What's new

Vietnam Uses Ingenious Way to Boycott Cheap Chinese products

Article like this only shows chinese influence is ever growing in Vietnam.

Integration in inevitable,you can't fight it forever.

What's so funny? Vietnam defeated the great superpower the US of A and later China, though not a super power, in 1979.
Really?

64 vietnamese marine killed 2 ship sunk. Only the paint of PLAN ship got scrapped off, not a single PLAN soldier killed. :lol:

Supaduper power? My foot!

poor vietnamese marine.jpg

Look at these gay vietnamese marine captured during the naval battle. :lol:

Last edited:
There must be some corruption in the biz. Investigate the government officers, especially customs officers.

Maybe. I wonder how this guy can make money and pay for overhead cost if its zero lease including utility. Probably getting a percentage of retail profit or bribery :D

11.jpg

V+ centre offers free space to retailers for 50 years who sell only local products. Foreign firms or local businesses that sell imported goods are not allowed to open a stall there.

With a zero leasing fee, products on sale at V+ will be 30-50 percent cheaper than at other venues, he said.

More V+ shopping centers will be opened across Vietnam to support more local businesses.

Last edited:
Maybe. I wonder how this guy can make money and pay for overhead cost if its zero lease including utility. Probably getting a percentage of retail profit or bribery :D

11.jpg

V+ centre offers free space to retailers for 50 years who sell only local products. Foreign firms or local businesses that sell imported goods are not allowed to open a stall there.

With a zero leasing fee, products on sale at V+ will be 30-50 percent cheaper than at other venues, he said.

More V+ shopping centers will be opened across Vietnam to support more local businesses.

With zero leasing fee, how can V+ maintain its operation and enlarge scale? Who pay the cost?

Don't troll like this. China kissed boot of Uncle Sam in 1972 like metal ill big boy. Chopstick invented by Bai Yue Viets from bamboo when Chinese were ran around in North China. Chinese is from Noth China, you eat dumpling with hands. You copied from Viets how to planting wet rice. Han and Viets is two different race in Asia, kid.:enjoy:

Correction: we ate dumpling with spoons, an invention that was only reintroduced to the Vietnamese by France.

"Vietnamese businesses are dying, we need to do something," he said. "We're a nation that defeated two superpowers. I don't want this to be a nation of labourers working for others."
I feel relax ... at least now Vietnamese consider China as the one of superpowers, Vietnamese businessman know the gaps.

Last edited:
Is this "ingenious" Vietnamese way the domestic manufacture of superior goods at lower prices?

Oh wait... :angel:

Without Greater China investment, Vietnam's economy is worthless.
chinese mainland investment ($8 billion) is much lower of that from japan (appr. $40 billion). if a country, that is japan that saves vietnam. not china. true about greater china if taking taiwan, hongkong and taiwan into consideration. than the number is bigger. nevertheless, not only investment but ODA from japan makes the difference from the rest of the world.

Vietnam urged to tap China trade, investment, News, News, AsiaOne Business News
Why Japanese Firms Have a Huge Competitive Edge in Vietnam - TheStreet

With zero leasing fee, how can V+ maintain its operation and enlarge scale? Who pay the cost?
I think he only offers a free lease for a certain period of time. it is just a bit of both nationalism and business promotion.

chinese mainland investment ($8 billion) is much lower of that from japan (appr. $40 billion). if a country, that is japan that saves vietnam. not china. true about greater china if taking taiwan, hongkong and taiwan into consideration. than the number is bigger. nevertheless, not only investment but ODA from japan makes the difference from the rest of the world.

Vietnam urged to tap China trade, investment, News, News, AsiaOne Business News
Why Japanese Firms Have a Huge Competitive Edge in Vietnam - TheStreet

I think he only offers a free lease for a certain period of time. it is just a bit of both nationalism and business promotion.
Your largest trading power is China not Japan. Your trading volume with China is far bigger than the little USD40billion Japan invest. Why Japan pick Vietnam is becos of your good geographical location of nearest to CHina pearl delta area which is where most of the supplier for vietnam factories. If Giant China is not beside you, not much countries will bother to invest in vietnam. Example? Look at the poor Philippine.

Your largest trading power is China not Japan. Your trading volume with China is far bigger than the little USD40billion Japan invest. Why Japan pick Vietnam is becos of your good geographical location of nearest to CHina pearl delta area which is where most of the supplier for vietnam factories. If Giant China is not beside you, not much countries will bother to invest in vietnam. Example? Look at the poor Philippine.

Nahhh, China in fact gain little profits from investment in Vietnam. Japan, Korea supply core parts; China manufacture and supply subordinate parts, frame; Vietnam assemble the products.

I feel relax ... at least now Vietnamese consider China as the one of superpowers, Vietnamese businessman know the gaps.
He's been talking about France and America at their peak of time. Get your head out of your azz, will ya. Flaw brain correlate with being poor. I can easily tell who is rich and poor in this forum overwhelm with moronics.

He's been talking about France and America at their peak of time. Get your head out of your azz, will ya. Flaw brain correlate with being poor. I can easily tell who is rich and poor in this forum overwhelm with moronics.

lmao I can too. Usually those who type in broken English despite saying they're 80k income rich living in the US or UK are either liars or the bottom of society there.

well, if Vietnam lies in the middle of the sea like Japan, protected by the vast ocean, far from China, we would have developed Vietnam to as a powerful country as Japan. and STOP posting pictures of POW and make fun. how about it if I begin posting chinese POW and make fun on them? you are a little idiot.

Back
Top Bottom