What's new

Vietnam: Guam Governor comes knocking

337 Vietnamese living in guam is really a small percentage, on a 157,000 population. Japanese do actually influence Guam more than the American themselve.....

Contrary to many believe. Most of the Guam resident are native chamarro (did i spell that right??)

It is nearly impossible for US to cede Guam, they hold our biggest non tenanted Airfield outside the US. Andersen AFB is a support base that act as a mid-way refueling station and repair depot to other Naval and Air Force asset in the area.

Long story short. Only stupid people will think they can blockade guam. We successfully supply berlin from the air, why in the hell we would not do it, when the time come, to Guam?? Oh wait, they will then say our fighter and interceptor is useless....

Possible they are planning to breed like rabbits, one good season can increase it 10 fold.

Viet said:
This thread is especially dedicated for @jhungary and @NiceGuy, who fights for supremacy over the Guam island. As per US 2010 Census, 337 Vietnamese are living on Guam, so the day is not far, when Vietnamese take over the control...by peaceful means of course.
VietNam don't need Guam, but Russia want it, US having many economic trouble now and its power is going Down. So, when Russia decide to attack Guam, Vn should help Russia to block the oil route from Sing to Guam to let Guam fall faster.

I have no intention to troll on this issue.

If anyone believe they can take Guam from us then so be it, does not mean it's going to be true.

Guam is technically a US protectorate. It is counted as a oversea territories of the US. It have it's own governing government. Technically people in Guam is US National but not a US citizens. Hence they do not have the federal voting right.

But still, it is United States soil nonetheness, you have to be stupid to want to mess up with US like this.

US mainland is too far from Guam, as ur economy is going down, your army is shrinking, you can't hold it forever when Russia just sit and wait for the right time to attack Guam.

Just like Mongol empire fell after defeated by VN and after 100 year ruling the world, US only have 30 year before falling badly,too :meeting:

is fhu vietnamese, I did not even know that because most restaurent sell it as chinois cuisine. I thought something was wierd because usually chinois cuisine is not spicy as beef fhu( :) ) though I live in small city so that is the only outlet. Small question in vietname are there other types of fhu aside from beef because that is only kind you get and is super expensive too($14)?
jhungary is right.

Pho is the national dish number #1 in Vietnam. A bowl of Pho (either beef or chicken) costs $1 or $2 on average on the street or restaurant respectively. The dish costs more in overseas. In Germany for instance you will pay $10 in restaurant, well in your country $14.

My tip: go to Vietnam :lol:

vietnamese-pho-restaurant.jpg

street Vietnamese restaurants offering "Pho"

Pho%20Hanoi.jpg

Pho

Also to the topic at hand, is vietnam increasing ties with overseas US territory?
You are right. Vietnamese policy is making friends and allies in the world, and promoting economic, tourism and other fields.

Sure, the US is of strategic importance for Vietnam.

0001_200_200.jpg

Photo shows Gov. Eddie Calvo with Dr. Vu Tien Loc, director of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

5466d_guam.jpg

Enterprises from Guam at a meeting with HCMC chairman Le Hoang Quan (2nd, L) on Wednesday –March 21, 2013- Photo: Thu Nguyet

Back
Top Bottom