What's new

Vietnam democracy policy is China nightmare beginning

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you agree or disagree as topic indicate ? "Vietnam democracy policy is China nightmare beginning"

The demise of the Vietcong could educate the mass public in China once for more about the true color of the western democracy.

Also, China will lose a nuisance in the SCS.

So overall the demise of the Vietcong is good for China.
Vietcong no longer exists. Don't waste your time waiting for it's demise.

The change of leadership in VN is an internal issue. Whatever happens it has nothing to do with China. Lesser the SC Sea struggle.

End of discussion. Thread can be closed.

Ditto. Pray it happens soon.
well, I can follow you. you hope china will follow Taiwan footstep. you say Vietnam, but mean china. as chinese living in a super evil country as America, you enjoy much more democracy and freedom than other delusional Chinese nationalists at home. personally, I´m not sure if democracy comes or not. but anyway, this baby comes to Vietnam: King Kong. enjoy!

King Kong prequel Skull Island will film in Vietnam | The Location Guide

Kong-2.jpg

well, I can follow you. you hope china will follow Taiwan footstep. you say Vietnam, but mean china. as chinese living in a super evil country as America, you enjoy much more democracy and freedom than other delusional Chinese nationalists at home. personally, I´m not sure if democracy comes or not. but anyway, this baby comes to Vietnam: King Kong. enjoy!

King Kong prequel Skull Island will film in Vietnam | The Location Guide

Kong-2.jpg
As @dichoi said, "It is not related to China."

Hehe nowadays even a "democratic" province of China (a.k.a. Taiwan) couldn't create a sh!t storm in China, what can you expect from Vietnam? Haters can dream on, but we are patient with our progress. China will not implode

lol idiot…how does it relate to China? it's your own business. I highly doubt if his cognitive ability is too weak.

Vietnam democracy policy is China nightmare beginning
u are too naive,too simple
vietnam get TPP,it is also get a neightmare,their Fragile national industries will be completely destroyed by the Multi-National Corporation.
usa will Overturn vietcong ruling position.
vietnam will became a similar to Ukraine or Georigia chaotic state.
i dont think it is china nightmare beginning, it is vietnam on wrong road to suicide

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom