What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

How shameless can you Vietnamese trolls be?

Stealing Chinese history and culture must be a norm.
From when people invented Camera , we only see China copy and steal from other countries.

How shameless can you Vietnamese trolls be?

Stealing Chinese history and culture must be a norm.
From when people invented Camera , we only see China copy and steal from other countries.

Which is totally irrelevant from Vietnamese claiming that Chinese stole Baiyue surnames.

The issue isn't copying,humans do this to learn.

The issue is that nationalistic Vietnamese such as you seek to distort Chinese history and culture and make it seem like Vietnam was a major civilization.

If you want to live in your own delusions that Vietnam was the origin of Chinese civilization go ahead,I'm not going to stop you from becoming the laughingstock of the world.

Which is totally irrelevant from Vietnamese claiming that Chinese stole Baiyue surnames.

The issue isn't copying,humans do this to learn.

The issue is that nationalistic Vietnamese such as you seek to distort Chinese history and culture and make it seem like Vietnam was a major civilization.

If you want to live in your own delusions that Vietnam was the origin of Chinese civilization go ahead,I'm not going to stop you from becoming the laughingstock of the world.
U have No solid evidence to prove that VN copy culture from u. Base on ur history book, our Baiuye bro living in HaiNan isl was forced to change their surname to Le (Li), they didnt intend copy too.

All of ur history books were written base on ur hilarious imagination with no solid evidence back up, no one can trust ur book when u burned all our book to abolish our evidence. Thats the truth.

U have No solid evidence to prove that VN copy culture from u. Base on ur history book, our Baiuye bro living in HaiNan isl was forced to change their surname to Le (Li), they didnt intend copy too.

All of ur history books were written base on ur hilarious imagination with no solid evidence back up, no one can trust ur book when u burned all our book to abolish our evidence. Thats the truth.
Quite hilarious seeing you backpedal from your false claims,then attempting to distort Chinese history when it suits you

You want to deny historical events that don't suit your narrative of a mighty and anti Chinese Vietnam.

Chinese ruled Vietnam for about a millennium how is it inconceivable that Chinese did not migrate to Northern Vietnam or that the early Vietnamese Sinicized?

Prove that the Li Hainan islanders were forced to use Chinese surnames,instead of adopting them for prestige.

Neither are they your brothers,talk with Southern Chinese minorities and see if they think they are Vietnamese:cheesy:

Truly pathetic,if you say Chinese history is all false when your own history heavily relies on Chinese accounts and mythology:cheesy:

Vietnamese claims get get more bolder and far fetching by the day,if all Chinese history is fake then why do Shang oracle bones,Terracotta warriors, etc all exist while there's absolutely nothing that proves that Van Lang ruled Southern China?

Prove that the Li Hainan islanders were forced to use Chinese surnames,instead of adopting them for prestige.
Why I need to prove when u can not have any solid evidence to prove that the Li Hainan islanders were adopted them for prestige ???
Neither are they your brothers,talk with Southern Chinese minorities and see if they think they are Vietnamese:cheesy:
The Li belong to Baiuye group, Chinese book said that.

Other discussion r off topic, I dont need to answer.

Why I need to prove when u can not have any solid evidence to prove that the Li Hainan islanders were adopted them for prestige ???
Don't try to deflect this on me you made the claim now back it up.

The Li belong to Baiuye group, Chinese book said that.
That's not even a book,just some random internet article.

The Li ethnicty may have had Baiyue ancestors but how is that even make them brothers to Vietnamese?

Other discussion r off topic, I dont need to answer.
Every single time when I question PDF Vietnamese they always take the coward's way out and refuse to defend their claims you are no different.

Your claims.
1.Li surname was stolen from Baiyue
2.Vietnamese did not copy Chinese culture.
3.Chinese history is fake and has nothing to back it up.

Busting your claims.
1.Li was a Shang vassal and there are men who lived in Qi and Wei who had that surname.
2.Textual and archaeological evidence clearly shows ie architecture,usage of Hanzi,clothing etc.
3.Not even worth my time,clearly shows how deluded you are.

