What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

I've been a member of MP for a long time now and it's obvious. Those fake German and Aussie guy, they never post in any thread related to their country, only about VN. And they're really passionate about it.

You usually make an effort to address VN as an outsider (calling it "your" country or "your" army when chatting with them, or saying "Vietnam" instead of "us" or "we" etc) but once you made a slip up and said "our" soldiers when posting some pictures lol.

Sorry to disappoint you man, but I'm 100% Spanish. Yes, you are correct, I often identify with Vietnamese people enough, and I'm also living in Vietnam by the way, so that sometimes I can say "our", etc, but its just because of that.
What would be the point of pretending that I'm not Vietnamese and faking a nationality? I fail to see any good reason.

The other people that you mentioned, such as "Viet", what are they faking? He is a Vietnamese living in Germany according to his flags, what's unusual about that? There are many overseas chinese in the forum also, particularly in USA, is that fake too? What would be the advantage of faking it?

Sorry to disappoint you man, but I'm 100% Spanish. Yes, you are correct, I often identify with Vietnamese people enough, and I'm also living in Vietnam by the way, so that sometimes I can say "our", etc, but its just because of that.
What would be the point of pretending that I'm not Vietnamese and faking a nationality? I fail to see any good reason.

The other people that you mentioned, such as "Viet", what are they faking? He is a Vietnamese living in Germany according to his flags, what's unusual about that? There are many overseas chinese in the forum also, particularly in USA, is that fake too? What would be the advantage of faking it?

Nah you try really hard to identify yourself as a non-viet and only one or two time you said "we" or "our". It's obvious you forgot to put on the Spanish identity.

I'm talking about the fake German and Aussie on MP, not here. As for why they would do it, you ask them. It's also obvious guys know each other outside MP.

BTW, I'm actually Spanish. My father is from Atletico and my mother is from Real Madrid.

I am a Vietnamese living in California USA. So I guess I must be considered a Vietnamese pretending to be a "Fake White American Guy". :usflag:

Last edited:
Nah you try really hard to identify yourself as a non-viet and only one or two time you said "we" or "our". It's obvious you forgot to put on the Spanish identity.

I'm talking about the fake German and Aussie on MP, not here. As for why they would do it, you ask them. It's also obvious guys know each other outside MP.

BTW, I'm actually Spanish. My father is from Atletico and my mother is from Real Madrid.

Yes, you a Chinese guy (PLA) pretending to be a Spanish guy.

Ok, doesn't matter, whether you believe it or not, it doesn't change the reality of what it actually is. No, I don't know anybody at the MP thread outside of the forum and I actually don't know who the fake german and aussie people are (I can think of one that mentioned once that he did his military service in Germany, maybe that's the one that you are talking about, I'm not sure).

You take many things as obvious, but that's only in your mind, but again, your thinking does not actually change reality, so suit yourself as much as you want.

I am a Vietnamese living in California USA. So I guess I must be considered a Vietnamese pretending to be a "Fake White American Guy". :usflag:

Not long ago I was also living in California, USA. Wow, now it gets complicated, am I american, spanish or vietnamese?

Last edited:

yes, I am a non-Viet pretending to be fake German.
in reality I am Darth Vader and have the power to destroy the planet earth.

illustration5314.jpg

Please Master Vadar, don't destroy the planet, just settle for destroying China, the rest of the planet will appreciate you for getting rid of the plague.

you can get lost, chicom, nobody care about you if you leave ...

Yes, you a Chinese guy (PLA) pretending to be a Spanish guy.

Sorry to disappoint you man, but I'm 100% Spanish. And I appreciate that you've joined PDF just to repond to one specific post. Are you from MP too "Danny"? :welcome:

Btw, it's funny that you called me a PLA guy. I've made one of the most negative assessment of the PLA's performance in 1979 here on PDF. I've used facts and arguments that you guys don't even know of. I am more Vietnamese than you guys, your government should hire me.:coffee:

Ok, doesn't matter, whether you believe it or not, it doesn't change the reality of what it actually is. No, I don't know anybody at the MP thread outside of the forum and I actually don't know who the fake german and aussie people are (I can think of one that mentioned once that he did his military service in Germany, maybe that's the one that you are talking about, I'm not sure).

You take many things as obvious, but that's only in your mind, but again, your thinking does not actually change reality, so suit yourself as much as you want.

