What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

Especially the Vietnamese leaders. They are uneducated to a level of a high school student.
Niceguy should run for president!
All VN have low education including me (as u can see all VNese's English skill here like sh1t) . Im enjoying the raise of VN stock market with the money flowing from Russia, who cares who is the VN leader now :partay:

hey, come back home. you should be a richest people in Vietnam very soon, our brothers, like most of them today in Vietnam, they have been studied and did business in oversea first then bring money back. (Pham Nhat Vuong came from Europa).

hey, come back home. you should be a richest people in Vietnam very soon, our brothers, like most of them today in Vietnam, they have been studied and did business in oversea first then bring money back. (Pham Nhat Vuong came from Europa).

That's in my plan. I'm going to retire at 40 and spend the rest of my years helping the young Vietnamese in engineering, manufacturing, design & research & development.

I am already support young Vietnamese especially my relatives in Vietnam by giving them access to the internet and computers for them to do their research & develop their own way of thinking and be independent. The internet is a powerful tool to gain a lot of knowledge without spending all the money much more powerful than Universities and College courses.

Vietnam is the opportunity in the future. North America is decaying and losing.

That's in my plan. I'm going to retire at 40 and spend the rest of my years helping the young Vietnamese in engineering, manufacturing, design & research & development.

I am already support young Vietnamese especially my relatives in Vietnam by giving them access to the internet and computers for them to do their research & develop their own way of thinking and be independent. The internet is a powerful tool to gain a lot of knowledge without spending all the money much more powerful than Universities and College courses.

thank a lot bro for your plan.

in my business i meet many oversea Vietnamese who turned home and helped us with their knowledge and experience. There is no problem nor debate between communists and nationalists when should we focus on the development our homeland. We have to learn much from our bitter history.

Time for u to invest in VN stock, with the money flowing from Ukraine-Russia to VN, the VN index will keep going like rocket. ITA, KBC, PVX, VIP , REE r good stocks to invest in long term :partay:
TTg%20tiep%20Chu%20tich%20Rosneft.jpg

Thủ tướng tiếp Chủ tịch Tập đoàn Dầu khí Rosneft

VN prime minister wellcome Russia oil company Rosneft

I have PVX and SHB.

What stockshare do you have ?
PVX, SHB r good. Mine r VIP,ITA, STB

STB rose well on Friday , but ETF selling out on ATC make STB back to open price. I think it will raise again next week

With the money flowing from Russia-Ukraine to VN market, Im thinking of buying small stock like PXM, V15 to get 50-80 % of benefit next week :partay:

VN Index now 601.

Seems the bourse is on the rising trend...not too bad as attracting a lot of attentions in overseas including here from German media.

VNINDEX Quote - Vietnam Ho Chi Minh Stock Index / VN-Index - Bloomberg

Time for u to invest in VN stock, with the money flowing from Ukraine-Russia to VN, the VN index will keep going like rocket. ITA, KBC, PVX, VIP , REE r good stocks to invest in long term :partay:
TTg%20tiep%20Chu%20tich%20Rosneft.jpg

Thủ tướng tiếp Chủ tịch Tập đoàn Dầu khí Rosneft

VN prime minister wellcome Russia oil company Rosneft
I guess Rosneft has read the news from Exxon $20bn investment plan in central Vietnam.

Exxon Mobil accelerates VN investment plan - Economy - VietNam News

why don´t you pick your country flags? I sometimes get confused to guess where you come from...

are you going to retire at 40? did you win big in lottery or on the stock market?

Last edited:
This morning, I was busy, so I could not buy V15, and it went max . But I bought PXA at 5.5, and it went max too.

Dude, VN index is a real Gold mine now, :partay:

VN index try to reach to 610 points, but 610 is quite hard to overcome. My ITA-VIP- PXA still increasing well.

This morning, I was busy, so I could not buy V15, and it went max . But I bought PXA at 5.5, and it went max too.

Dude, VN index is a real Gold mine now, :partay:

You are right, I was today busy too,
today is unlucky day for me, both my shares is going down. but I got 100% benefit of each (from 3.5 of PVX and 6. of SHB.) :p:

Last edited:
You are right, I was today busy too,
today is unlucky day for me, both my shares is going down. but I got 100% benefit of each (from 3.5 of PVX and 6. of SHB.) :p:
Wow, so cool, man. I've just play stock for few months (before that I trade gold), so 20 % benefit is Ok for me. But I do hope my PXA can get 100 % benefit too

VN index is down from 609 to 601 today. 610 point needs more time to pass . But many good news still come to VN, such as a stimulus package of real estate , more contract to oil company etc , people expect VN index can reach to 700 at the end of the year :partay:

Wow, so cool, man. I've just play stock for few months (before that I trade gold), so 20 % benefit is Ok for me. But I do hope my PXA can get 100 % benefit too

VN index is down from 609 to 601 today. 610 point needs more time to pass . But many good news still come to VN, such as a stimulus package of real estate , more contract to oil company etc , people expect VN index can reach to 700 at the end of the year :partay:

PVX is in my list for short sell, including PVX, PFL, PVL,PXM, SHN, SHS, MAX, WSS, KMR, APR.

Yesterday I sold off my PXA at 6.2 when it was fallen back from CE.

Today I will cover back PVL bzc it was fallen to floor at closing price 5.8. If its stop going down and demand should be increased I will cover PVL back.. :yu:

Stock is an evil game, don't put too much of your hard-earned money into it. The prices of the stocks are being controlled by many powerful hedge funds. These hedge funds will deliberately buy or sell a # of shares of your stocks to drive the price up or down as they wish and you might be caught at the wrong time when you sell or buy your stocks. Put most of your money in tangible assets like land, real estates, or gold. You can lose 100% of the value of your stocks but you won't with tangible assets that I list.

That being said, my favorite Vietnamese companies are Vinaxuki, Viettel R&D, PVShipyard, and Quang Trung Mechanical Enterprise. Too bad these companies are either family-owned or state-owned and they do not privatise. I predict these companies would need another $300 million usd to propel them to the next level of manufacturing. Vinaxuki for instance said that they need $200 million usd for producing the car engine but they can't obtain a loan but at the same time won't try to raise capital via the stock market either.

t
Stock is an evil game, don't put too much of your hard-earned money into it. The prices of the stocks are being controlled by many powerful hedge funds. These hedge funds will deliberately buy or sell a # of shares of your stocks to drive the price up or down as they wish and you might be caught at the wrong time when you sell or buy your stocks. Put most of your money in tangible assets like land, real estates, or gold. You can lose 100% of the value of your stocks but you won't with tangible assets that I list.

That being said, my favorite Vietnamese companies are Vinaxuki, Viettel R&D, PVShipyard, and Quang Trung Mechanical Enterprise. Too bad these companies are either family-owned or state-owned and they do not privatise. I predict these companies would need another $300 million usd to propel them to the next level of manufacturing. Vinaxuki for instance said that they need $200 million usd for producing the car engine but they can't obtain a loan but at the same time won't try to raise capital via the stock market either.
So, I suggest u to learn Das Kapital- Karl Marx carefully, when u can understand the Capitalist rules , when the economy crisis come, then u can avoid a lot of risk from all kind of Trade . (I trade Gold and won during the time Mr. Kiên lost so much in gold trade) .

VN stock is very potential now. When I see the risk go higher, I will change my investment , but its OK now.

VN index today is fluctuating in 600. my ITA-VIP-PXA r Ok.

PVX is in my list for short sell, including PVX, PFL, PVL,PXM, SHN, SHS, MAX, WSS, KMR, APR.

Yesterday I sold off my PXA at 6.2 when it was fallen back from CE.

Today I will cover back PVL bzc it was fallen to floor at closing price 5.8. If its stop going down and demand should be increased I will cover PVL back.. :yu:
Wow, u own many stocks. I expect PXA can go up to 9, so I won sell it now :partay:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom