What's new

Vietnamese international outbound travel boom: China tops the list

Lol,*** clown I live in Canada I think I know the Canadian laws better than you.
Btw, are you too stupid to do a search or do I need to educate you clown

You need to open your eyes or talk to them. Viet people have a funny Vietnamese cantonese accent when they speak Cantonese :D
They sound more like Thai mixed with a tint of Cantonese. Atually, they are related to Thai people genetically. North Vietnam is the migration route the Zhuang people took to enter Thailand:

Guangxi=> North Vietnam => Laos > North/Northeast thailand => Thailand proper => => South Thailand => North Malaysia.

I have read about all these before from genetic studies about the origins of the Thai people, whose closest relatives are the Kinh(native North Vietnamese, not Han chinese) and Zhuang

Travelling to US is expensive, not many VNese can afford it. Many companies just take their staffs go to CN on holiday for savig money instead of Thai or SIng

Most Vietnamese go to China to bring something back to sell or to be mail order bride?

They sound more like Thai mixed with a tint of Cantonese. Atually, they are related to Thai people genetically. North Vietnam is the migration route the Zhuang people took to enter Thailand:

Guangxi=> North Vietnam => Laos > North/Northeast thailand => Thailand proper => => South Thailand => North Malaysia.

I have read about all these before from genetic studies about the origins of the Thai people, whose closest relatives are the Kinh(native North Vietnamese, not Han chinese) and Zhuang
Nonsense. Vietnamese dna/genetics and subsequently social behavior have more links to the Mongolians than the Siamese. Read genetic study findings of Havard Medical School.

Nonsense. Vietnamese dna/genetics and subsequently social behavior have more links to the Mongolians than the Siamese. Read genetic study findings of Havard Medical School.
My ***.

if u did bother to research, u would know the so called siamese are atually Zhuang/Dai people who migrated south from Guangxi/Yunnan via northern Vietnam to escape the Han Chinese's millenium-lasting onslaught from the north. It's the same concept with Vietnam's nanzheng 南征 .

Once they've reached Thailand, they intermingled with people of Mon khymer stock, who were heavily influenced by their west( Sanskrit-speaking Buddhist Hindustan) and formed a hybrid culture/race that we know today as 'Thai'.

Vietnamese are short n brown-skinned austroasiatics whose homeland is in Guangxi and whose drops of yellow and taller sino-tibetan blood came from the thousands of years of Han Chinese, male-dominated domination who killed most of the native Kinh males n f**ked most of the native Kinh females.
http://eastasiaorigin.blogspot.com/2018/05/ethnic-origin-of-kinh-in-vietnam.html?m=1

Kinh people's closest relatives are the Zhuang n Dai people who together- form the https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tai–Kadai-speaking_peoples . If anything, any admixture from Mongolians or Han Chinese would have had to come from the Qin, Han,Tang,Yuan and Ming dynasty's control of Vietnam

Thus, fair-skinned vietnamese people have to
thank the Han Chinese for their looks.

Hence, You have to thank Han Chinese farmer soldiers who when not at working the fields or being stationed on guard duty- spend their time f**king native Kinh women to see spread their genetics throughout northern Vietnam.

htt://www.chinaknowledge.de/History/Terms/tuntian.html for some of your ancestry. Lmao thanks.

Last edited:
My ***.

if u did bother to research, u would know the so called siamese are atually Zhuang/Dai people who migrated south from Guangxi/Yunnan via northern Vietnam to escape the Han Chinese's millenium-lasting onslaught from the north. It's the same concept with Vietnam's nanzheng 南征 .

Once they've reached Thailand, they intermingled with people of Mon khymer stock, who were heavily influenced by their west( Sanskrit-speaking Buddhist Hindustan) and formed a hybrid culture/race that we know today as 'Thai'.

Vietnamese are short n brown-skinned austroasiatics whose homeland is in Guangxi and whose drops of yellow and taller sino-tibetan blood came from the thousands of years of Han Chinese, male-dominated domination who killed most of the native Kinh males n f**ked most of the native Kinh females.
http://eastasiaorigin.blogspot.com/2018/05/ethnic-origin-of-kinh-in-vietnam.html?m=1

Kinh people's closest relatives are the Zhuang n Dai people who together- form the https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tai–Kadai-speaking_peoples . If anything, any admixture from Mongolians or Han Chinese would have had to come from the Qin, Han,Tang,Yuan and Ming dynasty's control of Vietnam

Thus, fair-skinned vietnamese people have to
thank the Han Chinese for their looks.

Hence, You have to thank Han Chinese farmer soldiers who when not at working the fields or being stationed on guard duty- spend their time f**king native Kinh women to see spread their genetics throughout northern Vietnam.

htt://www.chinaknowledge.de/History/Terms/tuntian.html for some of your ancestry. Lmao thanks.
have I said today Vietnamese have no Chinese root? No, I haven´t. Vietnamese come from the North, settled down to the Red river delta some 3,000 years ago. Besides Chinese, the Mongol settlers have big influence on Vietnam DNA. we are martial race. but come on, Singapore should welcome more Vietnamese to the country. We bring civilization :-)

this graph is from the study of the Havard Medical School.
ncomms5689-f2.jpg

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms5689

have I said today Vietnamese have no Chinese root? No, I haven´t. Vietnamese come from the North, settled down to the Red river delta some 3,000 years ago. Besides Chinese, the Mongol settlers have big influence on Vietnam DNA. we are martial race. but come on, Singapore should welcome more Vietnamese to the country. We bring civilization :-)

this graph is from the study of the Havard Medical School.
ncomms5689-f2.jpg

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms5689
I standby what i said, n that is Vietnamese are more closely related to Zhuang/Dai(aka Tai) and hence- modern Thais, than they are to the Han Chinese or Mongols(<== look at the world map n see where Mongolia is retard). Even the map u ve linked supports this.