Ok I apologise for thinking you are a Spanish imposter. I believe you. Now we Spanish brothers can celebrate our victory over the Aussie football team. :yahoo:

Last edited:

I didn't even mentioned you in this thread, so learn to read first before you try to be funny. I don't mind you posting sarcastic comments but atleast back them up with facts so that I can respond. I may make outlandish or provocative posts but atleast I back them up with facts. Like when I argue long ago that Russia is not your ally and will not help you if it is not convienient for them. Now you know what I said is the truth.

I said that the riots in VN was instigated from outside (US). Here are the facts from your own news source:

Viet Tan reactionary party behind riots in Vietnam hub: police

Police in Ho Chi Minh City have concluded that the riots that broke out in Thu Duc District last month was incited and caused by what so called the Viet Tan (Vietnam Reform) Party, an outlawed reactionary organization based in the U.S.

I said that your country hosted a banquet for the the Chinese councilar. Actually I made this as a joke but it turned out to be true LOL:

China scolds Vietnam for 'hyping up' South China Sea oil rig row| World| Reuters

You see, my comments are backed by facts and I know more things about vietnam than you. I am more Vietnamese than you.

you can get lost, chicom, nobody care about you if you leave ...

Why are you so angry? I am not a Chinese nor a communist.

This thread has derailed, lets get back to the spirit of this thread:

Our great defence offical have unilaterally declared that Japan will provide patrol ship early in 2015. What ships do you think they will donate?

Last edited:
Why are you so angry? I am not a Chinese nor a communist.

This thread has derailed, lets get back to the spirit of this thread:

Our great defence offical have unilaterally declared that Japan will provide patrol ship early in 2015. What ships do you think they will donate?
angry !?
tsk tsk tsk ... ok, you helpless clown are pathetic as ever ... keep barking as you want ...

Russia and Vietnam will Establish a Joint Venture for Ship Repair

Vietnamese Navy Gepard 3.9 frigates (photo : Wiki)

Russia and Vietnam are negotiating a joint venture for maintenance and repair of civil and military ships of various types, said Thursday Vietnam ambassador to Russia Pham Xuan Son.

"Negotiations on the establishment of a joint venture for maintenance and repair of all ships of all countries," - he said at a press conference on the day of Vietnamese culture in Russia.

Possible new enterprise ambassador mentioned while talking about the fate of the former Russian military base in Cam Ranh Bay, which is currently used exclusively by the Vietnamese side, but the Russian military ships can go in there, using a priority compared to other foreign ships.

He also said that at the moment in Vietnam held the sixth round of talks between Vietnam and the countries of the Customs Union on the establishment of a free trade zone. They are expected to be completed by the end of this year, after which the agreement will be signed.

Vietnamese Ambassador also noted growing cooperation between the two countries in the sphere of tourism and education, adding that Russia is becoming one of the leading training centers for Vietnam. From June 24 to July 1 in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Yaroslavl will be Days of Vietnamese Culture in Russia. During the event, concerts, exhibitions, round table, film screenings and other events.

(VPK)

** Ba Son Shipyard launches another two missile boats for the Vietnam People's Navy **

This morning (June 24th), the Ba Son Shipyard has launched two Project 1241.8 (Molniya) missile boats, designated M3 and M4. Two months ago, the VPN also received and finished sea trial for the first two ships (M1 and M2). This is a great news for the surface fleet of Vietnam, as well as the military shipbuilding industry. The experience gains from building these missile boats will help the industry in building bigger frigates in near future.

Also, the 5th Molniya missile boat is under construction and will be fitted soon.

10440873_558240687632229_5827765037641669066_n.jpg

10407160_558194337636864_6012208746900121533_n.jpg

** Ba Son Shipyard launches another two missile boats for the Vietnam People's Navy **

This morning (June 24th), the Ba Son Shipyard has launched two Project 1241.8 (Molniya) missile boats, designated M3 and M4. Two months ago, the VPN also received and finished sea trial for the first two ships (M1 and M2). This is a great news for the surface fleet of Vietnam, as well as the military shipbuilding industry. The experience gains from building these missile boats will help the industry in building bigger frigates in near future.

Also, the 5th Molniya missile boat is under construction and will be fitted soon.

10440873_558240687632229_5827765037641669066_n.jpg

10407160_558194337636864_6012208746900121533_n.jpg
Nice ships indeed.

10 will be built in total, so 5 more to come. There is a report from Russia , the navy wants 20 in total.

Back
Top Bottom