What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

Yeah, I make a right choice when just wait and watch. Stock go down today, and become very potential . I may buy in tmrr , the list could be DRH, PTL,PVT,PXS .

I have lucky day bro, I sold SHN in morning session 20Kat 4.6 afternoom it fallen down at 4.5. I think tomorrow we could watching ONLY, market should be adjusted at least 2 day. To be calm bro.

I have lucky day bro, I sold SHN in morning session 20Kat 4.6 afternoom it fallen down at 4.5. I think tomorrow we could watching ONLY, market should be adjusted at least 2 day. To be calm bro.
getchart.asp

Yeah, RSI still high, lets see the buy in or the sell out is higher . Next time, pls dont try SHN, is has bad Q 2 profit , u should try PTL, DRH, they may give u 2 times CE :D

TNT, KHB is good, but seem like the cash out r still higher. PXS gain a very good project from the oil deal btw VN-US, it could be good stock too.

Last edited:
getchart.asp

Yeah, RSI still high, lets see the buy in or the sell out is higher . Next time, pls dont try SHN, is has bad Q 2 profit , u should try PTL, DRH, they may give u 2 times CE :D

TNT, KHB is good, but seem like the cash out r still higher. PXS gain a very good project from the oil deal btw VN-US, it could be good stock too.

Thks bro, PTL and TNT is in my short list. Don't forget VOS.

You should plant more dragonfruit, they are pretty expensive here
how much is the price a kg in china?
in Vietnam, a record crop destroyed the market. the fruits are dumped.

fruit_QOZA.jpg

Last edited:
how much is the price a kg in china?
in Vietnam, a record crop destroyed the market. the fruits are dumped.

fruit_QOZA.jpg

That's such a waste.:mad:

I don't know about China. In NewZealand supermarket, price is around 6.5 NZD(5.36 USD) for a single dragonfruit, it's luxurious fruit here

That's such a waste.:mad:

I don't know about China. In NewZealand supermarket, price is around 6.5 NZD(5.36 USD) for a single dragonfruit, it's luxurious fruit here
U guys should demand the Govt to import more from VN, its quite cheap .

Red dragon is very healthy
IMG00305-20101120-1258.jpg

I am delighted to announce that Viet Nam is now the first and only country approved for exporting dragon fruit to New Zealand. We don't import dragon fruit from any other country currently. I am sure the imports will start arriving on New Zealand's shores soon so that our consumers can start enjoying this wonderful tropical fruit," Ambassador Manning said.
New Zealand to import dragon fruit - Economy - VietNam News

Stock go up again, I bought DRH 4.2, PTL 3.9, PVT 16.7 . Wish me luck ! :partay:

US to import Vietnamese litchi and longan
The United States has announced it would be importing fresh litchi and longan fruits from Viet Nam beginning October 6.
US-to-import.jpg

The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) approved the importation last September 4. The fruits will be subjected to a systems approach that includes requirements for treatment and inspection and restrictions on distribution.

As a condition for entry, the fruits must be grown in orchards registered with and monitored by the National Plant Protection Organisation (NPPO) of Viet Nam, to ensure that these are free of disease.

The fruits should also undergo irradiation treatment to neutralise all plant pests of the Class Insecta, except pupae and adults of the Order Lepidoptera.

A phytosanitary certificate from the NPPO confirming that the requirements have been met should accompany each fruit consignment.

Viet Nam expects to export 600 tonnes of litchi and 1,200 tonnes of longan to the US. The litchi exports are expected to make up about 17 per cent of average annual US imports from 2007 to 2010, and the longan, about 69 percent.
US to import Vietnamese litchi and longan

Good news for VN-US relationship :pop:

News about Vietnamese economy, keywords include: banana, dragonfruit, agriculture, textiles, TPP, McDonalds...
News about Chinese economy, keywords include: space, nanotechnology, laser, semiconductor, shipbuilding, financial, computer...

Which sounds like the advanced country?

Vietnam focus more on what feed human being.
Chinese doesn't need food, fruit, clothes, ...

Vietnam launches 3rd oil refinery project

Source: Xinhua
Time: 2014-Sep-10 15:02
B5t6ILu9.jpg

HANOI, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- A groundbreaking ceremony for Vung Ro oil refinery and petrochemical project was held in Vietnam's southern Phu Yen province, some 950 km south of capital Hanoi on Tuesday.

The project has an investment of nearly 3.2 billion U.S. dollars with capacity of 8 million tons per year, covering an area of 538 hectares, reported the website of the Vietnamese government on Tuesday.

The project is set to complete in 2017, becoming the third oil refinery plant in Vietnam after Dung Quat (in central Quang Ngai province, some 730 km south of Hanoi) and Nghi Son (in central Thanh Hoa province, some 140 km south of Hanoi).

Once put into operation, Vung Ro oil refinery is expected to contribute some 111 million dollars to the state budget annually and create some 1,300 jobs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom