What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

2012 GDP growth for Brics countries.
1.china 7,7% lower than forecast
2.russia 3.7% S&P lowers 2012 Russian GDP growth forecast to 3.7% from 4.1%
S&P lowers 2012 Russian GDP growth forecast to 3.7% from 4.1% » Interfax News Wire :: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Central Asia
3.india arround 5.5% India Economic Report - December 2012 » TheCityUK lower than forecast
4.Brazil only 1 prozent "Brazil Central Bank cuts GDP growth forecast"
Brazil Central Bank cuts GDP growth forecast - Telegraph
5.south africa 2.6%

the brics countries should thank china

I am optimistic that India will hit 6% for 2012. Lets seee how the last quarter comes. China might actually have to be satisfied with 7.5%.

Being a tiny economy with a huge population,Vietnam should be able to grow 10% plus for decades。

Low growth rate but sky-high inflation。

What's wrong?What are the root problems?
the best years for vietnam in the past ten years were 2005-2007( around 8,5 prozent growth)

Vietnam GDP growth

that is also the reason why the oil in SCS are so important for vietnam.
they need more natural resource to keep growth fast.
that is also the reason why the oil in scs are important for china.

Chinese economy bounced back strong during the second half of the year and all economists are very optimistic about China's 2013.

I am optimistic that India will hit 6% for 2012. Lets seee how the last quarter comes. China might actually have to be satisfied with 7.5%.

India depends much on China for growth. It has to import equipment from China for telecom, power plant, railways and other technologies. Of course it can import from other countries, but at much higher price, which is almost impossible for a very poor country, even though the current Indian government, lead by Singh, keeps an anti-China attitude. Therefore, there was a U-turn in 2011 decision from Indian government to permit import of Huawei telecom gear after a couple of months of banning. It also depends much on its export of raw material to China. If Narendra Modi, a pro-China politician from Gurajat, become Indian prime minister in 2013 or 2014, i am not sure, then India will become even more dependent on China, just like another Pakistan.

For Vietnam, 2012 is a bad year, but not very bad. Although growth rate is lowest in 13 years at 5.03%, but inflation is low, too (6.8%). Export has increased by 18.4% to US$ 114.6 billions and import at 114.3 billions, an increase of 7.1%, bringing in the first year of trade surplus since 1992. The exchange rate to USD is unchanged for the whole year.

India depends much on China for growth. It has to import equipment from China for telecom, power plant, railways and other technologies.

For telecom yes you are right, but who told you for power, rail and other techs. :blink: False flag, go live in your dreams somewhere else we are not your best from Pakistan who can't even produce their own national flags.

For telecom yes you are right, but who told you for power, rail and other techs. :blink: False flag, go live in your dreams somewhere else we are not your best from Pakistan who can't even produce their own national flags.

12 years ago, I thought of India as a rising star and not China, therefore I've developed a habit of reading Indian media online, like rediff.com (it is much like Vietnam's vnexpress.net). I've read a lot about India economic path. I just show some figures and not want to argue, because they are all on website like rediff.com or Timesofindia.com. If they are false, then it is not my fault.

Mumbay metro imported trains fro China and the planned high-speed project are very likely Chinese.

For power plants, there are too many for mentioning. I rest my case here.

India depends much on China for growth. It has to import equipment from China for telecom, power plant, railways and other technologies. Of course it can import from other countries, but at much higher price, which is almost impossible for a very poor country, even though the current Indian government, lead by Singh, keeps an anti-China attitude. Therefore, there was a U-turn in 2011 decision from Indian government to permit import of Huawei telecom gear after a couple of months of banning. It also depends much on its export of raw material to China. If Narendra Modi, a pro-China politician from Gurajat, become Indian prime minister in 2013 or 2014, i am not sure, then India will become even more dependent on China, just like another Pakistan.

For Vietnam, 2012 is a bad year, but not very bad. Although growth rate is lowest in 13 years at 5.03%, but inflation is low, too (6.8%). Export has increased by 18.4% to US$ 114.6 billions and import at 114.3 billions, an increase of 7.1%, bringing in the first year of trade surplus since 1992. The exchange rate to USD is unchanged for the whole year.
impressive that a vietnamese knows Narendra Modi.
he is not so pro china, but indeed better than singh.

12 years ago, I thought of India as a rising star and not China, therefore I've developed a habit of reading Indian media online, like rediff.com (it is much like Vietnam's vnexpress.net). I've read a lot about India economic path. I just show some figures and not want to argue, because they are all on website like rediff.com or Timesofindia.com. If they are false, then it is not my fault.

Mumbay metro imported trains fro China and the planned high-speed project are very likely Chinese.

For power plants, there are too many for mentioning. I rest my case here.

Lol you are a clown. India follows the laws of free market and the deserving party gets the contract. IF China wins a contract in America doesn't mean America is dependent on China. :lol:

for example a Chinese firm won the contract for the Mumbai Metro but an Indian form won the contract for Jaipur and Delhi metro. Beml an Indian producer of Rolling stock. So India is not dependent on China for rolling stock.
BEML wins Jaipur metro train contract *- Railway Gazette

Now coming to the power sector, yes China has won a few contracts, but 80% of Indian power equipment in India is made in India by BHEL and L&T. It produces turbines, Supercritical broilers, wires, Nuclear power equipment.
BHEL wins Rs.54,500 Million Mega Contract for 3x660 MW Supercritical Power Project from the Bajaj Group

Now coming to the telecom sector. India till now hasn't invested in the telecom manufacturing sector. Don't worry wait 5 more years when the National electronics policy comes into real business. Then well see.

I repeat India is not Pakistan Mr. False Flag. :)

LOL inferiority kicks right in, the guy is not a Pakistani, go through his posts. @AViet thats what you get for talking against shuppa powaa india :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL inferiority kicks right in, the guy is not a Pakistani, go through his posts. @AViet thats what you get for talking against shuppa powaa india :lol:
I didn't say he is Pakistnai. He could be Chinese but certainly not Viet. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom