What's new

Vietnam - U.S. bilateral ties

Star√ation;2510074 said:
All we need are missile, missile and more missile. We are learn fast from the PLA's anti-access technique:lol:

We have the largest industrial base in the world, and the 2nd largest economy in the world.

If necessary, we can build unlimited numbers of indigenous weapon systems, including missiles.

Your industrial sector and your economy won't be able to keep up. :azn:

with the military spending just 1% of China's,what Vietnam can do with the chickenfeed.

with the military spending just 1% of China's,what Vietnam can do with the chickenfeed.
Pls ask your govt. what we can do first, tell them stop begging more oil from VN and buy more oil from Iran if they have the guts to go against US's sanction.

VietNam-US also improve ties on Movie :partay:
HOME :: CULTURE-SPORT FRIDAY, 20/1/2012 12:31 GMT+7
First Vietnamese film screened on Star Movies Asia
06/01/2012 | 14:24:18

Star Movies will screen the Vietnamese blockbuster Bay Rong (Clash) in Asia on Jan. 7 night.

The Vietnamese action movie, featuring Veronica Ngo and Johnny Tri Nguyen, will be the first Vietnamese movie to be shown on Star Movies.

The film's plot involves devoted mother Trinh (Ngo) racing to complete a series of treacherous missions in order to get her kidnapped daughter back from a dangerous crime lord.

Determined to complete her final assignment without complications, Trinh assembles a group of dangerous criminals who know no fear.

That group includes Quan (Nguyen), a mysterious loner who's as handsome as he is dangerous. When Trinh starts to fall for Quan as they prepare for battle, the momentary distraction threatens to have tragic repercussions.

With a budget of 1.5 million USD, the movie was released for the 2009 Christmas season and earned about 600,000 USD after three weeks.

Clash has been screened at many international film festivals around the world including Tribecal Film Festival; Warsaw Film Festival and Berlin Fantasy Filmfest.
First Vietnamese film screened on Star Movies Asia -- Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the largest industrial base in the world, and the 2nd largest economy in the world.

If necessary, we can build unlimited numbers of indigenous weapon systems, including missiles.

Your industrial sector and your economy won't be able to keep up. :azn:
Right, China has largest industrial base in the world, China is the biggest manufacturer.
But tell me, how many percent of it will be mobilized to counter India, Japan, US, Taiwan even a unified Korea?
Hence, how many percent left could be mobilized to manufacture products to feed 1.3 millions ever increasing in demands Chinese?
How many percent left for countering Vietnam?

As I told you, never self-flattering about your own capability while China even can not take back a small Taiwan for the last 60 years. The island obviously should belong to China.
It only shows the PLA's clear incompetence, and China as a cat who is unsuccessfully pretending to be a tiger, a worm who is pretending to be a dragon. Even the Pinoy with the weakest army in the region dare to challenge you on the South China Sea. There was no other wanabe super power have such a shame.

At least taking back Taiwan first and the world will partly believe that China do have some real power. Otherwise China would be a joke and the world just enjoy laughing on your nose ever after.

Haven't you heard the proverb or ”齐家,治国,平天下“? 你们家中有事,国家很乱,要平天下只是说笑而已。

Taiwan is always China,rule by Chinese nationalist party.and Taiwan's naval military might is the second biggest among South China sea contenders.ROC alone can annihlate tiny Vietnamese navy in hours.

China did slaughter many Vietnamese during thousands of years domination there,but later on French an Americans joined us to do that job.
Big country but Chinese are enslaving by Mongolia, Manchus very long time until 1911 and Japanese recently, don't feel you any shameful when you mentioned about that.:enjoy:

Big country but Chinese are enslaving by Mongolia, Manchus very long time until 1911 and Japanese recently, don't feel you any shameful when you mentioned about that.:enjoy:

they are also Chinese,no they are part of China,that explains everything.

Chinese are mentally to do masturbation themselves. Mongolia, Manchus was foreigners invaded in china and controlled Chinese. There was true of fact. Japanese are no Chinese.:rofl:
Mongolia is today independent country.:azn:

Also are Chinese?
What happen to the Mongolian and Japanese?

Anyway, consider that surrendering and accepted to be ruled by the enemy in which you outnumber them 100:1 is daily affair in China history, I'll forgive you about that:lol:

I m partly Manchu and I never thought I m a foreigner,two thirds of ethnic Mongolian people in the world live in Inner Mongolia in China and Japan at its heydays managed to control less than one third of China(only cities,not rural regions)it never conquered China like Britain did to India and Japan did to Korea.and Japan was defeated and surrender to China.

If anyone look at nine-dotted line of the Chinese territorial claims, they will understand why the U.S wants to promote further development strategic partnership with Vietnam and reverse.

south-china-sea.jpg

you should also check US sea territory map and then comment.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

South China sea will become a Chinese lake,if not today,it will be in the near future,at most in 20 years time,Vietnam has to live with this fact.no one can stop China from claiming the top spot of the world,the west is declining fast.

I m partly Manchu and I never thought I m a foreigner,two thirds of ethnic Mongolian people in the world live in Inner Mongolia in China and Japan at its heydays managed to control less than one third of China(only cities,not rural regions)it never conquered China like Britain did to India and Japan did to Korea.and Japan was defeated and surrender to China.
Most of conversations with Chinese about the Manchu era would be peacefully ended up when the Chinese counterpart claim himself as partly Manchurian:lol:
I understand your feeling and do sympathize with you but I just wonder how the heck there are so many partly Manchurian Chinese on this PDF:azn:

South China sea will become a Chinese lake,if not today,it will be in the near future,at most in 20 years time,Vietnam has to live with this fact.no one can stop China from claiming the top spot of the world,the west is declining fast.
Good prospect! Nice story!
I suggest you write out that story to a book, publish it and it gonna hit as a best-seller in China Mainland bookstores. Many Chinese fan boys gonna love it:lol:

Back
Top Bottom