Your claims.
1.Li surname was stolen from Baiyue
2.Vietnamese did not copy Chinese culture.
3.Chinese history is fake and has nothing to back it up.

Busting your claims.
1.Li was a Shang vassal and there are men who lived in Qi and Wei who had that surname.
2.Textual and archaeological evidence clearly shows ie architecture,usage of Hanzi,clothing etc.
3.Not even worth my time,clearly shows how deluded you are.
1. Give me a video clip or other solid evidences to prove that Li was a Shang vassal . Ur history books were writen base on ur hilarious imagination, can not be a trusted sources.

2. Right, u have no video clip or other solid evidences to prove that we copy culture from China too, all u said just base on ur fake history books.

3. That one is correct, u have no video clip or other solid evidences to prove that . Why couldnt China invent a camera to back up ur history claim when making a simple camera is not hard ??

1. Give me a video clip or other solid evidences to prove that Li was a Shang vassal . Ur history books were writen base on ur hilarious imagination, can not be a trusted sources.

2. Right, u have no video clip or other solid evidences to prove that we copy culture from China too, all u said just base on ur fake history books.

3. That one is correct, u have no video clip or other solid evidences to prove that . Why couldnt China invent a camera to back up ur history claim when making a simple camera is not hard ??
1.I've already quoted it from a Chinese book if you can't read Hanzi that isn't my problem:cheesy:

2.Now you're just in denial a cursory google search would show you that medieval Vietnamese clothing resembled Chinese ones.

thi1.jpg

575483_570930849605884_170501063_n.jpg

Are you also going to deny that your ancestors used Hanzi?:cheesy:

3.Why the hell would I have a video clip of something that occurred during the in ancient/medieval China?

Suppose we use your half witted logic and apply it to reality,all history prior to 1826 would be false:cheesy:

Why didn't the Vietnamese invent the camera,the camera is more complex than you give it to be.

What next,are you going to criticize the ancient Chinese for not being able to construct computers,electricity and other forms of modern day technology?:cheesy:

If you can't google search Chinese artifacts then you are clearly not able to think straight.

1.I've already quoted it from a Chinese book if you can't read Hanzi that isn't my problem:cheesy:

2.Now you're just in denial a cursory google search would show you that medieval Vietnamese clothing resembled Chinese ones.

thi1.jpg

575483_570930849605884_170501063_n.jpg

First: U can not prove that China invent that kind of clothes before VN, u have no video clip or other solid evidences to prove that

Second : China copy Western clothes now .
Are you also going to deny that your ancestors used Hanzi?
u have no video clip or other solid evidences to prove that Hanzi was invented by China too. It maybe Yuezi, and u copied, made it become Hanzi.
3.Why the hell would I have a video clip of something that occurred during the in ancient/medieval China?
Bcz ur hisroty books r full of distortion, can not be a trusted sources.

Since camera invented, people only see:

1. China copy clothes, building, machine, tech from the West
2. China was ruled by the West and later ruled and massacred by Japan.
3. China lost in 1979 war against VN .

Dont see China invent any good thing for mankind since camera was invented.:coffee:

SIPRI Institute issued a report today about the weapons that Vietnam will receive in 2015. I got the report from SOHA.VN and here is the Google translation from Vietnamese:

SIPRI Report: The new weapons that Vietnam will receive in 2015
07/01/2014

(Soha.vn) - Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) recently published a detailed report on the procurement of weapons in Vietnam.

In the report, the institute for the first time shows the statistical category of new weapons that Vietnam will receive in 2015 in addition to receiving a full 8 Su-30MK2 remaining of the 3rd contract of 12 aircraft and 2 Kilo 636 next. Specifically as follows:

1. The long-range air defense system S-300PMU2 Favorite

S-300PMU2 Favorite.jpg
In 2012, Vietnam has signed a contract with Russia for the purchase of four long-range S-300 PMU2 air defense system with S-150 missiles 48N6E2, contracts worth SIPRI estimated $ 480 million.

S-300PMU2 Favorite (NATO: SA-20B) was first introduced in 1997, this is the improved version of the S-300PMU1 with extended operating range up to 195 km thanks 48N6E2 equipped the new generation missile. S-300PMU2 capable against not just short range ballistic missiles, but also tactical ballistic missile medium range.

S-300PMU2 use system command and control vehicle commander 83M6E2 54K6E2 including radar and fire control radar 64N6E2 comes 30N6E2 targeted search can optionally use any altitude surveillance radar and radar 96L6E start the car 76N6 low self-propelled launcher or launcher pull 5P85TE2 5P85SE2 as S-300PMU1.

2. Middle-range air defense systems Buk-M2E 9K37M2E

buk.jpg
Contract purchased 6 medium air defense systems Buk-M2E mobile with 200 9M317 missile was signed between Vietnam and Russia in 2012, an estimated contract value of $ 400 million.

Buk-M2E version of Vietnam will be placed on wheeled chassis rather like the Russian onslaught.Buk is a series of missile systems are not self-propelled medium was developed by the Soviet Union and Russia. This system is designed to destroy cruise missiles, guided bombs and airplanes, Buk is the successor of the 2K12 Kub (SA-6 Gainful). The first version of Buk accepted in military equipment Soviet Union and Russia with code GRAU designation is 9K37 (U.S. and NATO SA-11 Gadfly).

Since being put into equipment, Buk system has been improved constantly upgraded with the latest version 9K37M2 called Buk-M2 (SA-17).

A standard Buk battalion consists of one command vehicle; 1 reconnaissance station / start control stick and placed on vehicles; 6 launch vehicles, each vehicle carries 4 missiles ready 4 rocket launcher and associated reserves 3 resupply vehicles. A serving team includes Buk launcher attached 2 car radar and launch vehicles abide. Export team just 5 minutes to deploy combat and withdrew from the battlefield after release. The response time of export from the track team until the target missile launch is about 22 seconds. 9M317 missile weighs 720 kg, a maximum range of 50 km and Mach 4 carrying warheads weighing 70 kg.

3. Missile system - flak 96K9 Pantsir-S1

panzir.jpg

After news that Pantsir-S1 was in Vietnam, in the SIPRI report said Vietnam 2015 to be able to get the first system in a total of 12 systems ordered.Pantsir-S1 (NATO: SA-22 Greyhound) is a missile - flak is designed to destroy the target short-range and medium-range aircraft. Module's combat system can be mounted on crawler chassis, tires or put on the pedestal, fixed cylinder. This is a further development of the complex 9M311 Tunguska (SA-19).

The system consists of 2 Pantsir-S1 air defense artillery automatic 2 barrel sizes 30mm and 12 2A38M surface to air missiles with radar or optical devices to track targets and radio station commander. Currently these are considered complex flak missiles combined with the world's best selling and no rival in the weapons market.

One point to note is that the Vietnam Pantsir-S1 will not use that standard 57E6 missiles 9M311 Sosna-R uses as on Palma air defense systems of the two squire rocket ship Gepard 3.9. Sosna-R missile 9M311 characterized fighting quite a lot less than 57E6, especially a range of only 8 km compared with 20 km of 57E6. Value Pantsir-S1 complexes 12 and 300 9M311 missile was SIPRI estimated $ 300 million.

4. Cruise missile Kh-59ME-to-ground

kh-59.jpg
Ovod Kh-59 (AS-13 Kingbolt) is a cruise missile homing system TV with two solid-propellant has a range of 115 km floors. Ovod-M Kh-59M (AS-18 Kazoo) is a variant with a large warhead and turbojet engines. The initial goal when designing the Kh-59 missiles to attack targets on land but later variant Kh-59MK anti-ship was also developed.

Kh-59ME missile has a length of 5.7 m; wingspan of 1.3 m; body diameter of 0.38 m; weight 930 kg; 320 kg warhead; speed of Mach 0.72 to 0.88; range of 200 km (115 km with the export). Vietnam has an order for 80 missiles Kh-59ME (AS-18 Kazoo) to equip the fighter Su-30MK2, transfer done in 2 years from 2015 to 2016, the contract value not disclosed.

