What's new

Vigil for UW grad allegedly killed by husband in Pakistan

Incident occurred:

Pakistani men thinking process:
Women = automatic sympathy.
Women+ Dead = Super sympathy. Any other opinion = must be typical bad Pakistani mentally (excluding themselves).

Western men: oh shoot, what could have caused such rage attack. What is their background, What action did both parties took before incident occurred. Let’s talk merits.

I used “probably”. Which means I am making an assumption.

According to story, women married without informing her parents, And later told parents “she is grown up and can make her own decisions”.

Now guys was divorced twice before, and this was his third wife. He was asking the women for money again and again according to her (victims) parents.

Looking back, my assumption seems to be on point. It’s is not uncommon for still single overage desi women in west to be fucking around at work, and on bumble/tinder.

Guy was a douche and most likely realize she isn’t prefect either after marriage and started treating her like a **** buddy and a cash cow until it lasted.
Don't give lame excuses. I know you based your judgement on how she was dressed in the picture.

Don't give lame excuses. I know you based your judgement on how she was dressed in the picture.
You pulling this out of your rear?

I know it’s hard for many of you new immigrants to digest that vast majority of these so to say “open minded” Pakistani girls/women are suckin fucking other mostly non-Desi dudes.

I didn’t say independent women. I am taking about girls from average educated Pakistani family still partially dependent on their family.

They are no different than average Pakistani men who endup in local night club or pub “just to check it out”.

You pulling this out of your rear?

I know it’s hard for many of you new immigrants to digest that vast majority of these so to say “open minded” Pakistani girls/women are suckin fucking other mostly non-Desi dudes.

I didn’t say independent women. I am taking about girls from average educated Pakistani family still partially dependent on their family.

They are no different than average Pakistani men who endup in local night club or pub “just to check it out”.
you could have just said non-Pakistani as Pakistani is an all encompassing term for all Pakistanis, desi isn't

and talking about the "perceived" sexual history of recently murdered woman isn't exactly appropriate

Last edited:
you could have just said non-Pakistani as Pakistani is an all encompassing term for all Pakistanis, desi isn't
Desi, because desis know each other’s specially Universities friends. They do it where chances of their sexual encounter won’t come out. After all they will most likely end-up marrying someone like themselves.

There is an Iranian stand up comedian (max Armani) who has joke about Iranian girls doing same thing.

Reading comments of Pakistanis before even reading the whole story:

Filthy women - we hate them, they are sluts unless kept oppressed, beaten and uneducated .. and married at 16.

After reading the story
He was extorting money from a slut - bad man but she deserved it
Islamically, we shouldn't be assuming or speculating about the people involved. Moreover, we mustn't let our personal opinions or views colour the matter, especially with regard to the potential character of the people in the case.

View attachment 885988

By age 37, she most probably banged two dozen lad in school and at work. Husband found out that she got a hanging sleeve down there along with dudes still texting her.

Seems like an act of rage.

——/
Just read the story. He was extorting money from her. Scum bag.

He's ayaz Amir son. The girl knew him since childhood. The son was a drug addict.

Where does banging dozens dudes come into the picture?

Pakistanis like you are mentally sick people.

Last edited:
He's ayaz mir son. The girl knew him since since childhood. The son was a drug addiction.

You are retarded. Women didn’t even bother to inform her parents and married a drug addicted. Kinda support my argument.

This story will get more views and replies on PDF than Pakistan getting robbed in broad daylight.

Islamically, we shouldn't be assuming or speculating about the people involved. Moreover, we mustn't let our personal opinions or views colour the matter, especially with regard to the potential character of the people in the case.
That is operative word which despite all vociferous claims to the contrary is not demonstrated to be the motive by the nationality in question

He's ayaz Amir son. The girl knew him since childhood. The son was a drug addict.

it is called being judgmental

Proof she banged dozens of dudes.

And then please tell me how it is revelant to her murder?

You were trying to use that as a motive for the drug addict, right?

It is amazing that the guy being a drug addict does not get the same judgmental view. I thought Islam had pretty harsh views on drug addiction.

WATERLOO — Friends and family are holding a vigil later this month for a University of Waterloo graduate who allegedly died at the hands of her husband.

On Sept. 23, 37-year-old Sarah Inam was allegedly killed by her husband of four months in the couple’s suburban home in Pakistan, the Associated Press reported. The couple had reportedly had a dispute over a family issue.

Inam’s husband, Shahnawaz Amir, was arrested and confessed to police that he repeatedly hit Inam with a dumbbell before trying to hide her body in a bathtub.

She then worked in public policy and economic development.

“Kind, gentle, beautiful Sarah touched the hearts and enriched lives of everyone who met her, before she was taken away by the person who was supposed to love and cherish her the most,” read a tribute in an entry about the vigil on the university’s website.

“We cherish memories of you Sarah and will fight for the justice you deserve.”

Amir is the son of Ayaz Amir, a prominent columnist and TV political analyst in Pakistan. Ayaz was also arrested for alleged involvement in Inam’s death, and appeared in court on Sept. 25 in Islamabad, according to The Associated Press.

Inam earned two degrees in economics from the University of Waterloo: an undergraduate degree in 2005 and a master’s in 2007.

Spellings for Inam’s name varied: the University of Waterloo and other news publications spelled her first name with an “h,” while The Associated Press spelled it without.

University of Waterloo president Vivek Goel tweeted on Sept. 26 that he was “deeply saddened” by Inam’s death.

“The continued prevalence of gender-based violence here in Canada and around the world weighs heavily on us all,” Goel wrote.

The vigil will be held in the arts quad of University of Waterloo on Oct. 16 at 2 p.m.

To register for the vigil, go to uwaterloo.ca/arts/vigil-memory-sarah-inam-registration.

In Pakistan, we actually do all sorts of things deliberately which are very much suitable for the foreign press.

Meanwhile, in the USA, not a single insect lost its life in the last 3 years.

In Pakistan, we actually do all sorts of things deliberately which are very much suitable for the foreign press.

Meanwhile, in the USA, not a single insect lost its life in the last 3 years.

You have it better in Pakistan on some social issues. There are enough screw ups in America. Our economy covers up for our social short comings

Back
Top Bottom