What's new

view: Conspiracy theories and theorists

Btw, as far as holocaust goes, it is impossible to evaporate anywhere near 6 million bodies (or even 1 million bodies) in the amount of time WW2 took place in, and the material Nazis had.

Video about NY Times 1933 Headlines "Judea Declares War on Germany"

This is a video worth watching on the issue.

As I said, you can contend that 6 million were killed but its bonkers to contend that the none were killed. Large scale extermination was carried out. The only question is how many. Those who deny it completely and question its occurrence need a lesson in history.

Hopefully then we will convert all the Chinese, otherwise what is the point?

excellent point!

Can a Muslim member answer the question raised in the article? Do Pakistani's hope that one day Chinese will convert? or it is not necessary as long as they are friends?

Can a Muslim member answer the question raised in the article? Do Pakistani's hope that one day Chinese will convert? or it is not necessary as long as they are friends?

The Chinese manage to have a soft spot in the heart of the fanatics as well. They want to kill every Indian, American and Jew on the planet but the Chinese somehow have a special place. Nonetheless, China stopped issuing visas at border entries a couple of years back because the "Tableeghi Jamaatein" thought it would be great to incite the Muslim population in Sinkyang (Xinjiang) to ask for Independence.

Pakistan is "con piracy central theory" nation, as 70% Pakistanis believe 9/11 was inside job. There are always some fringe elements in every society that subscribe to conspiracy theory however mainstream media & journalism do not give any credence to them. In Pakistani media, television & forums these theories & views flourish, that does not speak well for the society. May be it's because of lack of transparent democracy, sound journalistic standards, or moral weakness, pure ignorance and religious extremism.

Pakistan is "con piracy central theory" nation, as 70% Pakistanis believe 9/11 was inside job. There are always some fringe elements in every society that subscribe to conspiracy theory however mainstream media & journalism do not give any credence to them. In Pakistani media, television & forums these theories & views flourish, that does not speak well for the society. May be it's because of lack of transparent democracy, sound journalistic standards, or moral weakness, pure ignorance and religious extremism.

Firstly, for 9/11 its not 70% its >90%
People like simple narrative. Like development narratives simplify complex phenomenon for people who don't like ambguities and logical arguementation, conspiracy theories simplify long historical backgrounds, complex socio-economic factors, political theories, evidences and facts into beautiul fancy tales of allegations.

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are highly popular here because GEO got to earn off the famous (poorly made) docu-movie "Loose Change". They aired it time and again on National Television at primtime and distributed its translated version on home video as well. Everybody believed in entirety what a kid presented as the ultimate truth using dramatic background music and shady facts.

Religious extremism and moral weakness have nothing to do with the conspiracy culture here. Educational attainment has everything to do with it though. Men of science, and all learned people in, tend to question the authenticity and claim to truth of everything and this enables a sound debate and a sound logical thinking as well. An undeducated an intolerant person is likely to suspect every of your activities especially if in the wake of an event on your soil, it creates havoc across the world especially around our borders.

9/11 was a conspiracy though. It's blatantly obvious. And the most of who defend 9/11 conspiracy theories come from western countries. The proof given by US is very questionable and flimsy and is at best acceptable to people who believe it just because US government said it. It's obvious that a plane did not crash at the Pentagon. A few small pieces of steel is not enough evidence. WTC was clearly brought down by controlled explosion as you can see small bombs going off when you zoom in to the video. Some people knowing how to fly paper airplanes are not gonna fly jumbo jets so accurately on their first flight. The article on popular mechanics that many official story defenders use has some inconsistencies and unreasonable explanations. You just need to do some critical thinking to realize this for yourself. You shouldn't even be need to be told that 9/11 was a conspiracy if you could do that critical thinking. The problem is many people want to believe in this stuff, so they use whatever half-cooked, inconsistent, unreasonable, fabricated evidence that the US government provides.

As far as holocaust goes, you clearly didn't watch the video. It explains how the jews died and the reasons why they died. It wasn't deliberate killings.

And again, like I mentioned, just calling these stories "conspiracy theories" doesn't counter or rebutt them. If you don't care about countering or rebutting them, just don't reply to them.

9/11 was a conspiracy though. It's blatantly obvious. And the most of who defend 9/11 conspiracy theories come from western countries. The proof given by US is very questionable and flimsy and is at best acceptable to people who believe it just because US government said it. It's obvious that a plane did not crash at the Pentagon. A few small pieces of steel is not enough evidence. WTC was clearly brought down by controlled explosion as you can see small bombs going off when you zoom in to the video. Some people knowing how to fly paper airplanes are not gonna fly jumbo jets so accurately on their first flight. The article on popular mechanics that many official story defenders use has some inconsistencies and unreasonable explanations. You just need to do some critical thinking to realize this for yourself. You shouldn't even be need to be told that 9/11 was a conspiracy if you could do that critical thinking. The problem is many people want to believe in this stuff, so they use whatever half-cooked, inconsistent, unreasonable, fabricated evidence that the US government provides.

