What's new

Village Food in Rural Punjab, Pakistan

If i have that everyday, i will have a belly the size of the equator.

The village food doesn't make you fat ffs.
It;s the artificial shit you get in cities and the lifestyle that ruins your health.

In the villages they use Floor from home grown and crushed wheat, which is what the city folk would call "Wholegrain" and pay extra money for.
The milk and dairy is home produced or sourced most of the time.
The vegetables are sourced from either some ones house or a shop that brought them from a house garden most probably.
The meat and in particular Chicken is sourced from house kept Chicken and livestock and not to forget most of the livestock feeds on grass and not some Hormones and GMO shit.

If i have that everyday, i will have a belly the size of the equator.

Need to work physically hard to really have that kind of diet. Yes you cannot be at some IT job etc and be eating mass quantities of even good healthy food.

The village food doesn't make you fat ffs.
It;s the artificial shit you get in cities and the lifestyle that ruins your health.

In the villages they use Floor from home grown and crushed wheat, which is what the city folk would call "Wholegrain" and pay extra money for.
The milk and dairy is home produced or sourced most of the time.
The vegetables are sourced from either some ones house or a shop that brought them from a house garden most probably.
The meat and in particular Chicken is sourced from house kept Chicken and livestock and not to forget most of the livestock feeds on grass and not some Hormones and GMO shit.

You didnt get my point, so much desi ghee and parathas and my lazy *** lifestyle, i am bound to gain weight

Need to work physically hard to really have that kind of diet. Yes you cannot be at some IT job etc and be eating mass quantities of even good healthy food.

Lol i am in IT and i love food. So that means i am screwed

Back
Top Bottom