Vietnamese genetics is a Southeast Asian core with sprinkles of Han Chinese admixture, where else Hokkien and Cantonese Han Chinese n their overseas progeny populations such as Singapore's are a Han Chinese core with sprinkles of austroasiatic and austronesian admixture- the opposite of the Vietnamese.

That's the reason why u guys are categorised under Southeast Asians n not East Asians

Last edited:
But can your "martial race" even domestically design and manufacture a machine gun?
zzx3Aa6.jpg

IgCkoH8.jpg

Can you even fire back when the PLAN decide to gun your fisherman down like dogs?
you are off topic. who is dog? why don´t you display chinese flag? but ok do you see that here: 5,000 rounds per minute. made in Vietnam 30mm gatling gun.

20170119-vui-mung-ngam-loat-vu-khi-thuong-hieu-viet-nam-12.jpg

2_116880.jpg

viet-nam-thu-nghiem-phao-6-nong-tu-san-xuat_11626562.jpg

capture-1467607978524-17-0-660-1260-crop-1467607988851.JPG

10_54659.jpg

3_78876.jpg

2_46709.jpg

I standby what i said, n that is Vietnamese are more closely related to Zhuang/Dai(aka Tai) and hence- modern Thais, than they are to the Han Chinese or Mongols(<== look at the world map n see where Mongolia is retard). Even the map u ve linked supports this.

Vietnamese genetics is a Southeast Asian core with sprinkles of Han Chinese admixture, where else Hokkien and Cantonese Han Chinese n their overseas progeny populations such as Singapore's are a Han Chinese core with sprinkles of austroasiatic and austronesian admixture- the opposite of the Vietnamese.

That's the reason why u guys are categorised under Southeast Asians n not East Asians
Man, you speak as if southeast Asians are untermenschen, while Han chinese as übermenchen. Those untermenschen should be happy when men being killed, women being raped by the Han because their kids will have lighter skin and taller. Watch out your words. You don’t want to be called as racist, do you?

I like Singapore but you are 100 percent a retard.

Man, you speak as if southeast Asians are untermenschen, while Han chinese as übermenchen. Those untermenschen should be happy when men being killed, women being raped by the Han because their kids will have lighter skin and taller. Watch out your words. You don’t want to be called as racist, do you?

I like Singapore but you are 100 percent a retard.

My post was a response to your ludicrous claims that the Vietnamese are more related to Mongols(aka Tungusics) than they are to their immediate next door neighbours- the Zhuang and Dai(Tai) people who are fellow austroasiatics just like themselves.

Genetics doesn't work that way buddy. Geneflow between 2 groups of different people always works by migration routes via adjacent land regions. The only except is long distance migration via the ocean in modern times such as the coastal southern Han Chinese to all of ASEAN, or the caucasians to the americas

Can you prove the Mongols settled Vietnam by sea or land en masse like the Han Chinese farmer soldiers did?

Anyone with a layman's level of East Asian and Southeast asian history and geography( no PH.d. needed) will know that you're outright bullshitting.

U said the Vietnamese are a martial race, u're subtlely giving away signs of your own racism yourself.

Martial race n colonised for over 2 thousand years by the Han Chinese n later the French? More like others bringing civilization to the vietnamese than the other way round.

Glad you won your independance buddy hahahaha.

I repeat: the vietnamese are Tai-kadai austroasiatics, with some sinotibetan admixture in the north and substantial Mon khymer austroasiatic(aka Champa) admixture in the south , not full sinotibetans or tungusics.

If your earwax is dry and your tooth shape is sino-donty, then I will say you're more of sino-tibetan or tungusic stock than u r austroasiatic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCC11
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinodonty_and_Sundadonty

Last edited:
Travelling to US is expensive, not many VNese can afford it. Many companies just take their staffs go to CN on holiday for savig money instead of Thai or SIng

Obviously, overwhelming majority does not go to Thailand or Singapore, but China. And, China is not super cheap as a tourist destination.

U subconsciously associate tungusics and sinotibetans with superiorty. Your constant highlighting of them with ' martial race and civilization' are a prominent sign of this

Are so ashamed of your own austroasiatic stock that u have to live in denial?

I deal with racism, using racism. Based on the cultural and economical achievements, along with the physiological traits of the Han Chinese, im on the winning end, vis-a-vis with you.

Haahahaha.
Thanks.
Nonsense. Why should I be ashamed of southern East Asian root or austroasiatic as you said when it was the Whites that invented the terms? prior WW II even the term Southeast Asia did not exist. Similar to the name SC sea invented by the Whites, when the Vietnamese call it „East sea“ Bien Dong and the Chinese „South sea“ for thousands of years.

First chinese invasion into Vietnam leading to nearly 1,000 years occupation was successful because Vietnam back then had no army. Well, we have learned from the lesson.

I am generally not interested of a genetic discussion. I post the findings from others when plausible. Think and believe what you like.

after all China is their cultural ancestral land. every Vietnamese should travel to China at least once in their lives

after all China is their cultural ancestral land. every Vietnamese should travel to China at least once in their lives

Culture, eventually, appears to be the strongest bond. It is what we define ourself against. China, being the oldest civilization-state, of course has a major chronological advantage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom