What's new

Vietnamese prouds of the Patriotic short war in 1979 against China invasion 36 years ago!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
China invaded Vietnam not for territories but mainly for political reason to gain the trust from the US at that time.

precondition for being evil is power. US is still a superpower and China is on the way up there.
At least we can confirm that China is evil. Good talk.
hehe, this is war, so you think who should be responsible for your fool?

even we made "coward" attack, your main force can't beated us, so you think how good were you? you had not ball to revenge.

After 1979, China occupy several so called vietnamese, wait there for your main force, but they suck, even worse than you weman

the war between viet and china stop china develop? In that war, PLA fight and better, but your force worse, many ways to win the war, not mean just forward.

How many Chineses killed in those years? I have to remind you that China was an USA's ally in those year, and a superpower in terms of millitary, economy, population and area, not to mention the nuclear weapons. And all you could do is some coward attacks?

You think that the main force of Vietnam, which was mostly at Cambodia, can relocate so fast?

And do you think what was the reason for China force to suddenly withdraw, while they were so happy at slaughter Vietnamese civillians? Because they heard that the main force of Vietnam is approaching them, so they ran away for their life.
the most stupid post that I have ever seen in PDF.

Very few people in China even know that war. It's geopolitics ,some game you have to play when you are a major player on the international stage. All big powers in the past did, all big powers in the future will do.

The Vietnamese seem like very humble people who are fierce fighters when need be.

Very few people in China even know that war. It's geopolitics ,some game you have to play when you are a major player on the international stage. All big powers in the past did, all big powers in the future will do.

Sacrificing your soldiers, whom were your own people, just to become a "player" in a "game". Yeah, that is not so naive.

The Vietnamese seem like very humble people who are fierce fighters when need be.
they are quite brave at battle, people died in large number.

What picture do you want? Dead PLA 'soldiers'? Unfortunately posting gory pics ain't allowed on PDF.

Chola incident

The 1967 Sino-Indian skirmish occurred between the two Asian giants, China and India.
Date 1 October — 10 October 1967
Location Chola, Sikkim, Indian Protectorate
(now Sikkim, India)
Result

Decisive Indian victory

• Chinese forced to withdraw from Sikkim
Belligerents

China India

Commanders and leaders

Mao Zedong Zakir Hussain

Casualties and losses
PLA - 340 killed, 450 wounded
IA - 88 killed, 163 wounded

PLA's all forward defences and gun positions destroyed.

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In September 1967, in spite of their setbacks in 1965, the PLA launched a direct attack on the lndian armed forces at Nathu La, on the Sikkim-Tibet border. The six-day “border skirmishes” from September 7-6 to 13, 1967, had all the elements of a high drama, including exchange of heavy artillery fire, and the PLA soldiers tried to cross the border in large numbers.

The attack was repulsed at all points, According to an account of this incident, from the details of the fighting available, the Chinese had received a severe mauling in the artillery duels across the barbed wire fence. Indian gunners scored several direct hits on Chinese bunkers, including a command post from where the Chinese operations were being directed.

China Becoming a Superpower and India's Options - Sreedhar

This will suffice for now. For further reading about the 1967 mauling that the PLA received at the hands of the Indian Army, try a search engine called Google.
Never hear about it or any foreign author wrote about it.

At least we can confirm that China is evil. Good talk.

How many Chineses killed in those years? I have to remind you that China was an USA's ally in those year, and a superpower in terms of millitary, economy, population and area, not to mention the nuclear weapons. And all you could do is some coward attacks?
at that time, china was suprrpower? very funny.

you said it coward attack, not me, I had said if it were coward attack, why can't you handle it, you can't? it was just "coward attack", we Chinese did not teach you?

Only 20 days of battles in the 1979 war, not a total all out war at that time, China not even used their Air Force to bomb the border city in the war.

at that time, china was suprrpower? very funny.

you said it coward attack, not me, I had said if it were coward attack, why can't you handle it, you can't? it was just "coward attack", we Chinese did not teach you?
China - peacefully developed since 1949, when compare to VN - a devastated-by-war country, had:
_ Much bigger area.
_ Much larger population.
_ US relationship.
_ UN permanent membership of the Security Council.
_ Much larger army.
_ Nuke.

You made coward attacks because we already handled most of your full-scale attacks. Why is this so hard to understand?

China never intended to have a large scale war with Vietnam, cause major Chinese forces back then were all stationed along the China -Russia border , 1 million strong,in anticipation of a large hostility between the two giants. A butt kick of Vietnam was just a geopolitical tactic to show to the world that Russia was not capable of protecting its allies.

China - peacefully developed since 1949, when compare to VN - a devastated-by-war country, had:
_ Much bigger area.
_ Much larger population.
_ US relationship.
_ UN permanent membership of the Security Council.
_ Much larger army.
_ Nuke.

You made coward attacks because we already handled most of your full-scale attacks. Why is this so hard to understand?
You handle full scale attacks? hehe!

so suppose you said is right, but why can't handle "coward attack"?

And, of cours, I know sitation you said, but so what? you mean we should launch more than thousand missiles on you head, even use Nuclear weapon?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom