What's new

Vietnam offers Japan military base to foil China in Scs

Japanese even cannot defense their military bases in their own territory, dividing their forces to Vietnam is just like sending hostages to us?:rofl:
For Vietnam, it get a added reason that we attack it and more targets of our missiles.:rofl:
If you dont have enough power, this little trick just are superfluous troubles.:agree:

Japanese even cannot defense their military bases in their own territory, dividing their forces to Vietnam is just like sending hostages to us?:rofl:
For Vietnam, it get a added reason that we attack it and more targets of our missiles.:rofl:
If you dont have enough power, this little trick just are superfluous troubles.:agree:
Right,we should not invite JP, we should invite Myanmar troops instead :)

Why do you need a military base for scientific use??besides,hasnt Japan already got one in the Philippines??
Overrating own strength always is the paranoid nature of Japanese, I think they should send their petty aircraft carrier Izumo to the Mars and occupy it to revitalize their supa IJN:cheesy::haha::omghaha::rofl:

Right,we should not invite JP, we should invite Myanmar troops instead :)
If you wish, you can invite great Mongolian Navy to your bases.:chilli::omghaha::rofl:

Last edited:
Alright, if the post is against the forum rules, I am deleting it.Because I have myself done several studies and published on the issue -- of course not the way I voiced it above.
Taishang,
Few things you must remember:
1-If you want to share your research about negative/positive incident then open up a new thread.
2-I did read that comment which you deleted,but since you removed it on your own,therefore no action was taken against you.
3-One and last chance given,after that please do not complain.
4-If tomorrow someone will talk nonsense against China then you will find me responding towards your complain as well,so please cooperate.

regards

Overrating own strength always is the paranoid nature of Japanese, I think they should send their petty aircraft carrier Izumo to the Mars and occupy it to revitalize their supa IJN:cheesy::haha::omghaha::rofl:

If you wish, you can invite great Mongolian Navy to your bases.:chilli::omghaha::rofl:

Who said Japan was overstating its capability? We Japanese did not start this thread but a Vietnamese member.

Don't be asinine, my missile themed friend.

Uncle Ho is crying in his grave right now seeing the country he fought so hard to preserve freedom is now asking foreign base to station in VN. What a joke! LOL

using enemy of enemy to counter enemy is old tactic, for protect our freedom, russian was there. do you know that ?

I was wondering, Vietnam offer military air base and sea port t for Japan. Is this attempt to counter china in Scs. If Japan is given access to vietnam navy and air base, will japan help the US in south china sea.

How is that gonna "foil" China? US has base in the Philippines and that won't stop China from consolidating its islands.

I will let your Uncle Ho cry or smile at you. LOL

You do not understand Ho Chi Minh idea. Ho Chi Minh has dismissed Indo China communist party, he was ready to accept Vietnam is independent state of France Federation in 1946 to prevent Vietnam France war 1946-1954.

Formality is not important . We can let them in or out is our right based on our interests.

Last edited:
According to latest news from Kyodo, Vietnam agree to allow Japanese ships to come to Cam Ranh port and have plan for military exercise next year.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom