What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

SU30MK24.jpg

Close-up of a probe-to-air missile R-27. R-27 is a medium range air-to-air missile with range up to 120 km.

If I were leader of Vietnam, I would adopt a docile foreign policy and cuddle with all major powers by dancing with diplomacy, or stay neutral just like Thailand and Switzerland, then focus on economic and social development. Why even waste a penny? A billion a year is quite a bit and I doubt all those hypes in the S. China Sea can even reap that much economic benefits.
Like you "can" ........ :omghaha:
Why are you showing pictures of 1950s/60s soviet anti air missiles?
It's good enough for defense. You don't bebelieve !? Come to try it ... :coffee:

If I were leader of Vietnam, I would adopt a docile foreign policy and cuddle with all major powers by dancing with diplomacy, or stay neutral just like Thailand and Switzerland, then focus on economic and social development. Why even waste a penny? A billion a year is quite a bit and I doubt all those hypes in the S. China Sea can even reap that much economic benefits.

Actually that is also a good thing to do like staying neutral, being democratic. But why China does not do that if they have many smart guys like you :cuckoo:.
Just want to clear a little bit here, because Thailand ans Switzerland do not have aggressive neighbors like Vietnam has ;)

Actually that is also a good thing to do like staying neutral, being democratic. But why China does not do that if they have many smart guys like you :cuckoo:.
Just want to clear a little bit here, because Thailand ans Switzerland do not have aggressive neighbors like Vietnam has ;)

Here is true face of China.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can take relax in US.
We have to do what we think its's necessary for defend sovereignty of country.

Vietnam needs to sell a lot of fish source or begging to others countries for a massive loan to be able to defend her sovereignty:omghaha:

Viet Nam already puts into operation mobile radars like 36D6, Kasta, Nebo SVU, Vostock and ESM like Kolchuga.

An ant trying to shake a giant tree。:azn:

An ant trying to shake a giant tree。:azn:
we only need women militia to kick the so called Giant's @$$ back in 1979 in few weeks :coffee:

Stupid giant with weak army is just like an elephant used to hunt for fun

we only need women militia to kick the so called Giant's @$$ back in 1979 in few weeks :coffee:

Stupid giant with weak army is just like an elephant used to hunt for fun

Seduction?:omghaha:

If that's true, it's good advance for PRC, when Russian got UKSK (I mistake in early post with USUK :P).
Is it can operate with land attack missile as Mk. 41 !?
Yes, it plan to launch CJ-10 cruise missile but we must prove it when 052D DDG serving in Navy.

The military standard of PLAN's universial VLS system(GJB 5860-2006)
201209041520171705.jpg

201209041520171708.jpg

Back
Top Bottom