What's new

Vietnam-India strategic partnership in spotlight

When I think of good things coming out of Vietnam and India, I think of food. Pho and Indian food are some of my favorite. I think the people of these two countries should just focus on making better food for others and don't do things that they are not good at, such as running a country. British run India very well and united the whole country. You Indians should welcome back the British instead of being ruled by an Italian waitress. But the French were terrible colonialist. I won't wish the French on Vietnam again.

How about barbaric mongol rule for China by Kublai Khan :rofl:

"Love" in the graveyard or crater I bet. =))))

First show your true country flag then we will talk. No use using US flag to hide :rofl:

China aid Vietnam because of its own selfish interest...as it didn't wanted to have another Pro American country in its backyard....like Japan,South Korea,Philipines.....

But it only supported half-hearted in the calculation. It wanted to turn us like North Korea, nothing else.

It did stop supporting to Vietnam in 1968. We unified the country in 1975.

Who are you to tell those words worry about your country. Vietnam by nature is a Giant killer.

this Giant killer can easily turn against another Giant named India.

China and Vietnam were close ally in 1974 and fight fiercely in 1978, that's only 4 yrs. so by threotically Vietnam will start to kill Giant India in 2016.

I wonder when the international community will condemn the caste system in India in the same light as apartheid in South Africa. Enough of suppression of Dalit and other schedule caste people in India. No wonder there are so many rebellions going on in India.

International community is condemning CCP for decades now you know the result. Now CCP is gunning for your democracy. Sometime people does not realize the dangers faced by them at their door step, but still think about other countries issues and cry about it.
I Pity you when you people fall into oppressive CCP regime.

China and Vietnam were close ally in 1974 and fight fiercely in 1978, that's only 4 yrs. so by threotically Vietnam will start to kill Giant India in 2016.

Have a break don't troll.

India and Russia are the two great friends of Vietnam. That will not change.

Who caused the split Vietnam - China is China, not Vietnam.

How about barbaric mongol rule for China by Kublai Khan :rofl:

Chinese doesnt mean Han Chinese,Mongol Chinese and Manchu Chinese are all Chinese,and the country China is the land where all Chinese people live.

xin6193.jpg

3862.jpg

6296.jpg

0016ecd975fb0a3d588012.jpg

00138f25769009fbccf213.jpg

China aid Vietnam because of its own selfish interest...as it didn't wanted to have another Pro American country in its backyard....like Japan,South Korea,Philipines.....

so India is partnering with Vietnam because of its own selfish interest...as it want Vietnam to be the front runner in a China war?

International community is condemning CCP for decades now you know the result. Now CCP is gunning for your democracy. Sometime people does not realize the dangers faced by them at their door step, but still some minor issue and cry about it.
I Pity you when you people fall into oppressive CCP regime.

self deleted

so India is partnering with Vietnam because of its own selfish interest...as it want Vietnam to be the front runner in a China war?
our national interests have aligned well. there is every reason to foster deeper relations.
it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Chinese doesnt mean Han Chinese,Mongol Chinese and Manchu Chinese are all Chinese,and the country China is the land where all Chinese people live.

Kublai Khan is from Mogolia not Chinese do not steal history.

a coutry be called home of one third of the world's poor,having the highest infant fatality rate and illiteracy rate,suffering the worst children malnutrition and starvation problems is one which is surely despicable.

OOPs another economic troll from Chinese communist propaganda :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom