What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

The only way to put a bully in his place is to look him in the eye!

10441207_540192342753004_2583177829463924159_n.jpg

Don't mess with me!
correctly my friend. ASEAN group has signed FTA for goods with India, soon on service and investment as well. You can source all products from Vietnam at cheaper prices. you no longer need China.

Somebody is asking for agent orange spraydown again.
I just check the range of brahmos missiles. they can reach Mach 3, range 500km. we could rain down missiles on your head :)

Last edited:
Arming Vietnamese Navy with Brahmose would be a game changer.Damn our shipyards is full with the order from Navy.Otherwise we can be export some of its to vietnam.

Arming Vietnamese Navy with Brahmose would be a game changer.Damn our shipyards is full with the order from Navy.Otherwise we can be export some of its to vietnam.
clear understandable that you have to care of your security first.

but we need just some 2 dozen missiles to cover the south china sea. the fear alone will make chinese sleepless :-)
the fear being sunk will hinder them to tow oil rigs into our waters or do any silly aggressions.

Funny agent orange sniffers deluding themselves silly. Their blood is cheap to spill for PLA when our tanks roll across the border and spray them with agent orange until they grow fish eyes! :lol:

Last edited:
Funny agent orange sniffers deluding themselves silly. Their blood is cheap to spill for PLA when our tanks roll across the border and spray them with agent orange until they grow fish eyes! :lol:
You moron, istn't opium enough so you look for more deadly stuff?

No worry we always have something to silence your mouth. Idiot.

@Viet

in today's world,nobody export game changing weapons by announcing the whole world.by the way,Vietnam got Yakhont.may be either India funded it,or there is some possibility that some Brahmos may got mixed with those missiles.right??:lol:

jokes apart.but I think Indo-Viet co-op is way deeper than what actually gets reported.if Vietnam gets their hand on various Indian weapons soon,we'll not going to be too much surprised.

The problem with the Indian and Vietnamese is they want to war with us but they don't have the ball to start, so I take their words like a mute point. It is nothing to be concern about.

clear understandable that you have to care of your security first.

but we need just some 2 dozen missiles to cover the south china sea. the fear alone will make chinese sleepless :-)
the fear being sunk will hinder them to tow oil rigs into our waters or do any silly aggressions.

Look at Shivalik Class stealth frigate, if Vietnam can get their hands on 3-4 of those with the option for local manufacturing.

Back
Top Bottom