What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

His father probably fought for the South Vietnamese in the Vietnam war. Thank God, he is like his father and not a Viet Cong.
Yes, he is the only son in a family of seven daughters. His father served in the Marine Corps of the Republic of Vietnam. Some more pics:

in Afghanistan
10174853_1613018622257157_8562748757396554092_n.jpg

with the Vietnamese community in the United States
10262167_1613339135558439_3494934225338450708_n.jpg

10269615_1613339535558399_2559988561695493720_n.jpg

10303747_1613339418891744_862323879899683978_n.jpg

He is not Chinese but Vietnamese and he loves Vietnam like the majority of Vietnamese. Any Viet is first and foremost a patriot and nationalist, regardless whether he is communist or capitalist.

You are a moron and think like other useless chicom. During the US-Vietnam war, most Vietnamese with chinese decents did not go to the army, but worked as merchants. After the war, similar picture in America or elsewhere.
Yeah, he seems like Mr Gambit here, hate the communist ( infact, his family was cheated by US, enslaved by France colony ) but still a patriot VNese 8-).

Yeah, he seems like Mr Gambit here, hate the communist ( infact, his family was cheated by US, enslaved by France colony ) but still a patriot VNese 8-).

cold war is dead, bro.

when US navy ships visited, Vietnamese American soldiers welcomed us like relatives.

p1030466j.jpg

p1050266n.jpg

p1050260.jpg

p1050261c.jpg

p1030712t.jpg

He is not Chinese but Vietnamese and he loves Vietnam like the majority of Vietnamese. Any Viet is first and foremost a patriot and nationalist, regardless whether he is communist or capitalist.

You are a moron and think like other useless chicom. During the US-Vietnam war, most Vietnamese with chinese decents did not go to the army, but worked as merchants. After the war, similar picture in America or elsewhere.
He loves Vietnam so much his family fled Vietnam to the US.
You know he has Chinese first and surname.

Quit making up shit William Hung.
149118-William_Hung-1.jpg
William Hung made more money in a shorter time span than all you Viets on pdf will ever make.

I will continue to post some activities and achievements of overseas Vietnamese.

First in the history of Australia: a Vietnamese to be promoted to South Australia's next governor: Le Hieu Van.
He is the current deputy, and will replace Rear Admiral Kevin Scarce from September.

Congratulation!

Hieu Van Le to be next SA Governor: From war-torn Vietnam to vice-regal post - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

309538-3x2-940x627.jpg

Why are you posting Chinese born Vietnamese ? His last name is Le, and he was those people the Viets dispised when he fled after VC took power.

Last edited:

William Hung made more money in a shorter time span than all you Viets on pdf will ever make.

Why are you posting Chinese born Vietnamese ? His last name is Le, and he was those people the Viets dispised when he fled after VC took power.
Millions of Vietnamese have "Le" as surname. Are they all Chinese?
Perhaps I am Chinese, too as my surname comes from a Vietnamese war lord.

Estimated 80 per cent of Vietnamese words are derived from Chinese. Are 80 per cent Vietnamese in reality Chinese? Can I claim Shanghai as my hometown and Xi Jinping my imperial president?

Chinese logic at best.

Now you are just getting desperate boy. Majority of my friends have the last name of Le, and I know dam well they are not Chinese. If you want to claim Chinese born in Vietnam. You should claim Jiverly Wong. This guy was born in Vietnam but 100 percent Chinese Ethnicity.
3.jpg

The perpetrator

"The perpetrator in the American Civic Association shooting was 41-year-old Jiverly Antares Wong (December 8, 1967 – April 3, 2009), a resident of Johnson City, New York. Wong was born into an ethnic Chinese (Hoa) family in South Vietnam."

Now you are just getting desperate boy. Majority of my friends have the last name of Le, and I know dam well they are not Chinese. If you want to claim Chinese born in Vietnam. You should claim Jiverly Wong. This guy was born in Vietnam but 100 percent Chinese Ethnicity.
3.jpg

The perpetrator

"The perpetrator in the American Civic Association shooting was 41-year-old Jiverly Antares Wong (December 8, 1967 – April 3, 2009), a resident of Johnson City, New York. Wong was born into an ethnic Chinese (Hoa) family in South Vietnam."
Little girl, just answer my posts instead of posting unrelated news. Vietnamese form of debate?

Millions of Vietnamese have "Le" as surname. Are they all Chinese?
Perhaps I am Chinese, too as my surname comes from a Vietnamese war lord.

Estimated 80 per cent of Vietnamese words are derived from Chinese. Are 80 per cent Vietnamese in reality Chinese? Can I claim Shanghai as my hometown and Xi Jinping my imperial president?

Chinese logic at best.
English people don't have Chinese surnames. Since you guys language came from China, be humble
No you cannot claim shanghai as your hometown because you were not born there.

Little girl, just answer my posts instead of posting unrelated news. Vietnamese form of debate?
I did answered your posts fool. Now get with the program. 10 percent population of Vietnam has the surname of Le. What you need to do is quit claiming what is not yours and stick to reality.

How do you know? Are you him?

English people don't have Chinese surnames. Since you guys language came from China, be humble
No you cannot claim shanghai as your hometown because you were not born there.
"Le" is a very common name in Vietnam, like "Lee" in Korea.
I guess "Li" is the Chinese counterpart.

Shanghai is my imaginary hometown like you claim every Vietnamese with "Le" is Chinese.

I know it. I see your flag is VN. Go and ask a Vietnamese.
If you have a chance, pls visit Vietnamese towns in Germany, France, America, Canada, Australia, Thailand or elsewhere, and ask the question.

Last edited:

There were other threads made with these same Vietnamese members calling Chinese-Vietnamese who fled Vietnam a derogatory name which I forget at this time . When one of these people who fled Vietcong controlled Vietnam become successful they claim as their Vietnamese brothers. :coffee:

Now you see why why Chinese members called Vietnamese two faced?

Le is Li in Chinese, and Li ethnic is one of BaiYue group (Yue= Viet). China stole the last name Li from Baiyue.
The Li ethnic minority lives mainly in the Li and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, in the centre and south ofHainan Province, with a small number of them mixed with the Han people. They had been a branch of the ancient Baiyue groups who had a close relationship with such present ethnic minorities as Buyi, Dong, Dai, Shui and Zhuang. According to historical records, they have been on Hainan Island for over three thousand years. Li is derived from their pronunciation of 'mountains'. Today they have a large population of 1,247,814.
Hainan Li Ethnic Group: Customs, Culture, Language, Crafts

Back
Top Bottom