What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

There are many reports of the T-90 tank being tested or deployed by the VPA, here are some pics of Russia and Indian T-90's:

T-90 2013_Moscow_Victory_Day_Parade.jpg
T-90suc-manh-cua-sieu-tang-t90-viet-nam-co-the-mua-phan-1-1.jpg

2-t90s-tank.jpg
3-t90s-tank.jpg
View attachment 36479 View attachment 36480
suc-manh-cua-sieu-tang-t90-viet-nam-co-the-mua-phan-1.jpg
t90_tank_slow_motion_shot1.jpg
T-90_Bhisma_cropped.jpg

Last edited:
are these really VPA tanks? if you may notice, one of these photos appear to be Chinese Type 99 tank

Those are pics of Russian and Indian T-90's, there will not be any pics of VPA T-90's for years to come as it is standard practice for the VPA to do so.

Deleted 1 pic that was possibly incorrectly labeled as T-90 just in case.

Last edited:
I want to know how average Vietnamese feels about Thailand-Vietnam history. Vietnamese youth, and those who old enough to remember Indochina war until Vietnamese occupation of Cambodia.

I want to know how average Vietnamese feels about Thailand-Vietnam history. Vietnamese youth, and those who old enough to remember Indochina war until Vietnamese occupation of Cambodia.

Are you Thai in native or chinese living in Thailand ?

we can import from Russia, it is good toy.

Last edited:
Let history be history. The only thing that matters is Thailand shall become our ally today in our struggle against the evil chinese empire.

My friend, we are midst of a heroic battle as the dark force wants to subjugate and enslave our country Vietnam.

Join us, become our friend and ally!

Last edited:
Are you Thai in native or chinese living in Thailand ?

Why do you ask? Are you going to give me different answer for my different roots?
Over my roots, 7/8 of my great grand fathers/mothers migrated from China, including paternal lineage, 1/8 was a Thai from city of Sukhotai. I am 4th generation of these migrants in Thailand.

Let history be history. The only thing that matters is Thailand shall become our ally today in our struggle against the evil chinese empire.

Im no Thailand policy maker nor soldier. I am more like normal history guy. Please answer. I won't use the feeling to judge thing.

Why do you ask? Are you going to give me different answer for my different roots?
Over my roots, 7/8 of my great grand fathers/mothers migrated from China, including paternal lineage, 1/8 was a Thai from city of Sukhotai. I am 4th generation of these migrants in Thailand.

Thks, I would like to know more about you other than your ID. Policy and economy of Thailand is in hands of Chinese-Thais. from your avatar I think you are Red T-shirt supporter.

Polpot was puppet of China, he attacked and invaded in to Vietnam's land first. we don't let Khmer Rouge and China attack us in the same time.

Back
Top Bottom