5. Trainer aircraft Yak-130

yak139.jpg
Yakovlev Yak-130 training aircraft is being OKB Yakovlev of Russia and Aermacchi company (Italy) collaborative design and manufacture. After not agree with each other on the development side of the plane, two companies were based on the original design for the development of two different aircraft. Version of Aermacchi's M-346 is also the Yakovlev Yak-130.

Yak-130 is equipped with avionics systems advanced and good maneuverability, can simulate the tactics of different fighters. Yak-130 has 1 rack in the middle of the body and 8 other hangers on their ability to carry weapons, the total load of weapons that can bring the aircraft is 3,000 kg.

Currently there is no information on the Yak-130 purchase contract was signed, however SIPRI has said that Vietnam will receive the first of a total of 6 units in 2015, this is also the basis for this new Irkut said pre-fabricated chassis, just wait for the official contract signing can be mounted device to transfer immediately to Vietnam.

Last edited:
First: U can not prove that China invent that kind of clothes before VN, u have no video clip or other solid evidences to prove that
Vietnamese copied Hanfu from China,look at these Han era images and cry:cheesy:
Gentlemen_in_conversation,_Eastern_Han_Dynasty.jpg

120213164318859.jpg

Painted_figures_on_a_lacquer_basket,_Eastern_Han_Dynasty2.jpg

Second : China copy Western clothes now .
u have no video clip or other solid evidences to prove that Hanzi was invented by China too. It maybe Yuezi, and u copied, made it become Hanzi.
Chinese don't say that Western clothing originated from China,seriously you nationalistic Vietnamese are so deluded that you claim everything that originated in China.

The ancestor of modern day Hanzi is the Shang era oracle bones,prove your assumption that Huaxia adopted Baiyue writing.

Shng-ora.jpg

shang-oracle-bonesz.jpg

Bcz ur hisroty books r full of distortion, can not be a trusted sources.

Since camera invented, people only see:

1. China copy clothes, building, machine, tech from the West
2. China was ruled by the West and later ruled and massacred by Japan.
3. China lost in 1979 war against VN .

Dont see China invent any good thing for mankind since camera was invented.:coffee:
Then why do Western sources such as The Cambridge History of China bother quoting Chinese texts?

You are just jealous that the Chinese were able to record the events around them while Vietnamese were restricted to the Red River Delta.

Again if Chinese sources are nonsense what does that make Vietnamese sources then:cheesy:?

I have never met a forum member as dense as you.

Vietnamese copied Hanfu from China,look at these Han era images and cry:cheesy:
Gentlemen_in_conversation,_Eastern_Han_Dynasty.jpg

120213164318859.jpg

Painted_figures_on_a_lacquer_basket,_Eastern_Han_Dynasty2.jpg

Chinese don't say that Western clothing originated from China,seriously you nationalistic Vietnamese are so deluded that you claim everything that originated in China.

The ancestor of modern day Hanzi is the Shang era oracle bones,prove your assumption that Huaxia adopted Baiyue writing.

Shng-ora.jpg

shang-oracle-bonesz.jpg

Then why do Western sources such as The Cambridge History of China bother quoting Chinese texts?

You are just jealous that the Chinese were able to record the events around them while Vietnamese were restricted to the Red River Delta.

Again if Chinese sources are nonsense what does that make Vietnamese sources then:cheesy:?

I have never met a forum member as dense as you.
Are you educated? there is already enough pride, back to topic!

I want to know how average Vietnamese feels about Thailand-Vietnam history. Vietnamese youth, and those who old enough to remember Indochina war until Vietnamese occupation of Cambodia.

Thailand has allowed hideout to the Khmer Rouge, one of regime most brutal genocide in human history. It's a unpleasant action.

However, today we look Thailand as our friendly neighbour, a key member of the ASEAN community.

The number of VN people who wish to come travelling Thailand that is huge. That says all.

Back
Top Bottom