What's new

Vietnam spends $9bn on Chinese machinery, equipment in 2015; up 15.4% y-o-y

To our Vietnamese friend: keep the coin coming!
then stop bullying. you should thank us 1,000 times. while Sino-VN trade is booming, your overall trades with other are collapsing at alarming rate. also chinese factoring closures. soon superpower chinese will be forced to look for low paid jobs elsewhere.

money talk is better. China is backyard for us to raw materials. We got our own benefit. enough said.
Yeah, we are backyard, we export raw material to you, you export girl to us, you are very advanced, even more than USA, I like be backyard, you like that? let us work hard together keep the trade booming :yahoo:

then stop bullying. you should thank us 1,000 times. while Sino-VN trade is booming, your overall trades with other are collapsing at alarming rate. also chinese factoring closures. soon superpower chinese will be forced to look for low paid jobs elsewhere.
Hehe, why should we stop bully you? we will keep, why you don't let the trade doom? are you enjoying be bullied? your habit is very special! you are very disgusting.:-)

Last edited:
Yeah, we are backyard, we export raw material to you, you export girl to us, you are very advanced, even more than USA, I like be backyard, you like that? let us work hard together keep the trade booming :yahoo:

Hehe, why should we stop bully you? we will keep, why you don't let the trade doom? are you enjoying be bullied? your habit is very special! you are very disgusting.:-)
Bullying is your hobby, isn't? I pity such low low low people like you.

haha, you are lucky we just bullied you by your standard rather than colonized you like you worshped west did. this is the something we should learn from west when dealing with you lillte viets in the future.

Between bullying and be bullied,I choose bullying, it is better for me,:coffee:

don't pity me, no need, you should pity yourself, If we were weak and small like Cambodia, you should pity me:-).

Don't tend to how good you are to your neighbors, how good you are, you just a impotent cruel loser with huge ambition:coffee:

China have huge raw material, do you need these? or choose others:-)? we can benefit together, hehe, with these, we can buy more weapon:azn:

It is a good thing. To increase local productivity. I wish Canada imported a lot of American machinery when Canadian dollar was all time high.

Between bullying and be bullied,I choose bullying, it is better for me,:coffee:

don't pity me, no need, you should pity yourself, If we were weak and small like Cambodia, you should pity me:-).

Don't tend to how good you are to your neighbors, how good you are, you just a impotent cruel loser with huge ambition:coffee:

China have huge raw material, do you need these? or choose others:-)? we can benefit together, hehe, with these, we can buy more weapon:azn:
Actually I blame our ancestors because they failed to conquer southern China and annexed it to Great Viet. your bullying is annoying.

It is a good thing. To increase local productivity. I wish Canada imported a lot of American machinery when Canadian dollar was all time high.
Canadian politicians aren't that proactive. However, the common Canadian purchased a lot from the US for China made products though.

Actually I blame our ancestors because they failed to conquer southern China and annexed it to Great Viet. your bullying is annoying.
So is your conquering, despite it failed.

This kind of chauvinist attitude and corrupted moral standard is truly disgusting. You have been whining so many times on China "bullying" Vietnam but you have absolutely no problem with Vietnam conquering others.

Cheap product for cheap customer. vietnam can't afford high quality products

:enjoy:
Michelle Malkin | » Obama shops at ‘Gap’ to support wage increase; Buys clothes made in China and Vietnam
BihU6BjIIAANJIH.jpg

Yeah, you should blame them, too importent, but your son and grandson also will blame you, you grandson's grandson will blame you and your grandson, it is great endless loop:-), how end these?:o:, I think first you should be brave like you woman:coffee:

From your command, can easily find you want to bully China, but question your ball is too small, so don't blame we Chinese, blame yourself:cheers:.
So how to get bigger ball? you drag America here, and you love them, all you want is solving your small ball problem:partay:.

Don't worry, at least you had and can bully Cambodia and Lao:laugh:

It show that VN is developinh quite fast and stable, thats why we need more machinery.

....but CN economy still going down cos VN market is too small, can not help CN factories to survive :)

viets has always been at the mercy of other great powers. first it was the chinese, then french then yanks.

judging by the trend, it appears the viets will be china's b!tch again :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom