What's new

Vietnamese Cancer Villages caused by severe water pollution

Dirty water cause typhoid ?

I like his goPro2
Yeah, unclean whiter causes it

tap water is relatively clean and safe in Vietnam, though it is not recommended to drink yet.

most serious problem is caused by industrial sewerage. I read, as of yet, only 10 per cent of sewerage is cleaned by wastewater treatment plants. No doubt, we need to increase the quote.
We had those bottled water but still I got infected.

Viet is very hot jungle it is easy to get infected

Looking beyond dead pigs to understand pollution in China.

F201304030832132830519648.jpg

Illustration by Zhou Tao/ Shanghai Daily

We had those bottled water but still I got infected.
Vietnam tap water doesn´t have the drink water quality as in Singapore or other developed countries. That will take Vietnam a time to reach that level. When you travel in Vietnam, it is recommended only to drink bottled water, e.i. mineral water. Check the seal if it is broken. Perhaps it was the cause in your case.

As Vietnam has a very hot climate, you should put all half-consumed bottles into refrigerator.

the people of Vietnam cook tap water before drinking. Many capture rainwater for consuming as it is considered as safe.

yes, hot and humid weather like as in tropical Vietnam stimulates bacteria.

Last edited:

Yep thats what my doctor told me!

Vietnam tap water doesn´t have the drink water quality as in Singapore or other developed countries. That will take Vietnam a time to reach that level. When you travel in Vietnam, it is recommended only to drink bottled water, e.i. mineral water. Check the seal if it is broken. Perhaps it was the cause in your case.

As Vietnam has a very hot climate, you should put all half-consumed bottles into refrigerator.

the people of Vietnam cook tap water before drinking. Many capture rainwater for consuming as it is considered as safe.

yes, hot and humid weather like as in tropical Vietnam stimulates bacteria.

Thanks for your suggestions, I will keep those in mind when i visit Vietnam next time!

Back
Top Bottom