khamenei.ir/news/494...y-support-people-of-Yemen-Bahrain-and-Kashmir

You don't work with us brothers!

We cannot beg you, offered IP pieline to you, you refuted. Offered working on our boundaries to counter armed separatists you refuted.

I hope our big face brother works with us in Kashmir issue. We want to be on your side but i don't know that why are acting like this?

Back
Top Bottom