As far as holocaust goes, you clearly didn't watch the video. It explains how the jews died and the reasons why they died. It wasn't deliberate killings.

And again, like I mentioned, just calling these stories "conspiracy theories" doesn't counter or rebutt them. If you don't care about countering or rebutting them, just don't reply to them.

For a debate on 9/11, we require an entirely new thread and I'm sure its been debated over and over and over already.

As for the holocaust, you cannot deny that it took place. Yes, I saw that video and what it potrays is just the one sided twisted picture of events. You need not look awry at these events to see what happened.

Holocaust denial is kind of built-in most people I meet and its impossible to convince them otherwise based on prior misconceptions and deep rooted hatred of Jews.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." Daniel P Moynihan

And one of my favourites (copied from someone on a forum):
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

One just needs to look at the scientific side of things. To evaporate 6 million bodies (or even 1 million) would require an insane amount of material, and a lot of time. It's impossible to do it 7 years, with the documented material that the nazis had. They would only be able to evaporate some thousands of bodies, nowhere the numbers talked about.

One just needs to look at the scientific side of things. To evaporate 6 million bodies (or even 1 million) would require an insane amount of material, and a lot of time. It's impossible to do it 7 years, with the documented material that the nazis had. They would only be able to evaporate some thousands of bodies, nowhere the numbers talked about.

I guess you forgot the mass graves.. and as I said the number of killed can be questioned but not the whole account.

There's only a few pictures of mass graves, suggesting nowhere near the number (or even 100,000) dead. And like the video mentioned, there were some dead because of other reasons, which may explain the graves.

pakistanis believe this because there are many unanswered questions regarding 9/11, and you simply have not done enough to hide the truth, indians did worse for their 26/11 simply because their bollywood is not as advanced as hollywood and they dont have as much funds as americans to carry out a better job lol

pakistanis believe this because there are many unanswered questions regarding 9/11, and you simply have not done enough to hide the truth, indians did worse for their 26/11 simply because their bollywood is not as advanced as hollywood and they dont have as much funds as americans to carry out a better job lol

*facepalm* and *headdesk* at the same time
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

You know what's weird?

First every terrorist act is denied to ever having been perpetrated and certainly not by any 'Muslim'. This is followed quickly by the suggestion that if further such acts have to be avoided, the affected countries have to talk and solve outstanding problems with 'Muslims'.

Why should the United States discuss anything with the Muslim world or India with Pakistan if the terrorist attacks have been carried out by our own (an inside job,as you say). :hitwall: :hitwall:

You honestly know nothing! Were you there when allied GI's liberated the condemned from those Nazi extermination camps? I have talked to a few GI's here who were actually there. So you sir, are a liar and know nothing about the truth.
Conspiracy theories are like religion! Absolute, totalitarian manna for a brainwashed few!

Conspiracy theories exist because people believe in them just like people believe in religion. You escape being held accountable because you always give the excuse of it based on your belief and finding weak links in actual evidence presented ,while you yourself have no evidence to support your ridiculous claims! Conspiracy theories and theorists thrive on trying to discredit evidence with outrageous claims without providing any evidence to support their ludicrous claims! And they are incapable of analyzing and digesting facts.

You honestly know nothing! Were you there when allied GI's liberated the condemned from those Nazi extermination camps? I have talked to a few GI's here who were actually there. So you sir, are a liar and know nothing about the truth.

And that answers the conspiracy theory, how? Calling me a liar but not answering how I am a liar (what you said did not answer how I am lying). And again, here we go with "the truth" rhetoric. I have answered this BS before. THE truth is something very few or no one knows. What you're talking about is YOUR VERSION of the truth, not THE truth.

Conspiracy theories are like religion! Absolute, totalitarian manna for a brainwashed few!

Conspiracy theories exist because people believe in them just like people believe in religion. You escape being held accountable because you always give the excuse of it based on your belief and finding weak links in actual evidence presented ,while you yourself have no evidence to support your ridiculous claims! Conspiracy theories and theorists thrive on trying to discredit evidence with outrageous claims without providing any evidence to support their ludicrous claims! And they are incapable of analyzing and digesting facts.

So more non sense rhetoric. The outrageous claims are those about holocaust and 9/11. And we have provided counter evidence against it. All the rest of your stuff is rhetoric so I will not answer that.

Back
Top Bottom